NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

biden vent thread

+3
Original Quill
Maddog
inmyopinion
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

biden vent thread Empty biden vent thread

Post by inmyopinion Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:45 am

"When There's an Unarmed Person Coming at Them with a Knife or Something, You Shoot Them in the Leg"
Advice from Vice-President Biden.

yep words of wisdom from a political never was.
PS..IF YOU SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT DONALD TRUMP

PROVE IT OR YOU ARE OUT...LOL
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

biden vent thread Empty Re: biden vent thread

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:00 pm

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

inmyopinion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:09 pm

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1517067107655/more-bad-news-for-joe-biden-clan-judge-orders-hunter-biden-to-appear-for-sworn-testimony

it probably means nothing and it is no reflection on the family.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:28 pm

inmyopinion wrote:https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1517067107655/more-bad-news-for-joe-biden-clan-judge-orders-hunter-biden-to-appear-for-sworn-testimony

Meh...I have testified in federal court, as a legal/statistical expert. Hunter is also a legal expert. who practices law in LA. He should do well.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1517067107655/more-bad-news-for-joe-biden-clan-judge-orders-hunter-biden-to-appear-for-sworn-testimony

Meh...I have testified in federal court, as a legal/statistical expert.  Hunter is also a legal expert. who practices law in LA.  He should do well.

so practised liars do well in court, is that what you mean.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:20 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Meh...I have testified in federal court, as a legal/statistical expert.  Hunter is also a legal expert. who practices law in LA.  He should do well.

No, not at all. Not all witnesses are liars. Although some expert witnesses stretch the truth, I have no reason to believe that Hunter will.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

No, not at all.  Not all witnesses are liars.  Although some expert witnesses stretch the truth, I have no reason to believe that Hunter will.

he will either lie or take his family down with him.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:57 am

inmyopinion wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, not at all.  Not all witnesses are liars.  Although some expert witnesses stretch the truth, I have no reason to believe that Hunter will.

he will either lie or take his family down with him.

He has no reason to lie. He has nothing at stake. biden vent thread 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:07 am

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1311015805514113024

interesting stuff.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:41 pm

biden tells US press he wants to be president before dementia sets in, oops about ten years to late.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:51 pm

inmyopinion wrote:"When There's an Unarmed Person Coming at Them with a Knife or Something, You Shoot Them in the Leg"
Advice from Vice-President Biden.

yep words of wisdom from a political never was.
PS..IF YOU SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT DONALD TRUMP

PROVE IT OR YOU ARE OUT...LOL

https://twitter.com/RepStevenSmith/status/1315044375320289282/photo/1

the ex president and his first???
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:08 pm

inmyopinion wrote:biden tells US press he wants to be president before dementia sets in, oops about ten years to late.

Way way too late I have worked with many dementia clients. One thing they all do is say a lot, but miss out all the important words.

https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/631807407507593/
lolly
lolly
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:33 pm

lolly wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:biden tells US press he wants to be president before dementia sets in, oops about ten years to late.

Way way too late I have worked with many dementia clients.  One thing they all do is say a lot, but miss out all the important words.  

wow that's amazing
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

lolly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:08 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
lolly wrote:

Way way too late I have worked with many dementia clients.  One thing they all do is say a lot, but miss out all the important words.  

wow that's amazing

then there is Nancy  Shocked

lolly
lolly
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:13 pm

lolly wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

wow that's amazing

then there is Nancy  Shocked

Why would anyone think these people are fit to lead.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:58 pm

Matthew 23-24
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:35 am

It's all a useless argument anyway. The way I see it, Kamala will finish out the first Biden term, and go on to a second term.

I tend to agree that both Biden and Trump are two old to finish out the 2020 term. Unfortunate, but there it is.

Biden will win, if only because of the contra-Trump vote. But Harris will finish out the term, and go on to carry the standard forward for eight years.

It will be exciting, as the Supreme Court will be enlarged to 13-justices. The job load is to great for only 9-justices.

Then huge reversals will take place. Roe will be reinstated. The ACA will be improved, and there will be a single payer option...which will turn out to be an NHS.

ICE will be disbanded, and quite possibly some prosecutions will turn out to be in order.

Infrastructure will be finally on the table, without toll roads or any capitalist nonsense.

Defense will be up-graded and might be merged with Health and Human Services.

International relations will change drastically. The US will reinstate good relations with Europe. Iran will be welcomed into the fold, while Russia will be severely sanctioned. Saudi Arabia will kiss good relations good-bye. Israel will lose its most favored nation status.

Democrats will have House, Senate, the White House and the Court, to finally get something done.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:27 am

Original Quill wrote:It's all a useless argument anyway.  The way I see it, Kamala will finish out the first Biden term, and go on to a second term.

I tend to agree that both Biden and Trump are two old to finish out the 2020 term.  Unfortunate, but there it is.

Biden will win, if only because of the contra-Trump vote.  But Harris will finish out the term, and go on to carry the standard forward for eight years.

It will be exciting, as the Supreme Court will be enlarged to 13-justices.  The job load is to great for only 9-justices.

Then huge reversals will take place.  Roe will be reinstated.  The ACA will be improved, and there will be a single payer option...which will turn out to be an NHS.

ICE will be disbanded, and quite possibly some prosecutions will turn out to be in order.

Infrastructure will be finally on the table, without toll roads or any capitalist nonsense.

Defense will be up-graded and might be merged with Health and Human Services.

International relations will change drastically.  The US will reinstate good relations with Europe.  Iran will be welcomed into the fold, while Russia will be severely sanctioned.  Saudi Arabia will kiss good relations good-bye.  Israel will lose its most favored nation status.

Democrats will have House, Senate, the White House and the Court, to finally get something done.

Trump will win and finish his term.
but it does not bother you that they would be happy to elect Biden knowing he is not fit for the job so they can put who they want in place?
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:41 pm

Neither Trump nor Biden are youngsters...both in their seventies.  But we have to live with the process, and this is what the system delivered to us.

You guys on the right are stuck with a narcissistic dolt, and a step-n-fetchit milquetoast.  At least the left has a VP candidate that is superior.

If the system is going to hand us two candidates that are on the ebb, well quite naturally we are going to look to who will be next.  Luck of the draw, and the left got lucky.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:Neither Trump nor Biden are youngsters...both in their seventies.  But we have to live with the process, and this is what the system delivered to us.

You guys on the right are stuck with a narcissistic dolt, and a step-n-fetchit milquetoast.  At least the left has a VP candidate that is superior.

If the system is going to hand us two candidates that are on the ebb, well quite naturally we are going to look to who will be next.  Luck of the draw, and the left got lucky.

should it be made clear to biden voters you are actually voting the vice president in.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:22 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Neither Trump nor Biden are youngsters...both in their seventies.  But we have to live with the process, and this is what the system delivered to us.

should it be made clear to biden voters you are actually voting the vice president in.

To be sure. I said this a year ago, when the VP for Dems was just a twinkle. And for good reason. Reality is reality. Both candidates are too old, and there is a high probability that the VP, whichever is successful, will finish out the term.

Would you like to have a milquetoast, ex-radio announcer, or a former DA, Attorney General (of the largest state in the union), and US Senator, for the position of POTUS?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

To be sure.  I said this a year ago, when the VP for Dems was just a twinkle.  And for good reason.  Reality is reality.  Both candidates are too old, and there is a high probability that the VP, whichever is successful, will finish out the term.

Would you like to have a milquetoast, ex-radio announcer, or a former DA, Attorney General (of the largest state in the union), and US Senator, for the position of POTUS?

you are the GMBS, the grand master of bull shit. biden is already dead, that is obvious Trump can do another term, no problem.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:58 pm

Just to clear up a few things -- Trump's term ends in late January. If he wins, he will start a new term at that point. Presidents are elected for four years, not eight.

Also, there is a clear line of succession to the presidency; it's not a matter of "they install whoever they want." Harris would become president, and I actually don't remember how a new vice president would be chosen; I'd have to look it up.

Americans don't just vote for the president, it's a package deal -- pres and vice -- and I would think most voters (besides Trump supporters, who may not even be able to name the current vice president) consider both candidates when they vote.

Last edited by Ben Reilly on Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:01 pm

So we have a “Trump vent thread” and now a Biden one to what...even things up a bit? Not that I’m complaining. Just curious.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:39 am

inmyopinion wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

To be sure.  I said this a year ago, when the VP for Dems was just a twinkle.  And for good reason.  Reality is reality.  Both candidates are too old, and there is a high probability that the VP, whichever is successful, will finish out the term.

you are the GMBS, the grand master of bull shit. biden is already dead, that is obvious Trump can do another term, no problem.

Look at the polls, nanny. I'm voting for Harris.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:48 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Just to clear up a few things -- Trump's term ends in late January. If he wins, he will start a new term at that point. Presidents are elected for four years, not eight.

Also, there is a clear line of succession to the presidency; it's not a matter of "they install whoever they want." Harris would become president, and I actually don't remember how a new vice president would be chosen; I'd have to look it up.

Americans don't just vote for the president, it's a package deal -- pres and vice -- and I would think most voters (besides Trump supporters, who may not even be able to name the current vice president) consider both candidates when they vote.

Under the 25th Amendment, the new vice-president is chosen by the sitting president, and confirmed by Congress. That last happened when Nixon chose Ford to replace Agnew.

Then Ford became the 38th president of the United States on August 9, 1974, after the Watergate affair caused Nixon to resign.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:10 am

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Just to clear up a few things -- Trump's term ends in late January. If he wins, he will start a new term at that point. Presidents are elected for four years, not eight.

Under the 25th Amendment, the new vice-president is chosen by the sitting president, and confirmed by Congress.  That last happened when Nixon chose Ford to replace Agnew.

Then Ford became the 38th president of the United States on August 9, 1974, after the Watergate affair caused Nixon to resign.

Do congress have to agree to confirm the replacement, I really don't understand the process, being a Limey and all.............
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:20 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Jamiefreeman.news/videos/194950998808447/
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:26 pm

even more going on

https://www.facebook.com/337038226473839/videos/352800579168627/
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:02 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Under the 25th Amendment, the new vice-president is chosen by the sitting president, and confirmed by Congress.  That last happened when Nixon chose Ford to replace Agnew.

Do congress have to agree to confirm the replacement, I really don't understand the process, being a Limey and all.............

Both Houses of Congress must agree. With 525 Representatives and Senators, it is highly unlikely we could get 100% agreement on anything.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

Both Houses of Congress must agree.  With 525 Representatives and Senators, it is highly unlikely we could get 100% agreement on anything.

wow so JFK jnr it is then.lol
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:29 pm

John Kennedy, Jr. never ran for office. He was a trust baby.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:John Kennedy, Jr. never ran for office.  He was a trust baby.

I believe things sometimes go full circle.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:26 pm

Plus JFK Jr. has been dead for 21 years, so ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:06 am

Original Quill wrote:John Kennedy, Jr. never ran for office.  He was a trust baby.

Should have spent more of that money on flying lessons.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:19 pm

biden vent thread Fb_im143
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:24 am

Just in case you thought you were voting for Biden

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319057179949764609
lolly
lolly
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:32 am

Biden just lies all the time. its none stop is this really the best they had?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319817991383519232

Did you see on the debate where he blamed Obama for not tackling immigration fast enough? That won't go down well I bet. Shocked
lolly
lolly
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:38 am

lolly wrote:Biden just lies all the time.  its none stop is this really the best they had?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319817991383519232

Did you see on the debate where he blamed Obama for not tackling immigration fast enough?  That won't go down well I bet.   Shocked

I think they put up banners and flags with biden on in case he forgets his name.lol
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

lolly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:40 pm

Schumer Urges FBI Director To Ignore Growing Biden Scandal, Warns Investigation Could 'Undermine the Rule of Law

https://www.westernjournal.com/schumer-urges-fbi-director-ignore-growing-biden-scandal-warns-investigation-undermine-rule-law/

lolly
lolly
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:00 pm

lolly wrote:Schumer Urges FBI Director To Ignore Growing Biden Scandal, Warns Investigation Could 'Undermine the Rule of Law

That's because one has to have predicate facts before bringing charges. Trump is trying to turn justice into selfism. Anyone who has looked into the witch hunts that Trump inspires, will see that he is trying to turn justice into selfish politics...authoritarian politics.

Probably...Putin is the bug in his ear.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
lolly wrote:Schumer Urges FBI Director To Ignore Growing Biden Scandal, Warns Investigation Could 'Undermine the Rule of Law

That's because one has to have predicate facts before bringing charges.  Trump is trying to turn justice into selfism.  Anyone who has looked into the witch hunts that Trump inspires, will see that he is trying to turn justice into selfish politics...authoritarian politics.

not the russians again.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:24 pm

This thread sure is scanty on venting about future President Biden! Smile

Not to mention, rife with hypocrisy. *Now* some people are concerned about family members of the president profiting off his position, eh?

Trump and his family have made no money off Trump's position, eh?

I've got an army of links ready to deploy as soon as anybody cares to pretend that Trump hasn't used the power of his office to enrich himself and his family.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:14 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's because one has to have predicate facts before bringing charges.  Trump is trying to turn justice into selfism.  Anyone who has looked into the witch hunts that Trump inspires, will see that he is trying to turn justice into selfish politics...authoritarian politics.

not the russians again.

Yep. Revenge will be sweet.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:27 pm

Ben, don't all Presidents do the same to a lesser or greater degree?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:58 am

nicko wrote:Ben, don't all Presidents do the same to a lesser or greater degree?

Not at all. Bush started two wars that it fell to Obama to end. Obama increased health insurance coverage to millions of Americans, something Trump has tried to undo.

Biden has a vastly different vision for America than Trump has. The two could hardly be more different.

Trump has put pro-corporation cronies in positions to make everything easier for the super-wealthy. Biden can be expected to work for more protection for the environment, better protection for consumers and workers, and better health care for everyone.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:04 pm

I doubt that Trump even has a vision, or a plan for America. His mind-set is completely selfist, which doesn't leave much room for care about others...much less, care about an entity so huge.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:10 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:Ben, don't all Presidents do the same to a lesser or greater degree?

Not at all. Bush started two wars that it fell to Obama to end. Obama increased health insurance coverage to millions of Americans, something Trump has tried to undo.

Biden has a vastly different vision for America than Trump has. The two could hardly be more different.

Trump has put pro-corporation cronies in positions to make everything easier for the super-wealthy. Biden can be expected to work for more protection for the environment, better protection for consumers and workers, and better health care for everyone.

I think he means all presidents and their families use the position to become very wealthy.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:23 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

I think he means all presidents and their families use the position to become very wealthy.  

You're right, I lost track of the conversation. But I don't think the Obamas have done that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:27 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You're right, I lost track of the conversation. But I don't think the Obamas have done that.

The Obama's are quite wealthy now. They weren't before be was president. The kids will be making huge sums of money soon, if they aren't already.  

Hell, look at Hunter Biden. You cant honestly tell me that his wealth and income are based on his competence as a lawyer or a businessman.  He's got the right last name.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next