NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to be a woke white person.

Go down

How to be a woke white person.  Empty How to be a woke white person.

Post by Maddog on Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:30 pm

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Back to top Go down

How to be a woke white person.  Empty Re: How to be a woke white person.

Post by Victorismyhero on Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:40 pm

re the title of the OP

answer....be a twat instead, no one can tell the difference.

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:46 pm

Same old playbook of the right -- take something the left is talking about, twist it beyond recognition, and beat the left over the head with it. Yawn ...

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:16 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Same old playbook of the right -- take something the left is talking about, twist it beyond recognition, and beat the left over the head with it. Yawn ...

Not everything is right-left.

Thinking it is, is the same old playbook.

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Didgee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:35 pm

lol!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:30 am

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Same old playbook of the right -- take something the left is talking about, twist it beyond recognition, and beat the left over the head with it. Yawn ...

Oh, I really wish the world wasn't so politicized. But it is. The right has seized on wokeness to beat up the left, despite not having the first clue as to what it really is, much less the humility or courage to try to understand it.

They, like most people, just twist it into something that makes them feel better, makes them feel right.

Yawn.

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:46 am

I think the words 'Woke' and 'White' are now as irritating as the phrase 'Taking the knee'....which is almost as irritating as the overused phrase that is shoved down everyone's throat nowadays.....'Black lives matter'.

Or is that just me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:55 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Oh, I really wish the world wasn't so politicized. But it is. The right has seized on wokeness to beat up the left, despite not having the first clue as to what it really is, much less the humility or courage to try to understand it.

They, like most people, just twist it into something that makes them feel better, makes them feel right.

Yawn.

If something is shoved in your face daily, you understand it just fine. What you're saying is people are too dumb to understand it, which is another problem with the woke left. They are certain they are more intelligent than everyone else. That's why they think everyone needs to embrace their ideology and why they can be so fucking irritating that comedians can make a living mocking them.

noun

Maddog
Maddog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:29 pm

Syl wrote:I think the words 'Woke' and 'White' are now as irritating as the phrase 'Taking the knee'....which is almost as irritating as the overused phrase that is shoved down everyone's throat nowadays.....'Black lives matter'.

Or is that just me?

No... I'm with you completely... The whole mumbo jumbo lexicon of the politically correct left is beyond irritating.

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:24 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-VC74t7fubk

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:34 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=trAyp5XXQgo

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum