NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann......new suspect.

+6
nicko
Ben Reilly
eddie
gelico
Tommy Monk
Syl
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Madeleine McCann......new suspect. - Page 2 Empty Madeleine McCann......new suspect.

Post by Syl Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

13 years on, have the police at last found the little girls abductor?

"MADELEINE McCann's paedo suspect told a pal he snatched the toddler on the tenth anniversary of her disappearance, it is claimed.
Christian B, 43, has today been unmasked as the prime suspect in the youngster's disappearance in Praia da Luz, Portugal in May 2007, in a bombshell breakthrough."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11782962/maddie-mccann-suspect-confession-bar-disappearance/

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann......new suspect. - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann......new suspect.

Post by gelico Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:47 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:
Blimey, I dont blame you for not wanting to contribute.
Some people take forum opinion far too seriously, and lets face it, no matter how strongly people may feel about this or any other given subject, all any of us can  offer is our own opinion.

Syl, you have NO idea how crazy the McCann forums were back then. It was in the media that the McCanns had spent some of the raised money to get forums shut down.
I always tried to stay fair. That’s all I can say. I was hacked and hounded and threatened.
This person knew my son’s name and the school he went to and my full name and many other things.
I wish harvesmom and Nems were here to back me up. It was awful.

I remember talking about this with you edds

also remember him as debunker

you are wise

Evil or Very Mad

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann......new suspect. - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann......new suspect.

Post by eddie Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:15 am

gelico wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:
Blimey, I dont blame you for not wanting to contribute.
Some people take forum opinion far too seriously, and lets face it, no matter how strongly people may feel about this or any other given subject, all any of us can  offer is our own opinion.

Syl, you have NO idea how crazy the McCann forums were back then. It was in the media that the McCanns had spent some of the raised money to get forums shut down.
I always tried to stay fair. That’s all I can say. I was hacked and hounded and threatened.
This person knew my son’s name and the school he went to and my full name and many other things.
I wish harvesmom and Nems were here to back me up. It was awful.

I remember talking about this with you edds

also remember him as debunker

you are wise

Evil or Very Mad

Yeah really. Thanks. I couldn’t remember if I’d told you or not.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:01 pm

The sniffer dogs in action...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3EHJjpXii9o

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

That's an interesting video Tommy.

Is there a point to it?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:30 pm

Dog detected strong scent of death in the apartment... And in their hire car which was not hired until weeks after the girl disappeared... And indicated on other items too... Also weeks after girls disappearance...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:46 pm

There are Dogs that can smell a Body under 6ft of water ,seems incredible ,but it's true, I'v seen it first hand !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:56 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Is there a point to it?

That is a video of the dogs in action in Portugal on the McCann investigation...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:59 pm

My Water wrote:There are over 7,000 deaths each year from accidental drowning. When the sad reality is that there may be no hope and death is likely, Search and Rescue Dogs are switched to Cadaver Dogs to locate the victim’s body. Cadaver Dogs are trained to locate drowning victims underwater and usually find them. Can Dogs Smell Through Water?

According to Scientists, they believe when a body is underwater, skin particles and gases rise to the surface, due mostly from decomposition. Cadaver Dogs sitting high in the boat can detect those chemicals released into the air after death & locate the body’s general vicinity.

Cadaver Dogs are also known as Human Remain Detection Dogs and are trained to smell death. More specifically they have the ability to locate body parts, tissue, bone, and even blood. For most of these canines, it is a natural ability but there is an incredible amount of training that goes along with it.

https://mywaterearth.com/dogs-can-smell-bodies-through-water/

Interesting. I questioned whether dogs could smell underwater, and look at this article I found.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:

Is there a point to it?

That is a video of the dogs in action in Portugal on the McCann investigation...

Yes I know that Tommy.
The dogs were sniffing out blood trace which they found. The handler made it clear in that video that the dogs did not discriminate between historic blood, fresh blood or specific blood type.
That was a holiday apartment where thousands of people had stayed previously to the McCanns, so that video only proves that someone, anyone, at anytime, could have cut their finger of stubbed their toe drawing blood previously.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:05 pm

No... One of the dogs was trained specifically to sniff out the scent of death...

Strong indication in apartment in bedroom by wardrobe/cupboard...

