NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone with the wind star Olivia de Havilland dies..

Go down

Gone with the wind star Olivia de Havilland dies.. Empty Gone with the wind star Olivia de Havilland dies..

Post by Syl on Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:49 pm

"Olivia de Havilland, the fragrant queen of the Hollywood costume drama, has died at the age of 104.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, her publicist said she had died from natural causes in Paris, where she lived.

While De Havilland won two best actress Oscars - for her roles in 1946’s The Each His Own and 1949’s The Heiress - she remains best remembered for her performance as stoical Melanie Hamilton Wilkes in the 1939 classic Gone With the Wind."

Gone with the wind star Olivia de Havilland dies.. Bb17dc10

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/olivia-de-havilland-star-of-gone-with-the-wind-dies-at-104/ar-BB17d2g3?ocid=msedgntp

Back to top Go down

Gone with the wind star Olivia de Havilland dies.. Empty Re: Gone with the wind star Olivia de Havilland dies..

Post by Syl on Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:06 pm

Old style Hollywood glamour....gone but not forgotten.
RIP Olivia De Havilland, and what a great age to die from natural causes. x

Back to top Go down

Gone with the wind star Olivia de Havilland dies.. Empty Re: Gone with the wind star Olivia de Havilland dies..

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:18 pm

Yes, if she was all there.

"What's your's is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...  Putin tells him what to think.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:55 am

Great actress. Sad that she and her sister had such a fractured relationship.

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum