NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamic State 'Beatles' El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey could be tried in UK

2 posters

Go down

Islamic State 'Beatles' El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey could be tried in UK Empty Islamic State 'Beatles' El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey could be tried in UK

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:27 pm

British investigators have enough evidence to prosecute two of the so-called Islamic State "Beatles" in the UK, the Supreme Court has been told.

El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey are accused of belonging to an IS cell which is thought to have kidnapped and murdered Western hostages in Syria.

They are currently being held in northern Syria.

The US wants to use evidence amassed by British investigators to put both men on trial there.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49170646?intlink_from_url=&link_location=live-reporting-story

This should definitely not be allowed!!!

They should face trial where they are!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Islamic State 'Beatles' El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey could be tried in UK Empty Re: Islamic State 'Beatles' El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey could be tried in UK

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:49 pm

Belonging to some group, or 'hanging out' is a negligible crime. It's guilt by association.

Better to spend resources on real wrong-doers. The fact that the authorities cannot, is proof of their fecklessness in the real arena.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Islamic State 'Beatles' El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey could be tried in UK Empty Re: Islamic State 'Beatles' El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey could be tried in UK

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:27 am

WTF are you talking about...!?

These bastatds weren't just hanging out with a few naughty boys, you idiot!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:21 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

WTF are you talking about...!?

These bastatds weren't just hanging out with a few naughty boys, you idiot!!!

Meh...so what? Until they commit a harmful crime (one that affects another), they are just like smoking a joint...who, besides themselves, does it hurt??

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:27 am

These were the bastards who were doing these...

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/56172910

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

These were the bastards who were doing these...

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/56172910

If the authorities could prove these were the ones who did that, they would have charged them for that. They were only charged with associating.

Otherwise, is being a bastard a crime in Britain?  I doubt it.  Elizabeth I would never have been crowned.  Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:11 pm

These were the ones who beheaded people in Syria...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

These were the ones who beheaded people in Syria...

These?  So you don't know specifically who each of them are?  Well no wonder...

So the worst he has done is hang out with the wrong type of people.  And even that's a judgment.  Who is right and who is wrong?  Rolling Eyes  Ya outta be out looking for the guys who did this atrocious act.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:03 am

Idiot!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:02 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Idiot!

So I take it, by your lack of intelligent response, that you are giving up with your nonsense.

Good. Let's move on to something that really matters.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:58 pm

What nonsense am I posting...!!!???

These 2 in the OP are ISIS terrorists who were responsible for many of the beheadings that were released on videos, as well as being responsible for the torture and execution of countless others in Syria!!!

I'm saying that they should be tried in syria where they committed their heinous crimes!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:These 2 in the OP are ISIS terrorists who were responsible for many of the beheadings that were released on videos

If they were responsible for murder they would have been charged as such.

You're just not thinking straight, tommy. Claims and assertions must be supported by evidence. There is just no evidence that these 2 individuals were even involved in the beheadings and/or torture.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:These 2 in the OP are ISIS terrorists who were responsible for many of the beheadings that were released on videos

You're just not thinking straight, tommy.  Claims and assertions must be supported by evidence.  There is just no evidence that these 2 individuals were even involved in the beheadings and/or torture.

Do you know what I really find disturbing about you quill. As how you jump constantly into a thread. Making up complete bullshit, never reading the evidence for the crimes commited by these extremists or the witnesses. That you argue as if they are innocent.

Yet if this was Trump or judge Kavannagh. You invoke they are both guilty

Yet a sexual predator, where there is staggering evidence for this predatory behaviour. You throw in arguments in defesence for this pervert

One has to ask, if whether you ever had any integrity as a lawyer or the ability to act fairly as a lawyer. I think the above speaks volumes you have never shown an onuce of integrity and your rulings on cases. Are based on your emotions. As seen throughout debate here.

I find it seriously disturbing, that you often defend terrorists and child sex offenders. Whether that be grooming gangs or this latest thread. There is something very clearly wrong with you always defend the most heinous and vilest kind of evil people

I mean you are basically saying that these people that rape and abused thousands of girls with grooming. Those of ISIS that beheaded and also abused little girls into slavery. Are worthy of defense over that of the victims here.

Where you use the most absurd hierarchy system to think only the victims of conservatives are worthy of believing. The victims of grooming gangs, terrorists etc are thus unworthy to you, of telling the truth. You place a different view point on the victims and based on who is the suspect.

That is what you are essentially saying

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:28 pm

phil wrote:Do you know what I really find disturbing about you quill.

Haha...I ask myself, do I care?...as my eyes drop to find more relevant content in your post.

phil wrote:Yet if this was Trump or judge Kavannagh. You invoke they are both guilty

But, you see, with those there are facts.

phil wrote:One has to ask, if whether you ever had any integrity as a lawyer or the ability to act fairly as a lawyer. I think the above speaks volumes you have never shown an onuce of integrity and your rulings on cases. Are based on your emotions. As seen throughout debate here.

Who cares? The thread is not about me. Stick to the point of the thread.

phil wrote:I mean you are basically saying that these people that rape and abused thousands of girls with grooming. Those of ISIS that beheaded and also abused little girls into slavery. Are worthy of defense over that of the victims here.

