NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taxing Churhes

2 posters

Go down

Taxing Churhes Empty Taxing Churhes

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:27 am

Taxing Churhes 24627510
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Taxing Churhes Empty Re: Taxing Churhes

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:43 am

They should be taxed if they endorse political candidates, which they do all the time. Somehow these people think that their fairytale bullshit makes them above the law, but they're not and they need to stop being treated that way.

I think Obama would be the right president to start this. Nobody who opposes him thinks he's a proper Christian anyway (he doesn't bomb quite enough Muslims) and nobody who supports him will do anything but cheer if churches are held to the laws of our country.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:12 am

by churches you include mosques and all other places of worship I assume... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:13 am

heavenly father wrote:by churches you include mosques and all other places of worship I assume... Smile 

nope just churches

ben and his best mate would be devastated if mosques were taxed, i mean how else would islamic terrorism be funded then??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:14 am

heavenly father wrote:by churches you include mosques and all other places of worship I assume... Smile 

How dare you, father!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:15 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

How dare you, father!

It was a tad radical I know... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:16 am

smelly_bandit wrote:

nope just churches

ben and his best mate would be devastated if mosques were taxed, i mean how else would islamic terrorism be funded then??

Really show where they have said that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:19 am

smelly_bandit wrote:

nope just churches

never thought of that all those sent to syria to hmmm "study", must cost a fortune for islam... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:21 am

As we all know, many muslim houses are classed as mosques, to avoid paying tax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:20 am

BigAndy9 wrote:As we all know, many muslim houses are classed as mosques, to avoid paying tax.

No ...fine upstanding muslim citizens wouldn't cheat the country of taxes.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:30 am

smelly_bandit wrote:

nope just churches

Tax them all to oblivion  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
Remove the all versions of Terrorist worshiping, Paedophile loving, faiths of Hate, Suffering and Infant Mortality from the community.
 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:52 am

Yes, all places of worship. But churches are the most common and numerous in the U.S., which is where these figures come from.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:39 am

I have no objection to this but it would only be right to tax the mega rich churches and not hit the small churches , it should also include every other place of worship and religion , fair is fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:I have no objection to this but it would only be right to tax the mega rich churches and not hit the small churches , it should also include every other place of worship and religion , fair is fair

Places of worship would be taxed like any other for-profit or political advocacy entity, so the smallest ones probably wouldn't bring in enough money to be taxed in the first place.

I actually would only want to see places of worship taxed when they got into politics or when they pay out huge salaries, like to these guys:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:I have no objection to this but it would only be right to tax the mega rich churches and not hit the small churches , it should also include every other place of worship and religion , fair is fair

Places of worship would be taxed like any other for-profit or political advocacy entity, so the smallest ones probably wouldn't bring in enough money to be taxed in the first place.

I actually would only want to see places of worship taxed when they got into politics or when they pay out huge salaries, like to these guys:

Well maybe if they say "20% tax on every place of worship, places like that will be taxed more than those who don't rake in lots of money"?

Are you "into tax" Ben, or are you "into" taking money from the rich?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:26 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Well maybe if they say "20% tax on every place of worship, places like that will be taxed more than those who don't rake in lots of money"?

Are you "into tax" Ben, or are you "into" taking money from the rich?

I'm into enforcing U.S. election laws, which say that if you endorse political candidates, you pay taxes.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down