NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump, convicted pedo Epstein seen pointing out young women at party in recently released video

4 posters

Go down

Trump, convicted pedo Epstein seen pointing out young women at party in recently released video Empty Trump, convicted pedo Epstein seen pointing out young women at party in recently released video

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:41 pm

Footage of a friendly exchange between Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at a party has surfaced after the president tried to distance himself from the wealthy financier who was arrested earlier this month over the alleged sex trafficking of minors.

The video was released on Wednesday morning from the NBC archive and was shot in 1992 for a segment on the Faith Daniels talkshow A Closer Look about Trump’s then life as a newly divorced bachelor.

In between clips of Trump smiling and dancing with a group of young women at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, Trump can be seen making friendly conversation with Epstein.

Though the conversation is mostly drowned out by loud music, Trump is shown pointing out women to Epstein. “Look at her back there – she’s hot,” he appears to say. At one point in the clip, Trump tells something to Epstein that makes him double over with laughter.

Epstein was arrested in early July on sex trafficking and sex trafficking conspiracy charges. Some victims allege he assaulted them when they were as young as 14. Epstein is being held at a federal jail in Manhattan, though his request to be put under house arrest in his mansion is to be decided by a judge this week.

In the wake of Epstein’s arrest, Trump was quizzed about his relationship with Epstein. Trump told reporters he “knew [Epstein], like everybody in Palm Beach knew him”. But Trump added: “I had a falling out with him. I haven’t spoken to him in 15 years. I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you.”

However, in a 2002 profile of Epstein from New York magazine, Trump was quoted as saying: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/17/trump-jeffrey-epstein-party-footage-surfaces

I think Trump must have known what Epstein was doing, and he said nothing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump, convicted pedo Epstein seen pointing out young women at party in recently released video Empty Re: Trump, convicted pedo Epstein seen pointing out young women at party in recently released video

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:43 pm

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Trump, convicted pedo Epstein seen pointing out young women at party in recently released video Empty Re: Trump, convicted pedo Epstein seen pointing out young women at party in recently released video

Post by eddie Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:47 pm

I’m not saying one way or the other whether Trump is a pervert or rapist etc but it's hardly unusual for two men to look at hot women, is it?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:07 pm

Unless they are privileged and without shame. These two good friends are both.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:28 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

Caption: "Have her washed & sent to my room. 

'N O R W I C H' !  Suspect

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:29 am

Trump was quite a good looking guy in his youth. Pity about the personality. No

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:31 am

Haha, thanks to the benefactor for the green. That was quick!  Laughing

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:32 am

They've brought in a lip-reader. Yep, they were pointing out women, and commenting on them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:33 am

Jules wrote:Haha, thanks to the benefactor for the green. That was quick!  Laughing

It tickled me. The picture matches the caption you proposed, so perfectly. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:35 am

Original Quill wrote:They've brought in a lip-reader.  Yep, they were pointing out women, and commenting on them.

But....so? Men AND women do that all the time! I actually don’t see what the fuss is about. So Trump and another guy like hot women. What straight guy doesn’t? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:46 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:They've brought in a lip-reader.  Yep, they were pointing out women, and commenting on them.

But....so? Men AND women do that all the time! I actually don’t see what the fuss is about. So Trump and another guy like hot women. What straight guy doesn’t?  scratch

Really, it's not a big deal. What makes it greater is Trump's distancing himself from Epstein since the latter's arrest. You are aware that Epstein is alleged to have furnished the 13-year old that Trump is supposed to have nailed.

So, over the years, this story has been percolating. Trump knows it and Epstein's arrest heightens the intrigue. The more Trump denies his proximity to Epstein, the more the press is going to stir the pot. Sells newspapers, at a minimum.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

But....so? Men AND women do that all the time! I actually don’t see what the fuss is about. So Trump and another guy like hot women. What straight guy doesn’t?  scratch

Really, it's not a big deal.  What makes it greater is Trump's distancing himself from Epstein since the latter's arrest.  You are aware that Epstein is alleged to have furnished the 13-year old that Trump is supposed to have nailed.

So, over the years, this story has been percolating.  Trump knows it and Epstein's arrest heightens the intrigue.  The more Trump denies his proximity to Epstein, the more the press is going to stir the pot.  Sells newspapers, at a minimum.

That didn’t answer my question.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:53 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Really, it's not a big deal.  What makes it greater is Trump's distancing himself from Epstein since the latter's arrest.  You are aware that Epstein is alleged to have furnished the 13-year old that Trump is supposed to have nailed.

So, over the years, this story has been percolating.  Trump knows it and Epstein's arrest heightens the intrigue.  The more Trump denies his proximity to Epstein, the more the press is going to stir the pot.  Sells newspapers, at a minimum.

Yes, straight men act like that. The issue here is, that's the future President of the United States acting like that with a man who's a convicted child sex predator and who now faces a slew of new charges related to his pedophilia.

It flies in the face of Trump's recent claims that he was "never a fan" of Epstein, at minimum. I think it also suggests Trump may well have known what Epstein was getting up to with 14-year-old girls.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:55 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I wasn't aware you had a strong question.  Was it: "What straight guy doesn't?"

Yes, I agreed with you: "Really, it's not a big deal."  What ever you took that line to mean, it was intended to parallel your sentiments.

The real story here is Trump's response to the heat.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:05 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, I agreed with you: "Really, it's not a big deal."  What ever you took that line to mean, it was intended to parallel your sentiments.

I was under the assumption that Trump never denied being friendly with Epstein which is why he claimed he “distanced” himself from him.

Listen, I’m not a Trump fan, as you know, but he hasn’t been convicted of raping or sexually molesting anyone, so we have to accept that there’s either no evidence or not enough.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:15 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I was under the assumption that Trump never denied being friendly with Epstein which is why he claimed he “distanced” himself from him.

Listen, I’m not a Trump fan, as you know, but he hasn’t been convicted of raping or sexually molesting anyone, so we have to accept that there’s either no evidence or not enough.

But he's also recently said he was "never a fan" of Epstein, which doesn't really sound like the truth in light of his old quotes and this video. I also think this video points to the possibility that Trump knew about Epstein's crimes but said nothing, and that would be worth investigating.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:17 am

I think the video shows two men ogling women. It’s not proof at all. I’m not saying there isn’t any fire to the smoke...but this video ain’t it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down