NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would you smoke a spliff with your kids??

5 posters

Go down

would you smoke a spliff with your kids?? Empty would you smoke a spliff with your kids??

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 pm

Middle class parents are smoking cannabis with their children because they prefer them to experiment at home, a leading headmistress has said.

Helen Pike, who is Master of the £19,000-a-year Magdalen College School in Oxford, explained that it is now far more common for parents to host teenage house parties as they “see their children as friends”.

She revealed that some parents are “not only happy for their children to have a drink or few at home” but will also “offer them a joint”.

“They grew up doing it, they still enjoy a smoke, and don’t see the problem with it,” she said.

Ms Pike, who was previously headmistress at South Hampstead High School, said that this was “more of a north London thing”,...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/13/middle-class-parents-smoking-cannabis-children-prefer-experiment/
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

would you smoke a spliff with your kids?? Empty Re: would you smoke a spliff with your kids??

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:39 pm

If parents share a drink with their grown up kids at home, what is the issue here?

Getting stoned is way better than being pissed. In fact the number of younger people drinking has decreased. Howveer there is a down side to this, if they become addicted to smoking.

So bake them some hash cakes instead..... Laughing

Back to top Go down

would you smoke a spliff with your kids?? Empty Re: would you smoke a spliff with your kids??

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:40 pm

lol!
or get em one of those fancy vapes that can handle resin...... geek
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:44 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:lol!
or get em one of those fancy vapes that can handle resin...... geek

lol!

My mate has a vapor that handles special herbs mate...Its very cool and effective    Laughing

https://vapingdaily.com/vaporizers/   would you smoke a spliff with your kids?? 1942856362

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:52 pm

Rule 1: I would never put anything foreign (for intoxication or otherwise) in my lungs, period.

Rule 2: With kids? See Rule 1.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:Rule 1: I would never put anything foreign (for intoxication or otherwise) in my lungs, period.

Rule 2: With kids?  See Rule 1.

Enjoy the alternative then

would you smoke a spliff with your kids?? 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:06 pm

mmmmmmm COOKIES........
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:07 pm

do they make diabetic versions?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:13 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:do they make diabetic versions?

Just follow th following recipes and add the cannabis mate

https://www.everydaydiabeticrecipes.com/Cakes/Delectable-Diabetic-Cake-Recipes-Best-Healthy-Cake-Recipes-Ever

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:15 pm

I got the cats catnip and my weed mixed up

hes now chillin on the sofa and I'm rolling about on the floor playing with a ball of wool
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:29 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:I got the cats catnip and my weed mixed up

hes now chillin on the sofa and I'm rolling about on the floor playing with a ball of wool

would you smoke a spliff with your kids?? 3489511464

I seriously jus nearly peed my pants laughing ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:41 pm

would you smoke a spliff with your kids?? No-i-h10
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:48 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:would you smoke a spliff with your kids?? No-i-h10

lol!

If others had your humour mate, the world would be a brighter and better place. Thanks for making me laugh really hard. You have had me in stitches   Laughing Laughing

Have to go, so all the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:24 pm

I consumed some edibles with my kids while doing a river float after the wedding last week.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:49 am

Green from me Vic ! Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:39 am

Yes I have. Although I can’t roll one for love nor money.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down