There are no charges of rape or abuse against these men. The proof is in the pudding: if the Brits had such evidence, they would bring charges.

phil wrote:The victims of grooming gangs, terrorists etc are thus unworthy to you, of telling the truth. You place a different view point on the victims and based on who is the suspect.

I repeat: if the authorities had evidence of such, they would bring charges. Take a look...where are the charges?

You are just doing what gelico did...making an emotional argument based on the worst kind of association: ethnicity and/or race. This is what is always wrong with ethnic/racial arguments. People try to bootstrap into their arguments by relying on loose associations (he must be guilty of murder; his uncle’s wife was Muslim, and her sister’s, daughter’s, boyfriend, had a cousin whose son was once charged with murder!). Silly-billy logic. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
phil wrote:Do you know what I really find disturbing about you quill.

Haha...I ask myself, do I care?...as my eyes drop to find more relevant content in your post.

I think that perfectly sums up what I have been saying

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:37 pm

phildidge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I think that perfectly sums up what I have been saying

You always fail to make a point, yet you immediately go on attack of the messenger. Just a brief marginal note to say, nothing there!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:38 pm

Did anyone also+ see that Quill did everything to avoid responding to what I stated in regards to his double standard. Unless you take his view of him not caring of course?

Its very easy to expose the double standards of people. Where they still continue to lie and claim that there is no evidence against these terrorrists.

You cannot make it up how biased Quill is

Have a good evening everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:57 pm

phildidge wrote:Did anyone also+ see that Quill did everything to avoid responding to what I stated in regards to his double standard. Unless you take his view of him not caring of course?

Respond? It's not my thread. But it is yours. My role is to skeet-shoot your inane ideas. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
phildidge wrote:Did anyone also+ see that Quill did everything to avoid responding to what I stated in regards to his double standard. Unless you take his view of him not caring of course?

Respond?  It's not my thread.  But it is yours.  My role is to skeet-shoot your inane ideas. Razz

I just wanted to know why you believe the victims of conseravtives-and not the victims of terrorists or child abusers?

Surely the view under liberalism and equality would be equality to take on their claims ands investigate. Yet you always ignore the actual evidence and in cases like this

How odd

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:05 am

Original Quill wrote:

You're just not thinking straight, tommy.  Claims and assertions must be supported by evidence.  There is just no evidence that these 2 individuals were even involved in the beheadings and/or torture.

They are being held under charges of murder... as well as other charges...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/isis-beatle-accused-beheading-crucifying-16496451

Quill... you keep on making yourself look like a total twat...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:11 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

They are being held under charges of murder... as well as other charges...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/isis-beatle-accused-beheading-crucifying-16496451

Quill... you keep on making yourself look like a total twat...!

Your cite doesn't open. Obviously fake news, from some knuckle dragger forum.

As I say, if they had the evidence they would charge them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:29 am

The link opens perfectly well for me...

It is a link to one of our left wing news paper web sites here in uk...

Here is the headline and opening paragraph from the article...

'ISIS Beatle' accused of beheading and crucifying hostages apologises from prison

Alexanda Kotey and El Shafee Elsheikh are being held in northern Syria on charges of murder and physical abuse

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:55 am

I must remember that quill thinks the UK newspaper the 'daily mirror' is a purveyor of fake news and a forum for knuckle draggers...!!!

I hope Andy is taking note of this revelation...!!!???

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I must remember that quill thinks the UK newspaper the 'daily mirror' is a purveyor of fake news and a forum for knuckle draggers...!!!

I hope Andy is taking note of this revelation...!!!???

lol!

Well, on good experience and all that. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:42 pm

The mirror is a heavily left wing UK newspaper!!!

I'm glad you think it is a forum for fake news and knuckle draggers!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

The mirror is a heavily left wing UK newspaper!!!

I'm glad you think it is a forum for fake news and knuckle draggers!!!

I don't read it, tommy. Most of the British newspapers (except the Times) are published for shock value, not facts.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:28 pm

Well... that aside... have you now admitted that these 2 in op are actually being held on charges of murder and beheadings etc...?

And admit that you have been an ignorant twat on this thread...!?

Thanks
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Well... that aside... have you now admitted that these 2 in op are actually being held on charges of murder and beheadings etc...?

And admit that you have been an ignorant twat on this thread...!?

Thanks

Reading the Mirror is a lot different than going to the court clerk and reading the pleadings.  Based on what I see, the authorities don't have anything to convict for murder.  I doubt the Brits approach criminal justice that frivolously.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:00 am

So... ignorant twat it is then...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:05 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

So... ignorant twat it is then...

Haha...tommy, it does no good to be upset.  I get it that you take my point.

Newspapers want to sell controversy.  Courts deal in the actual truth.  If you want to know what is going on, go to the actual source.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:15 am

Are you trying to claim that these 2 are being held without any charges against them...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:23 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Are you trying to claim that these 2 are being held without any charges against them...!?

No. The Brits have one of those loosey-goosey laws against "aiding" the Muslims. That's the hold.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:41 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

No.  The Brits have one of those loosey-goosey laws against "aiding" the Muslims.  That's the hold.

Do you have any idea what this thread is about...!!!???

The 2 in the OP are being held in Syria!!!

"...Alexanda Kotey is... in a jail operated by the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces jail in Syria..."

And as you obviously have no idea what he is responsible for...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-beatles-london-terror-attack-plot-alexanda-kotey-shepherds-bush-white-city-a8934016.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down