NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barack Obama - Yes, I Too Took Drugs

5 posters

Go down

Barack Obama - Yes, I Too Took Drugs Empty Barack Obama - Yes, I Too Took Drugs

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:10 am

28th February 2014

Barack Obama has spoken candidly about taking drugs while growing up in a fatherless household.

The US president, who has touched on the topic before, was speaking at the launch of a new initiative aimed at helping black and ethnic minority men succeed.

In personal terms, Mr Obama called for vigorous efforts to reverse underachievement among young black and Hispanic males.

He also cautioned young minority men not to repeat his own youthful mistakes in an unforgiving world.

"I made bad choices. I got high, not always thinking about the harm it could do.

"I didn't always take school as seriously as I should have. I made excuses. Sometimes I sold myself short," Mr Obama said.

Addressing America's young men of colour directly, the president told them to have "no excuses".

http://news.sky.com/story/1218784/barack-obama-speaks-of-getting-high-in-youth

Back to top Go down

Barack Obama - Yes, I Too Took Drugs Empty Re: Barack Obama - Yes, I Too Took Drugs

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:16 am

BigAndy9 wrote:28th February 2014

Barack Obama has spoken candidly about taking drugs while growing up in a fatherless household.

The US president, who has touched on the topic before, was speaking at the launch of a new initiative aimed at helping black and ethnic minority men succeed.

In personal terms, Mr Obama called for vigorous efforts to reverse underachievement among young black and Hispanic males.

He also cautioned young minority men not to repeat his own youthful mistakes in an unforgiving world.

"I made bad choices. I got high, not always thinking about the harm it could do.

"I didn't always take school as seriously as I should have. I made excuses. Sometimes I sold myself short," Mr Obama said.

Addressing America's young men of colour directly, the president told them to have "no excuses".

Did he mention which countr he actually grew up in... Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Barack Obama - Yes, I Too Took Drugs Empty Re: Barack Obama - Yes, I Too Took Drugs

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:40 am

Good on him being honest about it; though it is nothing out of the ordinary. Didn't Cameron once admit to taking drugs?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:42 am

Eilzel wrote:Good on him being honest about it; though it is nothing out of the ordinary. Didn't Cameron once admit to taking drugs?

I agree not a big deal wouldn't like him doing it now if he has the finger on the button.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:45 am

I think good on him for his honesty too...there are many in this world who have taken drugs but dare not say,in fact some will even deny they have ever taken drugs,, it is ok to come clean as we are all human and also have made mistakes too.

I much admire his honesty Smile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:36 pm

heavenly father wrote:Did he mention which countr he actually grew up in... Suspect 

These concerns are becoming more real as we move along.  Now we have a Senator from Canada who is making a serious pitch for the presidency, Ted 'Fidel' Cruz.  The US Constitution says that only native born US citizens may become president.  Canadian Senator Cruz was not only not native born, but he is of Cuban descent.

When Nikita Khrushchev said "history is on our side...we will bury you," he quite possibly had a Cuban in mind.  And his theory about the inevitability of history is looking quite real.  Now, Obama was born in Hawai'i, which became a state in the fifties.  But a foreign-born Cuban as President???   ::dunno::

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Wow, I'm sure the U.S. will be almost as shocked by this confession as it was 19 years ago when Obama made it in his autobiography, Dreams From My Father ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:08 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:28th February 2014

http://news.sky.com/story/1218784/barack-obama-speaks-of-getting-high-in-youth

good luck with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down