NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK McDonalds to shut all stores Monday

5 posters

Go down

UK McDonalds to shut all stores Monday Empty UK McDonalds to shut all stores Monday

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:54 pm

UK McDonalds to shut all stores Monday ETvYgGPXQA4KItK?format=png&name=small
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

UK McDonalds to shut all stores Monday Empty Re: UK McDonalds to shut all stores Monday

Post by Maddog Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:39 pm

That should drop the collective weight of the island by a few pounds.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

UK McDonalds to shut all stores Monday Empty Re: UK McDonalds to shut all stores Monday

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:53 pm

god help the millenials who cant cook wont cook...they gonna starve
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:15 pm

Maddog wrote:That should drop the collective weight of the island by a few pounds.  

Well, weeks/months of inactivity will likely see the opposite tbf lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:15 pm

It’s the workers I feel sorry for. Retail and food industry have always been among the lower paid workers of society and not many were employed full time, so if this happens over here, filing for unemployment will be a no go.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:22 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Maddog wrote:That should drop the collective weight of the island by a few pounds.  

Well, weeks/months of inactivity will likely see the opposite tbf lol

Yeah me and a friend of mine were discussing tjat this morning. I see a lot more folks out walking their dogs or just walking in general. But I also know a lot of folks are binge watching Netflix.  

I think I will come out of this a little lighter because I'm riding my bike more, the bars are all closed and I'm not big on drinking at home, so I'm consuming less calories. And I'm cooking a little more, and that's likely less fattening than eating out.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:27 pm

My daughter just returned from New Zealand yesterday. She was a bartender and was about to pick one of two job offers in Real Estate. Now all 3 of those jobs are gone. She was out buying some ammo for her fiance when she called me. I told her she may as well fill out a job application while she is there.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down