NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink News Going Out Of Its Way to Destroy Gay and Bisexual rights - Can you be both non-binary and lesbian?

Go down

Pink News Going Out Of Its Way to Destroy Gay and Bisexual rights - Can you be both non-binary and lesbian? Empty Pink News Going Out Of Its Way to Destroy Gay and Bisexual rights - Can you be both non-binary and lesbian?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:53 pm

Traditionally, lesbian is understood to mean a woman who is attracted to women, and therefore a binary term – so they’re often asked: “How can you be both lesbian and non-binary?”

For H, who goes by they/she pronouns, both identities are intertwined and the idea that you can’t be both “comes from a flawed understanding of what lesbianism as an identity means.”

They explained: “I don’t think those two things are mutually exclusive – lesbians have not always strictly identified as women, there’s always been lots of gender non-conforming lesbians.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/08/13/can-you-be-both-non-binary-and-lesbian/

I really do not care how people define themselves, but when they try to rewrite sexual orientation to fit their made up genders. Then they are fundementally conflicting with what it actually means to be homosexual, bisexual and hetrosexual. These are based on binary sexual orientations, not gender. If you are non-binary, its illogical to them claim you are a lesbian. As its female to female sexual attraction. What they need to do is they create new sexual orientations based around their genders. Not place themselves into boxes, where they conflict with biological terminology.

Best reply by the Satire favorite Titania McGrath to this video which is on the link lol
Titania McGrath wrote:
Let me break this down for y’all.

Lesbians can be non-binary.

Gay men can be lesbians.

Non-binary gay men can be straight lesbians.

Straight lesbians can be non-binary bisexuals who are attracted to cisgender non-binary lesbian men.

This really isn’t difficult.

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/status/1167069250365874176

Back to top Go down