NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say

+6
Raggamuffin
magica
eddie
Maddog
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
10 posters

Go down

Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say Empty Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:24 pm

A black teenager shouted “I don’t like white people in my hood” before chasing four people with a gun and firing multiple shots at them, according to court documents.

Cincinnati Police said 18 year old Devonta Allen was filmed firing three shots at the alleged victims, hitting the two vehicles they were in but missing everyone inside.

Three of the people involved in the incident were white and the other individual was African-American, according to a criminal complaint.

After turning himself in, Mr Allen admitted to the shooting but claimed the alleged victims were armed and fired at him first.

However, police said: “This and other statements made by Allen are inconsistent with the videotape evidence and statements from the victims and witnesses.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/shooting-white-people-hood-teenager-devonta-allen-cincinnati-police-a9030601.html

Back to top Go down

Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say Empty Re: Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:31 pm

phildidge wrote:A black teenager shouted “I don’t like white people in my hood” before chasing four people with a gun and firing multiple shots at them, according to court documents.

Cincinnati Police said 18 year old Devonta Allen was filmed firing three shots at the alleged victims, hitting the two vehicles they were in but missing everyone inside.

Three of the people involved in the incident were white and the other individual was African-American, according to a criminal complaint.

After turning himself in, Mr Allen admitted to the shooting but claimed the alleged victims were armed and fired at him first.

However, police said: “This and other statements made by Allen are inconsistent with the videotape evidence and statements from the victims and witnesses.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/shooting-white-people-hood-teenager-devonta-allen-cincinnati-police-a9030601.html

Sounds like more gang activity by high school kids. No racial issue as a quarter of the victims were the same as the perp. Cincinnati is a rough, gang-infested city not unlike Chicago.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say Empty Re: Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
phildidge wrote:A black teenager shouted “I don’t like white people in my hood” before chasing four people with a gun and firing multiple shots at them, according to court documents.

Sounds like more gang activity by high school kids.  No racial issue as a quarter of the victims were the same as the perp.  Cincinnati is a rough, gang-infested city not unlike Chicago.

How can there be "no racial issue" when three-quarters of the victims were white and were nearly shot to death by a person yelling "I don't like white people in my hood"??!!

That's utter nonsense, and if you don't know that, your head is on backwards.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:50 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Sounds like more gang activity by high school kids.  No racial issue as a quarter of the victims were the same as the perp.  Cincinnati is a rough, gang-infested city not unlike Chicago.

How can there be "no racial issue" when three-quarters of the victims were white and were nearly shot to death by a person yelling "I don't like white people in my hood"??!!

Ben, you're looking for spooks under the bed. He was firing at blacks and whites. Where do you see that among teenagers? Gangs?

Look for clues, not confirmation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Ben, you're looking for spooks under the bed.  He was firing at blacks and whites.  Where do you see that among teenagers?  Gangs?

"I don't like white people in my hood"
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:56 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Ben, you're looking for spooks under the bed.  He was firing at blacks and whites.  Where do you see that among teenagers?  Gangs?

Might have been white gangs. For sure he didn't like 'em.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Might have been white gangs.  For sure he didn't like 'em.

Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm

Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:31 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Of course, his stance would have been rather different if it was whites shooting blacks. We all know that. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:32 pm

Some blacks hate whites and visa versa. To say he hates whites in da hood, then he was referring to white people, not gangs.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:37 pm

Trust Quill to defend a would-be murderer just because he's black.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Trust Quill to defend a would-be murderer just because he's black.

I just don't jump to conclusions off some epithet.  Wait until his manifesto comes out.

Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Trust Quill to defend a would-be murderer just because he's black.

I just don't jump to conclusions off some epithet.  Wait until his manifesto comes out.

Wink

All we have to go off of is what was reported. Which was, he tried to kill three white people who HAPPENED to have a black friend, and his words, "I don't like white people in my hood."

You're trying to make 2+2=5 in a desperate attempt to seem like some non-racist hero to black people, rather than using your common sense. It's actually embarrassing to witness.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:51 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Wink

All we have to go off of is what was reported. Which was, he tried to kill three white people who HAPPENED to have a black friend, and his words, "I don't like white people in my hood."

You're trying to make 2+2=5 in a desperate attempt to seem like some non-racist hero to black people, rather than using your common sense. It's actually embarrassing to witness.

