NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plane passenger shamed for 'gross' act on flight - but some found it funny

+2
Cass
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Plane passenger shamed for 'gross' act on flight - but some found it funny Empty Plane passenger shamed for 'gross' act on flight - but some found it funny

Post by eddie Wed May 15, 2019 10:28 pm

There’s nothing worse than someone taking their shoes off an sticking their potentially very smelly feet near your face.

An unnamed woman has come under fire for doing just this on a recent flight - and her disturbing deed was photographed and shared for all to see.

A picture of the woman was posted on the Instagram account passengershaming.

It shows the lady making herself comfortable by putting her legs up in the air and resting them on the chair in front. Her bare feet are comfortably perched on top of the head rest.

And it gets even more interesting.

The woman has placed a grey hat over her bare feet, which seems to suggest she's hiding them from flight attendants or fellow passengers who might berate her for her behaviour.

Either that or her feet are just really cold without shoes or socks on.

Plane passenger shamed for 'gross' act on flight - but some found it funny D5ecf910

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/plane-passenger-shamed-gross-act-15806453

Well. She’s rude. Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Plane passenger shamed for 'gross' act on flight - but some found it funny Empty Re: Plane passenger shamed for 'gross' act on flight - but some found it funny

Post by Cass Wed May 15, 2019 10:29 pm

Extremely rude. Your own house? Fine. In a public space? Hell no.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Plane passenger shamed for 'gross' act on flight - but some found it funny Empty Re: Plane passenger shamed for 'gross' act on flight - but some found it funny

Post by Vintage Wed May 15, 2019 10:59 pm

I know I sound like an old berk but social standards have slipped considerably in my lifetime, what happened to considering other peoples discomfort, at least to a degree . People do this kind of thing all the time, they discomfort others by the way they dress ( bra woman on the plane), bad language is now common place in public even when someone is just in ordinary conversation.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 15, 2019 11:59 pm

Incredibly ignorant. The steward should have told her to sit properly.
If someone sat like that behind me on a plane I would be fuming. 
My other pet hate on a plane is sitting in front of a child who costantly kicks the seat in front...and the parent ignores it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

Sit properly. Isn't that a little pc?

I have no opinion, myself, but think about it: telling a person how to sit, or how to use gender neutral terms...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu May 16, 2019 12:39 am

Your feet which may be clad or not, in most cultures are considered dirty and should remain where they usually are, on the floor not hovering over someone's head.
I know its considered rude to show the soles of your feet in many cultures and others expect that you remove your shoes/sandals before you enter the main part of houses.
If you decide to do exactly what you wish in any situation, you can probably expect a hostile reaction, if you want to do what you want be prepared for that.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 16, 2019 1:58 am

Original Quill wrote:Sit properly.  Isn't that a little pc?

I have no opinion, myself, but think about it: telling a person how to sit, or how to use gender neutral terms...
I dont think it's overly pc to expect people to respect their fellow passengers by not deliberately  encroaching into  someone elses space.

Anyone who dared to put their feet on my headrest on a plane ..or anywhere else come to that, would be told in no uncertain terms to shift them quick.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 16, 2019 3:13 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Sit properly.  Isn't that a little pc?

I dont think it's overly pc to expect people to respect their fellow passengers by not deliberately  encroaching into  someone elses space.

Anyone who dared to put their feet on my headrest on a plane ..or anywhere else come to that, would be told in no uncertain terms to shift them quick.

+1
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 am

Suspect

Not doing too good a job of "shaming" her if they don't actually show her face there, are they ?

I'm also wondering if someone was actually sitting in that chair in front -- as I reckon she could expect a quick smackdown for her behaviour if there was..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down