NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadriplegic Kidnapped And Robbed For £7

2 posters

Go down

Quadriplegic Kidnapped And Robbed For £7 Empty Quadriplegic Kidnapped And Robbed For £7

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:41 pm

A couple kidnapped and robbed a vulnerable quadriplegic to get away with £7.

Sarah Harcourt, 35, and Adam Webster, 38, took wheelchair-user Stephen Dooley from a day centre in Norwich before pushing him to Chapelfield Park in the city where they took his small change.

A court heard the defendants then abandoned Mr Dooley, who managed to make his way back to the centre alone and staff raised the alarm following the incident on August 8 last year, Norfolk Police said.

Harcourt and Webster, who were partners at the time, were arrested 40 minutes after the incident was reported to police and were identified as a result of CCTV inquiries.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/28/disabled-man-kidnapped-and-robbed_n_4873501.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Quadriplegic Kidnapped And Robbed For £7 Empty Re: Quadriplegic Kidnapped And Robbed For £7

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:43 pm

Absolute swines!

Thank god they caught them!

Back to top Go down

Quadriplegic Kidnapped And Robbed For £7 Empty Re: Quadriplegic Kidnapped And Robbed For £7

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:04 pm

what scum bags..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Bastards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Leftwing Britain

Thanks didge

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:48 am

smelly_bandit wrote:Leftwing Britain

Thanks didge

Yeah, in Rightwing Britian a disabled person would never have a £7  tongue tongue tongue 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:

Thanks didge

Yeah, in Rightwing Britian a disabled person would never have a £7  tongue tongue tongue 

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:26 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Thanks didge

Good one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:27 pm

And some on here say drugs are ok.

B4st4rds!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:32 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:And some on here say drugs are ok.

B4st4rds!

Really sad news Andy, you sure he was really a quadroplegic ?..your normally saying folk are feigning sickness, disability etc...

So on this case they were genuine then?

What a WUM and cheap point scorer you are Andy  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:42 am

lol, thats all i can say
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:48 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:And some on here say drugs are ok.

B4st4rds!

Really sad news Andy, you sure he was really a quadroplegic ?..your normally saying folk are feigning sickness, disability etc...

What a WUM and  cheap point scorer you are Andy  Laughing 

Am I sure he's quadriplegic? I'm in the same boat as you - I've no idea.

I'm normally saying folk are feigning sickness and disability am I? Correct - they are, right now.

Do I think they should be sorted out? Yes I think they should! How many are feigning sickness? I don't know - it isn't my job to know or to investigate them.

Grow up JD. You're not a kid any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:44 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

What a WUM and  cheap point scorer you are Andy  Laughing 

Am I sure he's quadriplegic?  I'm in the same boat as you - I've no idea.

I'm normally saying folk are feigning sickness and disability am I?  Correct - they are, right now.

Do I think they should be sorted out?  Yes I think they should!  How many are feigning sickness?  I don't know - it isn't my job to know or to investigate them.

Grow up JD.  You're not a kid any more.

Well you are normally claiming conditions are faked and one big Conspiracy theory Andy, perhaps of you just slow down, and think about what you are about to say before spouting bile about people feigning illness and disability, you might just learn something Andy.

Think before you jump in arse first cutie x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:46 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Am I sure he's quadriplegic?  I'm in the same boat as you - I've no idea.

I'm normally saying folk are feigning sickness and disability am I?  Correct - they are, right now.

Do I think they should be sorted out?  Yes I think they should!  How many are feigning sickness?  I don't know - it isn't my job to know or to investigate them.

Grow up JD.  You're not a kid any more.

Well you are normally claiming conditions are faked and one big Conspiracy theory Andy, perhaps of you just slow down, and think about what you are about to say before spouting bile about people feigning illness and disability, you might just learn something Andy.

Think before you jump in arse first cutie x

I'm "normally" doing that because we are "normally" discussing fraud in the benefits system JD.

Make a thread about the lovely old dear claiming benefits down the street from you and i'll say something nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:04 pm

ok since i had time to sleep let me clarify better on this

i'm not really laughing that it happened but laughing at the fact they're are people low enough to do this, as i am also in the same boat as him.

its even worse it was for so little, i'll probably get karma now and robbed myself lol
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Let's hope this is the last case of its kind in Britain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down