NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YouTuber Trisha Paytas announces she is a 'transgender gay man' but says she will continue to live as a woman - her 'natural born gender' - prompting fury from critics who say she 'exploiting the LGBTQ community for clickbait'

2 posters

Go down

YouTuber Trisha Paytas announces she is a 'transgender gay man' but says she will continue to live as a woman - her 'natural born gender' - prompting fury from critics who say she 'exploiting the LGBTQ community for clickbait' Empty YouTuber Trisha Paytas announces she is a 'transgender gay man' but says she will continue to live as a woman - her 'natural born gender' - prompting fury from critics who say she 'exploiting the LGBTQ community for clickbait'

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:24 am

YouTuber Trisha Paytas has been slammed after announcing she is transgender in a 'controversial' video that has seen her accused of 'exploiting the LGBT community.'

The Celebrity Big Brother star, 31, from California, was born and has been living as a female, but on Monday, she posted a video to her YouTube channel entitled 'I am Transgender, female to male' in which she said she actually feels she is a 'gay man'.

At the end of the 15-minute clip that was shared with her 4.9 million followers she concluded: 'Do I think I’m transgender? Yes, a thousand per cent. Do I identify with my natural born gender? A thousand per cent.'

Viewers were left outraged by the announcement, with some accusing Trisha of treating the LGBT community as 'a joke'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7549595/YouTuber-Trisha-Paytas-slammed-announcing-transgender.html

Back to top Go down

YouTuber Trisha Paytas announces she is a 'transgender gay man' but says she will continue to live as a woman - her 'natural born gender' - prompting fury from critics who say she 'exploiting the LGBTQ community for clickbait' Empty Re: YouTuber Trisha Paytas announces she is a 'transgender gay man' but says she will continue to live as a woman - her 'natural born gender' - prompting fury from critics who say she 'exploiting the LGBTQ community for clickbait'

Post by nicko Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:45 am

It's a load of bollocks, all of it !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

YouTuber Trisha Paytas announces she is a 'transgender gay man' but says she will continue to live as a woman - her 'natural born gender' - prompting fury from critics who say she 'exploiting the LGBTQ community for clickbait' Empty Re: YouTuber Trisha Paytas announces she is a 'transgender gay man' but says she will continue to live as a woman - her 'natural born gender' - prompting fury from critics who say she 'exploiting the LGBTQ community for clickbait'

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:19 pm

It's sad that the Daily Mail even covered this as a news story. I'm sure they got a shit-ton of clicks for it, though. As did Trisha Paytas, on her (his?) YouTube channel.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:21 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:It's sad that the Daily Mail even covered this as a news story. I'm sure they got a shit-ton of clicks for it, though. As did Trisha Paytas, on her (his?) YouTube channel.

Why should they not cover a story that upset many from the LGTB community?

Are they now not significant to you Ben?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down