NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens 'Are Breeding With Humans To Save Earth', Oxford Professor Claims

5 posters

Go down

Aliens 'Are Breeding With Humans To Save Earth', Oxford Professor Claims Empty Aliens 'Are Breeding With Humans To Save Earth', Oxford Professor Claims

Post by eddie Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:25 pm

“We can use an analogy of fish which can think and perceive things only in the way they can and humans also perceive only in the way we can, so our perception of the world is limited by our organs.”

Extraterrestrials are breeding with human beings to produce a superspecies which could one day save the planet from climate change, according to an Oxford University professor.

Alien-human hybrids could already be walking among us, Dr Young-hae Chi, an academic at Oxford’s Oriental Institute, claimed.

Dr Chi openly believes there is a “strong correlation” between alien abductions and changes to Earth’s climate, the Oxford Student, a campus newspaper, reported.

In a lecture given to a conference in 2012, Dr Chi said “it is not only scientists and theologians but also non-human species who appear to be greatly concerned about the survivability of the human species”.

In his 2012 address, Dr Chi said: “Perhaps human civilisation is coming to an end” and that extraterrestrials can sense this.

The professor said he agreed with theories that “aliens are intent on producing hybrids”.

“It may be more or less assumed that the hybrid project is a response to [the] impending demise of human civilisation,” Dr Chi said.

He added that “if aliens really wanted to colonise the Earth they should have started many centuries earlier”.

Dr Chi said this week he was “looking for more evidence” to support his theory and told HuffPost UK “the majority of reactions” to his claims “are like ‘yes, you are right, I have also experienced abduction by aliens, I can tell you more in detail if you wish’ or ‘what you said may be true’”.

“Occasionally people ask ‘do you have evidence for your claim that aliens are abducting humans?’ My answer is usually [that] abductions are reported from everywhere, UK, US, Germany, France, Japan, Korea, etc, with significant commonalities between them,” Dr Chi added in an email.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/aliens-are-breeding-with-humans-to-save-earth-oxford-professor-claims_uk_5cc455c4e4b04eb7ff9660e3?utm_hp_ref=uk-weird-news

Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Aliens 'Are Breeding With Humans To Save Earth', Oxford Professor Claims Empty Re: Aliens 'Are Breeding With Humans To Save Earth', Oxford Professor Claims

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:39 pm

In keeping with my rule of thumb, that the truest answer is usually the most boring answer, I'll say that the majority of people who believe they were abducted most likely were hallucinating.

Can't say I don't find it intriguing that an Oxford professor is saying this, though. And I also can't say that I'm relieved that my stepson is going to Cambridge ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Aliens 'Are Breeding With Humans To Save Earth', Oxford Professor Claims Empty Re: Aliens 'Are Breeding With Humans To Save Earth', Oxford Professor Claims

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:45 am

Aliens 'Are Breeding With Humans To Save Earth', Oxford Professor Claims 2801164688

The reporter for the Huff' is a clueless nong...

Doesn't even understand the basic definition of a theory..

That professor dude's hypothetical suggestion is not a "theory".

If the ignoramus who wrote that piece can't even get his/her basic definitions right,  why should anybody bother believing the rest of his guff ?

I wonder how much longer that prof' will remain a professor for ?

P.S.  Why are so many aliens obsessed with conducting "anal probes" on their 'abductees' ?

Questions, questions, questions..   So many unanswered questions..
beam me up
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:19 am

wolf wrote:P.S. Why are so many aliens obsessed with conducting "anal probes" on their 'abductees' ?

It's the orifice that tells the most, and does the least harm.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:16 pm

So we would have to assume then, that not all professors are actually clever or knowledgeable or even to be believed, which is why, I take most articles made by “knowledgeable people” with a pinch of salt to be honest.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:18 pm

Nobody is infallible, and certainly nobody's word should be treated as law.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:25 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Nobody is infallible, and certainly nobody's word should be treated as law.

And yet.... Aliens 'Are Breeding With Humans To Save Earth', Oxford Professor Claims 2190311264
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:55 pm

ex is a has been

spert is a drip under pressure
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down