And indicated on car and other McCann items ..

The other dog was trained to sniff out blood and bodily fluids... Indicated behind the sofa and boot of car...

Police checked records and found that nobody had previously died in either the apartment or in car...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

No... One of the dogs was trained specifically to sniff out the scent of death...

Strong indication in apartment in bedroom by wardrobe/cupboard...

And indicated on car and other McCann items ..

The other dog was trained to sniff out blood and bodily fluids... Indicated behind the sofa and boot of car...

Police checked records and found that nobody had previously died in either the apartment or in car...

It was the sacked police chief who made a fortune out of the Madeleines disappearance who claimed no one else had ever died in that apartment, a lot of what he said at the time has been discredited.

Tommy, I know cadaver dogs are highly trained to sniff out traces of human remains, bones, fluids etc etc, but their findings are not always accurate enough, that's why courts don't allow the evidence.

Thinking back, did Kate McCann not say immediately prior to that holiday she had worked on a post mortem or in a morgue...something that must have been confirmed at the time surely. I cant find anything pertaining to that online, but I do recall that was said at the time.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:43 pm

Read the Portuguese detectives book here...

https://uk-database.net/uk-child-abusers-named-and-shamed/calls-for-change-in-law/corruption/48-questions-kate-mccann-wouldnt-answer/maddie-the-truth-of-the-lie-the-book-banned-in-the-uk/maddie-the-truth-of-the-lie-chapter-1/
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

https://uk-database.net/uk-child-abusers-named-and-shamed/calls-for-change-in-law/corruption/48-questions-kate-mccann-wouldnt-answer/maddie-the-truth-of-the-lie-the-book-banned-in-the-uk/maddie-the-truth-of-the-lie-chapter-1/

Others may be interested I'm not.
He was disgraced and sacked, his biased opinion and handling of the case, focusing mostly on the parents instead of keeping options open, could very well have prevented the truth of what happened that night to be solved.

Plus....he has made money out of the death of a little girl, some might even say it was his lucky day when she went missing on his patch.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:53 pm

Chapter 2 here...

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/2009/06/chapter-2.html?m=1
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:20 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

He was disgraced and sacked, his biased opinion and handling of the case, focusing mostly on the parents instead of keeping options open, could very well have prevented the truth of what happened that night to be solved.

Plus....he has made money out of the death of a little girl, some might even say it was his lucky day when she went missing on his patch.

He led a team of highly experienced and professional police detectives... They considered all possibilities and investigated thoroughly...

They followed the evidence...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:

He led a team of highly experienced and professional police detectives... They considered all possibilities and investigated thoroughly...

He led the team Tommy, they were under his instruction.
Was he not disgraced and sacked?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:32 pm

Kate McCann worked part-time as a locum GP before the girl disappeared.

And Gerry was an assistant consultant cardiologist.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:49 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

He was removed from the case because he allegedly made a few comments about the UK police reluctance to follow the evidence suggesting the McCanns were involved... And that they were only interested in believing what the McCanns were saying... And that the UK police were being manipulated...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:

He was removed from the case because he allegedly made a few comments about the UK police reluctance to follow the evidence suggesting the McCanns were involved... And that they were only interested in believing what the McCanns were saying... And that the UK police were being manipulated...

Very professional, and after he was sacked ... he then went on to make fortunes out of the case. Rolling Eyes

You must think the McCanns are very clever people Tommy. They murdered their daughter and managed to dispose of her under the very noses of this disgraced cop and his team of highly experienced detectives that you seem to think so highly of.

I think we must agree to disagree about the happenings of the sad disappearance of that little girl 13 years ago.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:38 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Very professional, and after he was sacked ... he then went on to make fortunes out of the case. Rolling Eyes

You must think the McCanns are very clever people Tommy. They murdered their daughter and managed to dispose of her under the very noses of this disgraced cop and his team of highly experienced detectives that you seem to think so highly of.

I think we must agree to disagree about the happenings of the sad disappearance of that little girl 13 years ago.

He was removed from the case... because he allegedly expressed frustration about the failure of UK police to follow the evidence...

That is hardly being "sacked and disgraced", is it...?

It is those who refused to pursue a legitimate and credible line of inquiry who should be sacked and disgraced...!

