NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brands that need to be cancelled IMMEDIATELY

Go down

Brands that need to be cancelled IMMEDIATELY Empty Brands that need to be cancelled IMMEDIATELY

Post by Didgee on Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMQu4q0IHPU

Brilliant piss take

Didgee

Syl and Maddog like this post

Back to top Go down

Brands that need to be cancelled IMMEDIATELY Empty Re: Brands that need to be cancelled IMMEDIATELY

Post by Syl on Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:36 pm

"A woman carrying salt in the rain....cancelled" lol!

Brilliant.

Back to top Go down

Brands that need to be cancelled IMMEDIATELY Empty Re: Brands that need to be cancelled IMMEDIATELY

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:54 pm

Why am I thinking...."Many a true word spoken in jest."
Give it time, folks....give it time.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:55 pm

Syl wrote:"A woman carrying salt in the rain....cancelled" lol!

Brilliant.

The Morton Salt Company is the LDS company whose subsidiary, Morton-Thiokol, blew up the Space Shuttle Challenger in 1986, killing seven astronauts and grounding America's space efforts...forever, some say.

Most of these slogans and quips are the product of the advertising industry, attempting to mislead the world about capitalism and profit-bilking. I agree, we don't need them. Evil or Very Mad

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum