NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is what White Guilt Looks Like - Do All White People Think The Same About Race?

2 posters

Go down

Here is what White Guilt Looks Like - Do All White People Think The Same About Race? Empty Here is what White Guilt Looks Like - Do All White People Think The Same About Race?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:35 pm

If you ever wanted an example of the failings of the US today and clearly its education system.

This video is it.

They are centralising on skin colour itself, as a means to divide and not seek unity.

Such social construct racial labels, are what enables racism in the first place, but this has to go down as one of the worst videos I have watched and it was not based on age range which would have been far more interesting. It was based on  what clearly was the younger generation. If you want to eradicate racism, remove the social constructs on race that have no bases in biology. By creating an imaginary divide between people through racial defintions. When we are all one human race, is what constantly allows for racist people to argue hate against others in the first place. If you taught we are one race. How can then people argue we are racially different? To then claim one group is inferior to the other? If we are all the same race.??

If you want to tackle racism, teach people to see each other as human beings first and that we are all uniquely different. teach acceptance and tolerance and inclusion. Not divide people by the colour of their skin with a view that some how having what is white skin, is deemed and taught to be wrong. Its simple making and creating new mistakes. Which further divides an already divided society in the US. You should teach about the cultural, differences between ethnic societies. Which to be honest the west has done well over being as we have embraced many cultures, through their food, song, styles, etc.

They are not learning from past wrongs, but trying to create all new ones.

Their views are the by-product of leftist ideology, through intersectionality. It was so cringeworthy.

All the comments I have read so far. Many have slated their views.

Back to top Go down

Here is what White Guilt Looks Like - Do All White People Think The Same About Race? Empty Re: Here is what White Guilt Looks Like - Do All White People Think The Same About Race?

Post by Maddog Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:12 pm

I thought there was only one race? 

Now I'm confused.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Here is what White Guilt Looks Like - Do All White People Think The Same About Race? Empty Re: Here is what White Guilt Looks Like - Do All White People Think The Same About Race?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Maddog wrote:I thought there was only one race? 

Now I'm confused.

There is only one race

Not sure how you took from my points anything different from that?

Again things like white guilt, are concepts, not biological. In other words some here were clearly feeling guilt over the colour of their skin
Its a view and belief found by some on the left

Laters human

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:42 pm

I hate and despise white guilt. It’s like people being racist against themselves. Fuck off with that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down