The evidence strongly points to the scenario that the girl died in that apartment at least 2 hours before she was reported missing...

Maybe you should clear your mind of what you think you know... And look again at just the evidence... with fresh eyes and an open mind...?

The Portuguese police only had one interest in it all... And that was getting to the truth of what really happened...

Read the book... See it from the investigation point of view and consider the evidence that they were finding and the lines of enquiry that they were working on... And the reasons why they started to doubt the McCanns and start to think they knew more about it all than they were letting on...

Then think about it with an open mind... And consider what you would have been thinking/doing if you were one of the detectives working on the case at the time...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:57 pm

Syl wrote:

The McCanns are very clever people Syl... One was a GP and the other was a consultant cardiologist (now a professor)...

The girl was already gone before the local police were alerted that she was gone... And it was only after this when the police detective team were tasked with investigating it all... so they were always acting from the position of finding out what happened, never in a position of being able to prevent the girls disappearance...

And I never said that I thought the McCanns deliberately/intentionally murdered the girl... although, as unsavoury a prospect that is, you must admit that it is a possibility...

Just like so many other scenarios are possible...

We just don't know for sure... Only the person/s responsible really know for sure... and all the police investigators could ever do was to pursue all possibilities with an open mind and follow the evidence to wherever it led them to...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:49 pm

Any post-mortem traces wouldn't be transferred from the McCanns unless whoever attended a post mortem was particularly sloppy in their hygiene. If one of them took an active part they would be in scrubs and p.p,e., covered up, after discarding the ppe and scrubs, a shower would normally be taken before your street clothes would be put on in an adjacent room. If you were working as a GP and had to certify a death at a residence or in a care home, I can't see a doctor doing that and not taking a bath or shower when they got home before getting on a flight to go on holiday.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:00 am

I find it sad that everytime a new suspect becomes front page news, the McCanns come under fire again, accused  not for leaving her without supervision that night, which must be a very heavy burden to carry for the rest of their lives, but for killing her and disposing of her body.

It would be a miracle if so long after her disappearance someone was convicted, I fear  even then  some people would carry on believing her parents were guilty.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:41 pm

Vintage wrote:Any post-mortem traces wouldn't be transferred from the McCanns unless whoever attended a post mortem was particularly sloppy in their hygiene. If one of them took an active part they would be in scrubs and p.p,e., covered up, after discarding the ppe and scrubs, a shower would normally be taken before your street clothes would be put on in an adjacent room. If you were working as a GP and had to certify a death at a residence or in a care home, I can't see a doctor doing that and not taking a bath or shower when they got home before getting on a flight to go on holiday.

Quite right Vintage...

And the death dog indicated a very strong scent of death in that apartment... Which can only mean there was a dead body in there very soon beforehand...

A dead body starts to release that scent normally between 2-3 hours after death...

So... The girl must have died in the apartment at least 2 hours before the McCanns reported her missing...

And that can only mean that they were involved and the abduction claim is a hoax...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Vintage wrote:Any post-mortem traces wouldn't be transferred from the McCanns unless whoever attended a post mortem was particularly sloppy in their hygiene. If one of them took an active part they would be in scrubs and p.p,e., covered up, after discarding the ppe and scrubs, a shower would normally be taken before your street clothes would be put on in an adjacent room. If you were working as a GP and had to certify a death at a residence or in a care home, I can't see a doctor doing that and not taking a bath or shower when they got home before getting on a flight to go on holiday.

Quite right Vintage...

And the death dog indicated a very strong scent of death in that apartment... Which can only mean there was a dead body in there very soon beforehand...

A dead body starts to release that scent normally between 2-3 hours after death...

So... The girl must have died in the apartment at least 2 hours before the McCanns reported her missing...

And that can only mean that they were involved and the abduction claim is a hoax...

So they lied about checking on the children every 15 mins.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:32 pm

If the girl had died at least 2 hours before the alarm was raised with the disappearance claim... Then yes... There must have been some funny business going on beforehand with the checking on the children...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:39 pm

The McCanns stories kept changing...

Read the book... I posted the links above...

It really is an eye opener to the facts... Because there was so much media bullshit going on at the time, and the facts got somewhat lost amongst it all back then...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

It really is an eye opener to the facts... Because there was so much media bullshit going on at the time, and the facts got somewhat lost amongst it all back then...

I looked on amazon but couldn’t find them Tommy
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:15 pm

Tommy and facts are uneasy bedfellows.
He probably watches Faux News and reads the Express.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:26 pm

Star24 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

You don't need to buy the book... You can read it online for free...

I posted the link to chapter 1 and chapter 2 above...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Chapter 2 here...

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/2009/06/chapter-2.html?m=1

And other chapters are to be found on this site...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Star24 wrote:

You don't need to buy the book... You can read it online for free...

I posted the link to chapter 1 and chapter 2 above...

Cheers, Tommy
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:29 pm

In fact... You can read the whole book on the 2nd link.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Tommy, this book you keep plugging, the author, ex detective Goncalo Amaral, not only was he disgraced and sacked from the McCann investigation he has also been implicated in other crimes with another bent  Portugese ex cop.

……………………..

"A former Portuguese detective who featured in the recent Madeleine McCann Netflix documentary has been sentenced to seven-and-a-half years in prison over his role in two robberies.
Paulo Pereira Cristovao, a long-time critic of Maddie's parents who angered them with a controversial book about her disappearance, was convicted of participating in the planning of two violent break-ins at properties in Lisbon and the nearby resort of Cascais.
State prosecutors had accused him of being a key player in an organised gang by giving accomplices information about victims and the target homes.
The former officer, who left the Policia Judiciaria after a torture trial former Madeleine McCann chief investigator Goncalo Amaral was also implicated in, will remain a free man pending an appeal.
It emerged Pereira Cristovao was facing trial in March when he played a prominent role in Netflix documentary The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
He mysteriously claimed two of the McCanns' holiday pals - the so-called Tapas Seven - were "fundamental" to discovering the truth about Madeleine.
The couple's spokesman Clarence Mitchell called his comments 'hurtful and distressing' and accused him of trying to profit from the McCanns' misfortune.
Pereira Cristovao wrote his book ahead of his 2009 trial for torturing the mum and uncle of a missing girl into making a false confession while he was still a PJ inspector.
He went on to head Portugal's association for missing children after being acquitted.
Pal Goncalo Amaral, who overturned a libel damages ruling over his best-selling book The Truth of The Lie which the McCanns are appealing at the European Court of Human Rights, was found guilty of falsifying evidence in the same case."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/12/07/portuguese-ex-detective-criticised-madeleine-mccanns-parents/
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:56 pm

The British sniffer dogs don't lie...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

The British sniffer dogs don't lie...

Have they wrote a book?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:05 pm

Tommy, with respect, you very seldom address posts that are made to counteract your argument.

I have made many valid points throughout this thread and I have answered your arguments, you seldom award me the same courtesy.

Anyway, I am bowing out of this thread now.....as you said before no one knows exactly what happened that night, it's all guesswork really.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:23 pm

Tommy cannot get rid of his obsession that the McCanns butchered Maddie, and disposed of her body.
Notwithstanding the fact that he is now the only one remaining to think that.
Which is why he continues his witch hunt against them and continues to attempt to discredit the German police.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:27 pm

I don't think for one minute he is the only one who thinks that....I get the feeling more people agree with him than me, and that's fine.....unless you are either Kate or Gerry McCann.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:36 pm

I guess when you have decided in your own mind, regardless of any compelling hard evidence, they will always be guilty. Even if that German paedo is charged and found guilty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:37 pm

Syl wrote:I don't think for one minute he is the only one who thinks that....I get the feeling more people agree with him than me, and that's fine.....unless you are either Kate or Gerry McCann.

I have thought the same Syl.
I found them both very emotionless, not like parents
would react.
When it comes down to it, it is very very sad what happened
to Maddie, but no normal parent would leave their child alone
While the parents go for a meal several yards away. You get a
Babysitter, they had them at the resort, so why didn’t they do that.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:38 pm

Syl... It's obvious that you don't like Goncalo Amaral... And you don't want to hear his opinion about the actual evidence that was found by the investigating detectives...

But what about this Chief Inspectors opinion...???

