NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millionaire has vowed to give away money - all you need to do is ask

Go down

Millionaire has vowed to give away money - all you need to do is ask Empty Millionaire has vowed to give away money - all you need to do is ask

Post by eddie Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:56 pm

A millionaire has made a name for himself on Twitter by giving away huge chunks of his fortune to worthy causes.

Bill Pulte, who calls himself the "Philianthropist and Inventor of Twitter Philantrophy" in his bio on the social media site has given away thousands of pounds this summer.

Just this week he has given away $4,000 to help a single mum out of an abusive relationship, $675 to help pay bills for a stage three cancer patient, $20 fuel to help someone get to an interview and $890 on groceries for a struggling family, according to his Twitter.

The 31-year-old, who is CEO of private equity firm Pulte Capital, is the grandson of William Pulte, a billionaire who founded the home building giant PulteGroup in 1956.

He told The Detroit News he was inspired to launch Twitter Philanthropy during a summer holiday with his family.

He said: “There is such hate and vitriol on social media these days, and I wondered how come we’re not using all of this technology for good

"Because of the success I’ve had in business, coupled with my younger age, I felt that it was appropriate for me to try to champion social media for good."

Millionaire has vowed to give away money - all you need to do is ask Dea1b010

Millionaire has vowed to give away money - all you need to do is ask Bc003a10

More on link: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/millionaire-vowed-give-away-money-19115454
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down