He's "woke" dontcha know. alien
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:57 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Wink

He's "woke" dontcha know. alien

Au contraire, he wouldn't know woke if it bit him. He's a poseur, if I might be permitted just a oui bit more French Laughing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:05 am

Quill has white guilt. It’s a really terrible thing to watch considering he’s so intelligent....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:02 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Wink

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:09 am

White guilt. It bothers me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:59 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Wink

I'd wait if I were you. You might get embarrassed.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:37 am

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Wink

I'd wait if I were you.  You might get embarrassed.

There's no way to get embarrassed by reacting logically to a news article. If the account turns out to be wrong, you just say, "oh, they got it wrong."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

There's no way to get embarrassed by reacting logically to a news article. If the account turns out to be wrong, you just say, "oh, they got it wrong."

My point is, the news article doesn't offer that much.  Has the perp copped to a motive?  Have the police searched his home?  Have they rummaged through his computer?  Have they even talked to his friends?

Have you got anything other than an ambiguous phrase and a quick judgment?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:46 pm

have you got anything other than an desire to defend Blacks ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

My point is, the news article doesn't offer that much.  Has the perp copped to a motive?  Have the police searched his home?  Have they rummaged through his computer?  Have they even talked to his friends?

Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:20 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Had this been the other way round Quill wouldn’t be saying any of this...so....

Seconded. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:25 pm

“There is no such thing as black power, nor is there discrimination against whites.“

Said Quill on another thread.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nothing ambiguous about what he said. Imagine for a moment that it was a white guy shooting at black people, saying, "I don't like black people in my neighborhood." Everyone would come to the quick judgment that he was racist, and they'd be right.

Just like we're right to say that the shooter in the OP is racist.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:29 pm

One of Quill’s threads....take a look.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t20509-white-man-attack-on-blacks-at-poolside?highlight=Whites+blacks#396013
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:31 pm

eddie wrote:One of Quill’s threads....take a look.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t20509-white-man-attack-on-blacks-at-poolside?highlight=Whites+blacks#396013

From the article:

The gunman, identified as Peter Selis, was pronounced dead at the scene. Police described him as a white male who may have lived in one of the buildings, and said all of the victims were African American or Hispanic.

Police said they did not know whether race was a factor in the attack.

Yet Quill immediately thought it a racist crime.

I rest my case.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Wink

You usually jump to conclusions - when it suits you. If anything bad happens to a black person, you immediately assume it's down to racism. Strange really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:43 pm

Quill is black !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:43 pm

nicko wrote:Quill is black !

I would be proud if I were, wouldn't you? Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:19 am

Don't give a shit what colour you are , your still a Cockwomble !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:43 pm

nicko wrote:Don't give a shit what colour you are , your still a Cockwomble !

I believe "Cockwomble" violates the new rule on gender-related abuse terms.  See, Site News & Announcements, thread: "Please note -- a class of words we don't want to see here".  But you always were good a disobeying orders, weren't you?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:Don't give a shit what colour you are , your still a Cockwomble !

I believe "Cockwomble" violates the new rule on gender-related abuse terms.  See, Site News & Announcements, thread: "Please note -- a class of words we don't want to see here".  But you always were good a disobeying orders, weren't you?

Apart from the venerable Uncle Bulgaria, have any of the Wombles ever been defined by gender?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Apart from the venerable Uncle Bulgaria, have any of the Wombles ever been defined by gender?

Only when gender is an offensive word in the prefix. What if it was Cuntwomble?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Only when gender is an offensive word in the prefix.  What if it was Cuntwomble?

Far too deep a philosophical point for me, old boy. Wombles are pointy nosed furry little creatures that live in burrows and are guardians of the environment. They also live in Wimbledon, of all places. I don't think the status or appearance of their sexual organs has ever been the subject for research or study until now.

Maybe here's your chance for another PhD!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:06 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Only when gender is an offensive word in the prefix.  What if it was Cuntwomble?

Far too deep a philosophical point for me, old boy. Wombles are pointy nosed furry little creatures that live in burrows and are guardians of the environment. They also live in Wimbledon, of all places. I don't think the status or appearance of their sexual organs has ever been the subject for research or study until now.

You man rats?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:53 am

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

You man rats?

Good grief no...they're much more lovable......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esd2gfuHAZU
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:39 am

Arrow

More like guinea pigs and hamsters, rather than any other kind of rodents, eh Fred ???
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:16 pm

Fred M. wrote:Good grief no...they're much more lovable......

I prefer the traditional woman, myself. But hey...go for it. And don't tell the SPCA. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down