The whole of this report can be read on Maddie Case Files, but the following is the conclusion of PJ Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida:

From everything that is exposed, the process files result in the following:

A) the minor Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, on the night of the 3rd of May 2007;

B) a simulation of an abduction took place;

C) in order to render the child’s death impossible before 22H00, a situation of checking of the McCann couple’s children while they slept was made up;

D) Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the concealment of the cadaver of their daughter, Madeleine McCann;

E) at this moment, there seem to be no strong indications that the child’s death was not the result of a tragic accident, yet;

F) from what has been established up to now, everything indicates that the McCann couple, in self-defence, doesn’t want to deliver the cadaver immediately and voluntarily, and there is a strong possibility that it was moved from the initial place of deposition. This situation may raise questions concerning the circumstances in which the death of the child took place.

Therefore, we suggest that the case files are sent to the Republic’s Prosecutor, in the Lagos legal district, for:

G) a possible new questioning of the arguidos Kate and Gerald McCann;

H) an evaluation of the measure of restraint to be applied in this case;

During the house search at the McCann couple’s residence, a diary style manuscript was found, already photocopied, possibly authored by Kate McCann; admitting that it may contain information that may help to reach the material truth of facts, WE PROPOSE THAT:

I) the photocopies of said document are presented to the illustrious Judge for the purpose of its apprehension, if legal, its translation and eventual collection of information to be included in the process files, as necessary for the investigation.

At this date, I subject the case files to your appreciation, for you to determine whatever you may see as convenient, hence I open:

CONCLUSION

On the tenth of September, two thousand and seven

Chief Inspector

(Tavares de Almeida)

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:42 pm

Star24 wrote:
Syl wrote:I don't think for one minute he is the only one who thinks that....I get the feeling more people agree with him than me, and that's fine.....unless you are either Kate or Gerry McCann.

would react.

But like I said at the start of this thread Star, it's amazing how many outwardly loving and responsible parents do leave their kid alone at night on holiday, hopefully less in the last 13 years.

On another note, we always found that on the continent every restaurant welcomed kids....no need to ever leave them in their rooms, sadly Maddie was the unlucky one.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:47 pm

Except they have spent the last 10 years fundraising and using those funds on the relelentless search for the truth about what happened.
Murderers would have disappeared below the radar and moved abroad, completely off the grid, instead of of keeping the story high profile.
Rather debunks any theories they are guilty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:52 pm

False reasoning Brutus... Normally when a big lie is created... The people responsible have to carry on keeping it going... Or else the charade crumbles and they are exposed by the truth...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:55 pm

Syl wrote:
Star24 wrote:

would react.

But like I said at the start of this thread Star, it's amazing how many outwardly  loving and responsible parents do leave their kid alone at night on holiday, hopefully  less in the last 13 years.

On another note, we always found that on the continent every restaurant welcomed kids....no need to ever leave them in their rooms, sadly Maddie was the unlucky one.

I can’t believe why parents do leave their children. My parents
never did and I certainly didn’t, he always came with us.

At least use a sitter, but I wouldn’t have been happy using a sitter.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:59 pm

This is what I think,the previous 2 Nights other occupants had complained that they heard crying for some time coming from their apartment. Worried that they would be accused of neglect they gave her a Sedative to keep her quiet while they were out. The dose was to strong and she died. What do you think of that explanation ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:04 pm

We never left ours either, being paranoid we all slept in one room, when our daughter was young.
It was quite usual at the height of popularity of Butlins, not sure about any other holiday park, people would put their children to bed and go out for the evening and there would be regular patrols who would alert the ballroom who would announce 'baby crying in chalet 12' or whatever. I wonder if any children went missing, can't say I've ever heard of it happening.
As for the McCanns there's something very 'off' about them, what happened that night I have no clue, maybe the answer is this creep, I just find the parents very odd but that's not a crime.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:22 pm

nicko wrote:This is what I think,the previous 2 Nights other occupants had complained that they heard crying for some time coming from their apartment. Worried that they would be accused of neglect they gave her a Sedative to keep her quiet while they were out. The dose was to strong and she died. What do you think of that explanation ?

That is one possible scenario... and has always been on the table...

As are many other possible scenarios...

Until the whole truth has been established, every scenario must be allowed to be considered as possible... And allowed to be investigated fully...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next