NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman uses period blood for facials - and says it leaves skin soft and 'glowing'

+5
Original Quill
Maddog
Syl
Vintage
eddie
9 posters

Go down

Woman uses period blood for facials - and says it leaves skin soft and 'glowing' Empty Woman uses period blood for facials - and says it leaves skin soft and 'glowing'

Post by eddie Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:24 pm

Mary Miranda, 36, had her first period aged 12 and spent most of her teen years and early 20s suffering from painful irregular and heavy periods - before discovering 'Moon Blood' rituals

A woman who uses her period blood for facials says it leaves her skin soft and 'glowing' as she urges others to give it a go.

Mary Miranda, 36, from Chicago, USA, also uses her blood for artwork, dancing and watering her plants.

Her unusual method began after she had her first period aged 12 and spent most of her teen years and early 20s suffering from painful irregular and heavy periods.

The female embodiment coach said she was spent years being 'ashamed, embarrassed and disgusted by her monthly bleed' - before discovering 'Moon Blood' rituals.

Woman uses period blood for facials - and says it leaves skin soft and 'glowing' 7e590110

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/woman-uses-period-blood-facials-22404551?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_main
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Woman uses period blood for facials - and says it leaves skin soft and 'glowing' Empty Re: Woman uses period blood for facials - and says it leaves skin soft and 'glowing'

Post by Vintage Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:41 pm

Makes sense I suppose. All that nutrient value. Not to mention how in ancient cultures and some fairly modern ones, periods were a sign of the woman reaching the height of her powers and they would gather together to share experiences away from daily chores and from their menfolk as they were thought to be so spiritually powerful, sadly this has become in some cultures, at best a shameful embarrassing thing to actually imprisoning women and girls during their periods in very unpleasant places often ending in ill health and even death because women are thought to be impure at this time. Strange how things can be become so corrupted.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman uses period blood for facials - and says it leaves skin soft and 'glowing' Empty Re: Woman uses period blood for facials - and says it leaves skin soft and 'glowing'

Post by eddie Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:52 pm

But smearing it all over your face??? Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:03 pm

I don't think I fancy that but that is probably my cultural conditioning, anyway too late now.
As long as its yours I suppose its ok. Its nothing nasty, its what would have sustained your baby so it really isn't bad or horrible surely.
I mean some people drink their own urine something else I don't fancy.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:05 pm

She just sounds really weird to me.
Periods are natural, every healthy woman has them for decades....I dont know why she is making such a bloody song and dance about it. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:08 am

That's a different kinda "facial" no doubt.

Not the kind her boyfriend can give her.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:45 pm

Menstrual fluid? Works well on hubby's hemorrhoids too, I s'pose.

Gross. Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:10 pm

in a word.....Ewwwwwww
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:56 am

Victorismyhero wrote:in a word.....Ewwwwwww

Double ewwwwww.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:28 am

And an uuugghhh !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:14 am

Yeah, I don’t find myself wanting to smear any blood on my face....let alone the blood from my own vagina.
eddie
eddie

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:29 pm

Sounds pretty disgusting to me too, and I'm usually quite a go-with-the-flow kinda guy...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:33 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Sounds pretty disgusting to me too, and I'm usually quite a go-with-the-flow kinda guy...

I see what you did there Woman uses period blood for facials - and says it leaves skin soft and 'glowing' 2696538800
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:29 pm

Cass wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Sounds pretty disgusting to me too, and I'm usually quite a go-with-the-flow kinda guy...

I see what you did there Woman uses period blood for facials - and says it leaves skin soft and 'glowing' 2696538800

Do not encourage him! Shocked
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down