NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian teens stranded at sea stunned by the name of the boat that came to their rescue

3 posters

Go down

Christian teens stranded at sea stunned by the name of the boat that came to their rescue Empty Christian teens stranded at sea stunned by the name of the boat that came to their rescue

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 03, 2019 11:57 pm

Crazy coincidence or divine intervention?

Two Florida teenagers who became stranded at sea were rescued by a man traveling to New Jersey, and the name of his boat has them saying their savior must have been heaven-sent — literally.

Longtime best friends Tyler Smith and Heather Brown, both 17-year-old soccer players at Christ's Church Academy, decided to skip class on April 18 and go swimming at Vilano Beach near St. Augustine, WJAX reports.

The high school seniors drifted from the shore and eventually lost track of their location, leaving them stranded and exhausted more than two miles off the coastline for two hours.

Fearing they may not survive, the terrified students told the station they began to pray.

"I cried out, 'If you really do have a plan for us, like, come on. Just bring something,'" Smith recalled.

Just in the nick of time, Captain Eric Wagner and his crew, who were en route from Delray Beach to New Jersey at the time, noticed the struggling teens and sailed over to rescue them — on their boat named "The Amen."

https://news.yahoo.com/florida-teens-prayed-rescue-while-190301028.html

Well, I think it was a coincidence, but I have to admit it gave me goosebumps. Shocked
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Christian teens stranded at sea stunned by the name of the boat that came to their rescue Empty Re: Christian teens stranded at sea stunned by the name of the boat that came to their rescue

Post by nicko Sat May 04, 2019 5:46 am

His other Boat is called Awoman, It's PC you know !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Christian teens stranded at sea stunned by the name of the boat that came to their rescue Empty Re: Christian teens stranded at sea stunned by the name of the boat that came to their rescue

Post by JulesV Sat May 04, 2019 12:46 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

"The Amen."
Lucky!! "The Omen" would have been another kettle o' fish altogether.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down