NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His own family wouldn't endorse this Congressman. Here's what he tweeted out on Christmas

3 posters

Go down

His own family wouldn't endorse this Congressman. Here's what he tweeted out on Christmas Empty His own family wouldn't endorse this Congressman. Here's what he tweeted out on Christmas

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:17 pm

https://twitter.com/C_Sommerfeldt/status/1209941906345598978

To quote the president, "Sad!"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

His own family wouldn't endorse this Congressman. Here's what he tweeted out on Christmas Empty Re: His own family wouldn't endorse this Congressman. Here's what he tweeted out on Christmas

Post by Maddog Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:24 pm

Are Jesus, Mary and Joseph not the reason for the season?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

His own family wouldn't endorse this Congressman. Here's what he tweeted out on Christmas Empty Re: His own family wouldn't endorse this Congressman. Here's what he tweeted out on Christmas

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:15 am

Maddog wrote:Are Jesus, Mary and Joseph not the reason for the season?
grin angel

Joseph was only there to carry their luggage and pay the bills...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:29 am

There was no audio in the video he posted, so all it was was a woman nearly getting seriously injured.

Christmasy! Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:34 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

There was no audio in the video he posted, so all it was was a woman nearly getting seriously injured.

Christmasy! Rolling Eyes

Hmmmm......

The clip I saw had audio.

Weird. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:16 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Christmasy! Rolling Eyes

Hmmmm......

Weird.  Cool

My bad, on my Twitter app I have audio auto-muted. I just played it in my browser and heard it.

Still in poor taste, and it really just goes to show how obsessed the Republicans are with the Clintons that it would occur to him to post that, of all things, on Christmas.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:48 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Hmmmm......

Weird.  Cool

My bad, on my Twitter app I have audio auto-muted. I just played it in my browser and heard it.

Still in poor taste, and it really just goes to show how obsessed the Republicans are with the Clintons that it would occur to him to post that, of all things, on Christmas.

It was poor taste, but also funny. She clearly states "Jesus, Mary and Joseph" which are biblical figures mentioned on Christmas.

Was it Hallmark movie worthy?

Nope, but some of us dont like Hallmark movies.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:09 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Hmmmm......

Weird.  Cool

And if you want to see obsession, look no further than the two threads that stay at the top of the page here.

That is an obsession.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down