NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Brit to get 50% off vouchers to use in restaurants in Chancellors new scheme "eat out to help out"

Go down

Every Brit to get 50% off vouchers to use in restaurants in Chancellors new scheme "eat out to help out" Empty Every Brit to get 50% off vouchers to use in restaurants in Chancellors new scheme "eat out to help out"

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:35 pm

Every Brit to get free ‘eat out to help out’ £10 restaurant discount

Rishi Sunak has announced that every Brit will be given discount for restaurants in a ‘creative’ new scheme to help save the hospitality industry. The ‘eat out to help out’ initiative offers customers money off of up to £10 per head when they eat out from Monday to Wednesday in August.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/08/every-brit-get-vouchers-can-eat-uk-restaurants-12962396/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/08/every-brit-get-vouchers-can-eat-uk-restaurants-12962396/

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Every Brit to get 50% off vouchers to use in restaurants in Chancellors new scheme "eat out to help out" Empty Re: Every Brit to get 50% off vouchers to use in restaurants in Chancellors new scheme "eat out to help out"

Post by Syl on Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:59 pm

It's one way to get bums on seats, and diners usually drink more so they will spend on drinks too.
Personally even though I love eating out, I am not ready to go back into restaurants....no matter how much is knocked off the food bill.

Back to top Go down

Every Brit to get 50% off vouchers to use in restaurants in Chancellors new scheme "eat out to help out" Empty Re: Every Brit to get 50% off vouchers to use in restaurants in Chancellors new scheme "eat out to help out"

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:25 pm

I went for a curry yesterday evening... Would have been good if I had a voucher for that then... As it would have only cost me £11 instead of £21...!

Laughing

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:46 pm

Who want's to eat out and get sick? I'll stay home.

"What's your's is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...  Putin tells him what to think.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Victorismyhero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum