NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L.A. Protesters Try to Break Into Hospital Where Two Officers Are in Critical Condition After 'A Cowardly' Shooting

+2
Maddog
Didgee
6 posters

Go down

L.A. Protesters Try to Break Into Hospital Where Two Officers Are in Critical Condition After 'A Cowardly' Shooting Empty L.A. Protesters Try to Break Into Hospital Where Two Officers Are in Critical Condition After 'A Cowardly' Shooting

Post by Didgee Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:23 pm

Two Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies are fighting for their lives after they were shot multiple times at point-blank range in an ambush, authorities said.

Crowds of protesters blocked the entrance to St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood, where the wounded officers were in a critical condition, police said. Some protesters chanted "we hope they die," the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office said on Twitter. A witness told ABC7 that some had tried to break into the hospital's emergency room.

The shooting happened at around 7 p.m. Saturday at the Metro Blue Line station at Willowbrook Avenue and Compton Boulevard, not far from the Compton sheriff's station.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's department shared video of the incident in a post on Twitter that shows a person open fire through the passenger-side window of the patrol car in Compton.

https://www.newsweek.com/los-angeles-officers-critical-condition-shooting-1531552

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

L.A. Protesters Try to Break Into Hospital Where Two Officers Are in Critical Condition After 'A Cowardly' Shooting Empty Re: L.A. Protesters Try to Break Into Hospital Where Two Officers Are in Critical Condition After 'A Cowardly' Shooting

Post by Maddog Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:26 pm

I just posted this on Facebook.

This is why nothing will change. The left actually has some good points in regards to police abuses of power.

Then they do this stupid shit and lose people with a sympathetic ear.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

L.A. Protesters Try to Break Into Hospital Where Two Officers Are in Critical Condition After 'A Cowardly' Shooting Empty Re: L.A. Protesters Try to Break Into Hospital Where Two Officers Are in Critical Condition After 'A Cowardly' Shooting

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:36 pm

should have shot the lot of em...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:44 pm

so much anger and hatred

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:07 am

The shooter appears to be white. A RW white supremacist, perhaps? Trump says there are some good people among them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:

The shooter appears to be white.  A RW white supremacist, perhaps?  Trump says there are some good people among them.

Considering how embarrassingly wrong you were about the Portland shooter a few weeks ago, maybe you should hold off on your predictions.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:56 pm

Maddog wrote:Considering how embarrassingly wrong you were about the Portland shooter a few weeks ago, maybe you should hold off on your predictions.

Wasn't wrong. You're just afraid to admit it. Typical southerner dodge.

Looks like a kid (or a dwarf), and the one frame where he looks out you can see clearly he is white. My money is on a white supremacists...their trademark is guns.

You own a gun, don't you?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:Considering how embarrassingly wrong you were about the Portland shooter a few weeks ago, maybe you should hold off on your predictions.

Wasn't wrong.  You're just afraid to admit it.  Typical southerner dodge.

Looks like a kid (or a dwarf), and the one frame where he looks out you can see clearly he is white.  My money is on a white supremacists...their trademark is guns.

You're a lying sack of shit. You said the Portland shooter was a government agent. It was I fact just another worthless turd.

As for the size of the shooter, it's a fish eye lens. It distorts the image.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:08 pm

Quill wrote:You may not believe it, because this isn't "normal". Putin is piping in venom through Trump, taking a page out of Hitler's play book. Why Portland? It's a beautiful little city, peaceful but relatively poor, weak and malleable. He won't go near California, eh? Portland's a perfect place to pick on by a newly established dictator.

No, the White House is not going to tell you that they are doing this, any more than they told you at the start. Why are there no markings on uniforms or trucks? BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING IT QUIETLY, DUMMY! Putin/Trump is trying to divide us, picking off the smaller parts until he has a majority out of what is left. It's an old battle plan: be everywhere so they think you are bigger than you are, and scare the shit outta 'em.

It's also an old organized crime gambit. Build up a reputation that you are invincible, so then the weak and poor will not step up like they would to an ordinary person. Trump never had any power; he lost the election by 3-million votes. He's just got a coach with huge balls, who puts on a good show.

Trust me...the provocateurs were Homeland Security agents.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:09 pm

And I forgot the Portland shooter wasnt a shooter, just a beater. I can admit my mistakes.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:09 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Wasn't wrong.  You're just afraid to admit it.  Typical southerner dodge.

Looks like a kid (or a dwarf), and the one frame where he looks out you can see clearly he is white.  My money is on a white supremacists...their trademark is guns.

You're a lying sack of shit...It was I fact just another worthless turd.

Spoken like a true southerner. They are so articulate. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You're a lying sack of shit...It was I fact just another worthless turd.

Spoken like a true southerner.  They are so articulate.  Rolling Eyes

I call a lying sack of shit, a lying sack of shit.

I'm honest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:12 pm

Quill wrote:You may not believe it, because this isn't "normal". Putin is piping in venom through Trump, taking a page out of Hitler's play book. Why Portland? It's a beautiful little city, peaceful but relatively poor, weak and malleable. He won't go near California, eh? Portland's a perfect place to pick on by a newly established dictator.

No, the White House is not going to tell you that they are doing this, any more than they told you at the start. Why are there no markings on uniforms or trucks? BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING IT QUIETLY, DUMMY! Putin/Trump is trying to divide us, picking off the smaller parts until he has a majority out of what is left. It's an old battle plan: be everywhere so they think you are bigger than you are, and scare the shit outta 'em.

It's also an old organized crime gambit. Build up a reputation that you are invincible, so then the weak and poor will not step up like they would to an ordinary person. Trump never had any power; he lost the election by 3-million votes. He's just got a coach with huge balls, who puts on a good show.

Trust me...the provocateurs were Homeland Security agents.

Quill was full of shit. Per as usual.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:14 pm

Quill wrote:Trust me...the provocateurs were Homeland Security agents.

Never trust Quill
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:24 pm

Didgee wrote:Two Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies are fighting for their lives after they were shot multiple times at point-blank range in an ambush, authorities said.

Crowds of protesters blocked the entrance to St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood, where the wounded officers were in a critical condition, police said. Some protesters chanted "we hope they die," the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office said on Twitter. A witness told ABC7 that some had tried to break into the hospital's emergency room.

The shooting happened at around 7 p.m. Saturday at the Metro Blue Line station at Willowbrook Avenue and Compton Boulevard, not far from the Compton sheriff's station.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's department shared video of the incident in a post on Twitter that shows a person open fire through the passenger-side window of the patrol car in Compton.

https://www.newsweek.com/los-angeles-officers-critical-condition-shooting-1531552

Oh my God!!!

What is wrong with these people!?

This is just evil!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didgee wrote:Two Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies are fighting for their lives after they were shot multiple times at point-blank range in an ambush, authorities said.

Oh my God!!!

This is just evil!!!

Californians.

Dont turn your back on them. They are savages, Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:42 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Spoken like a true southerner.  They are so articulate.  Rolling Eyes

I'm honest.  

...but slippery. I never met an honest southerner...they use Jim Crow and voter exclusion laws and such, and claim it's honest democracy. They segregate schools and claim it is separate but equal.

So I guess your definition of "honesty" is dishonest as well.

BTW...they were government agents in Portland.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:46 pm

Maddog wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Oh my God!!!

This is just evil!!!

Californians.

Dont turn your back on them. They are savages,  Cool

Can't wait to untie your asses and send you down to join the South American shitholes. Amexit forever!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I'm honest.  

...but slippery.  I never met an honest southerner...they use Jim Crow and voter exclusion laws and such, and claim it's honest democracy.  They segregate schools and claim it is separate but equal.

Marquise Love is not a federal agent, like you claimed.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Californians.

Dont turn your back on them. They are savages,  Cool

Can't wait to untie your asses and send you down to join the South American shitholes.  Amexit forever!

More of your fabrications and imagination eh Walter?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:19 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

...but slippery.  I never met an honest southerner...they use Jim Crow and voter exclusion laws and such, and claim it's honest democracy.  They segregate schools and claim it is separate but equal.

Donno. Trump is pretty tricky. He's forming his own little storm trooper echelon. Tho' your little mind thinks these are still the same old times, those days are gone. How did Hitler do it? That's how Trump will do it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:24 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Can't wait to untie your asses and send you down to join the South American shitholes.  Amexit forever!

Your wanna-be days are gone. Watch what Trump does on January 20th, the day the XXth-Amendment says he has to vacate his office.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:40 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Donno.  Trump is pretty tricky.  He's forming his own little storm trooper echelon.  Tho' your little mind thinks these are still the same old times, those days are gone.  How did Hitler do it?  That's how Trump will do it.

The dude has a long history that predates Trump being in the White House.

You were fucking wrong and lack the morals to admit it.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:41 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Your wanna-be days are gone.  Watch what Trump does on January 20th, the day the XXth-Amendment says he has to vacate his office.

He will leave. That has nothing to with you being a lying sack of shit, except that you share some traits with him.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:42 am

L.A. Protesters Try to Break Into Hospital Where Two Officers Are in Critical Condition After 'A Cowardly' Shooting Compto10

That's a tough woman. She's still in the fight after getting shot in the face.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:15 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Your wanna-be days are gone.  Watch what Trump does on January 20th, the day the XXth-Amendment says he has to vacate his office.

He will leave. That has nothing to with you being a lying sack of shit, except that you share some traits with him.

You have no idea what is going on, do you?  You guys are so consumed with your racism, guns and your petty antagonisms...we always have to pick you up and carry you.  Soon...very soon.

BTW...learn Spanish, quickly!  It will help you to surrender to Argentina. Wink

Viva Amexit. cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:36 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You have no idea what is going on, do you?  You guys are so consumed with your racism, guns and your petty antagonisms...we always have to pick you up and carry you.  Soon...very soon.

BTW...learn Spanish, quickly!  It will help you to surrender to Argentina.  Wink

Viva Amexit.  cheers

I know you are no more believable than Trump. You lie when the truth would suffice.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:

The shooter appears to be white.  A RW white supremacist, perhaps?  Trump says there are some good people among them.

Odd white supremacy that sees African Americans cheer and mock the shooting of these cops

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8729597/Shocking-video-shows-enormous-police-response-two-LA-deputies-ambushed.html

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:18 pm

Didgee wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Odd white supremacy that sees African Americans cheer and mock the shooting of these cops

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8729597/Shocking-video-shows-enormous-police-response-two-LA-deputies-ambushed.html

No doubt those are actually Russian spies cheering.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:22 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didgee wrote:

No doubt those are actually Russian spies cheering.  

Its a joke mate. For a trained lawyer, for him to make such unsubstantiated accusations, shows quill lacks the ability to be impartial

He reminds me of the CNN reporter

L.A. Protesters Try to Break Into Hospital Where Two Officers Are in Critical Condition After 'A Cowardly' Shooting CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:29 pm

phil wrote:He reminds me of the CNN reporter

I like CNN. Good, honest, down-to-earth reporting.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
phil wrote:He reminds me of the CNN reporter

I like CNN.  Good, honest, down-to-earth reporting.

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:59 pm

https://www.facebook.com/102038334959581/posts/126158425880905/

Probably need Facebook to view this. Warning, the N word gets dropped about 73 times, so be careful where you play it.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down