NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctors warn of potential health risks due 5G

+2
Victorismyhero
eddie
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Doctors warn of potential health risks due 5G - Page 2 Empty Doctors warn of potential health risks due 5G

Post by eddie Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Worth a watch and worth keeping in mind.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Doctors warn of potential health risks due 5G - Page 2 Empty Re: Doctors warn of potential health risks due 5G

Post by eddie Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:59 pm

My points still stands. Somehow or other everything that does not occur naturally, has to be bad if a human is exposed to it for too long.

And can someone tell didge this thread isn’t, never was and never will be, about 5G and links to Coronavirus. Never said it was.
That wasn’t my point.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Doctors warn of potential health risks due 5G - Page 2 Empty Re: Doctors warn of potential health risks due 5G

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:28 pm

eddie wrote:My points still stands. Somehow or other everything that does not occur naturally, has to be bad if a human is exposed to it for too long.

And can someone tell didge this thread isn’t, never was and never will be, about 5G and links to Coronavirus. Never said it was.
That wasn’t my point.

Someone tell didge? Why do you have me on ignore now?

Grow up

That shows you never read the link

First of all Eddie, do you even have a basic understanding of this technology?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:35 pm

eddie wrote:My points still stands. Somehow or other everything that does not occur naturally, has to be bad if a human is exposed to it for too long.

That wasn’t my point.

But the same methodology that is being employed to take on Covid says 5G is safe.

You have to believe in a giant conspiracy in the scientific community if you think 5G is dangerous.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:51 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:90% of that was about high field strength ..5g is NOT high field strength.

we have been subject to microwave radiation from all sorts foR 15 years plus now ...2.4 gHz for example
I have worked with microwaves radio for many years...and at field strengths well above what cell phone towers will produce.

it is NOT ionising radiation (like gamma radiation)
AND just to demonstrate how "expert" these "experts" are one of them refers to 5g as being "millimeter wavelengths" daft moo....no they are not they are Centimeter wavelengths.  5.3 cm to be precise.....

doesnt give me much faith in the knowlege of this panel of experts...sounds to me like they have a "conspiracy theorist agenda"........they probably think praying will get rid of covid too.

Spot on mate and lets hope Eddie will read this

https://www.androidauthority.com/5g-dangers-895776/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2