NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal

+6
Syl
Maddog
Ben Reilly
eddie
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Heal - Page 3 Empty Heal

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just watched an interesting documentary called Heal.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Heal - Page 3 Empty Re: Heal

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm

A proposed gastrointestinal disorder dubbed ‘leaky gut syndrome’ is currently the topic of numerous debates throughout the medical and natural health communities. Some alternative medicine practitioners claim that leaky gut syndrome is a prevalent problem responsible for ill health in many people. However, most physicians maintain that there is not enough research to prove that it is a legitimate issue. In this article, we will answer some questions you may have about leaky gut syndrome and reveal some of the dangers of diagnosing and treating a condition for which there is no medical evidence.

The Myth
: According to the proponents of leaky gut syndrome, bacteria and toxins enter the bloodstream through these defective tight junctions and wreak havoc throughout the body, causing bloating, gas, cramps, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), as well as fatigue, food sensitivities, joint pain, moodiness, irritability, sleeplessness, autism, and skin problems like eczema and psoriasis.

Debunked: This is all speculation, as scientific studies do not validate any of these claims. It is extremely dangerous that a TV doctor personality and some otherwise trusted practitioners are diagnosing and treating this baseless ‘syndrome’

The Myth: Many ‘solutions’ that leaky gut syndrome proponents recommend are based in fad diets, which declare that normal foods cause serious problems in most people. For instance, proponents of leaky gut syndrome recommend that patients avoid any foods with high sugar content (including both processed sugary foods and fresh fruits), claiming that the excess sugar causes an overgrowth of a certain strain of yeast in the GI tract that is responsible for the damage to the intestinal wall. In addition, they say that (unverifiable) sensitivities to gluten or lactose damage the intestine, and they recommend avoiding all dairy products and anything containing gluten.

Debunked: Fruit will not cause yeast to attack your intestines. While a small percentage of the population have symptoms related to gluten and lactose intake, these foods cause no problems for most individuals. Following these practitioners’ instructions is more likely to lead to nutritional deficiencies rather than reduced symptoms.

https://badgut.org/information-centre/a-z-digestive-topics/leaky-gut-syndrome/

Like i say, people like Horatio and eddie are utterly irresponsible in my book , when it comes to health matters. If they want to believe in a load of crock bullshit. That is their choice, but they should not try and sway the minds of vunerable people with false claims. As that is endangering lives and is completely irresponsible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2019 3:57 pm

Psoriasis and Microbiota: A Systematic Review

Abstract
Background: Recent advances have highlighted the crucial role of microbiota in the pathophysiology of chronic inflammatory diseases as well as its impact on the efficacy of therapeutic agents. Psoriasis is a chronic, multifactorial inflammatory skin disorder, which has a microbiota distinct from healthy, unaffected skin. Aim: Through an extensive review of the literature, we aim to discuss the skin and gut microbiota and redefine their role in the pathogenesis of psoriasis. Conclusions: Unfortunately, the direct link between the skin microbiota and the pathogenesis of psoriasis remains to be clearly established. Apart from improving the course of psoriasis, selective modulation of the microbiota may increase the efficacy of medical treatments as well as attenuate their side effects.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6023392/

Like i say, it really fucks me off, when people who have little understanding of science and physiology. Make irresponsible idiotic claims. Again this highlights what I have been saying that now social media, has made many people wrongly believe they are medical experts. This arrogance is going to lead to more people suffering. I wish these same people would take a long look at themselves and apply the same skeptism they apply to medical science, to their own beliefs, around psuedo Naturopathy. These negligent idiots are endangering lives, with their false and poor claims. Frankly, its time Governemnts came down hard, on these charlatans and criminally charged them for misleading promotion of fake products.

This needs to be repeated again

What we are seeing is a new age, of where people think they know better than science and social media is aiding this mass paranoia and mistrust in people. Its growing all the time and people and we see it on here, constantly buy into claims made, without ever checking them. Or even applying the same methodology. To be skeptical of the known science and medical data, to the claims made by themselves. They take them based on faith alone and not any studies or scientific evidence. They are simple being easily led and swayed by people who are able to manipulate easily led and vunerable people. It angers me to the core, there is such idiots out there, without any care for the well being of people and simple promote bullshit to people, not caring for the consequences of their beliefs will have on people who are ill. The fact that these same people have never gone through the long training of doctors and nurses is even more annoying. That they again think they know better. Its utterly insulting and proves these very same people are either brainwashed to believe in this bullshit or knowingly know its bullshit and still promote this crap.

Mistrust in politics has gone for years, this is something entirely new and way above normal conspiracies. We are seeing a whole army of people out to mislead society, through poor and unfounded claims.

Its the new religion, its not based on any deity, but the same principles apply. Its faith based and not backed by science. It takes the view to distrust facts and view the world, as being controlled by those in power or with wealth.

These very same views, have been what Jews have faced with antisemitism for centuries. As people constantly look for scapegoats for when things go wrong and there is nothing new year. Its far easier for some people to create consparcies, as it plays into their own insecurities. That where people do well, its as if, they are seen as evil. I blame the left leaning education that is fueling this parnoia as it has for centuries with a view of those who do well. They sow the seeds of distrust in these people and the paranoia continues

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat May 04, 2019 5:31 pm

was it on this thread, or this site that i saw a clip of a young girl who had a transplant and then suffered nightmares and it turned out that the girl she received the transplant from had been murdered?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2019 5:35 pm

gelico wrote:

was it on this thread, or this site that i saw a clip of a young girl who had a transplant and then suffered nightmares and it turned out that the girl she received the transplant from had been murdered?

Errr nope, but you perked my interest

As I would love to understand how memories can be stored outside the human brain?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 05, 2019 9:37 am

I havent taken anything as gospel, I'm just more open to new ideas. Didge's problem is that he doesn't listen, and he doesn't read posts properly. All the "apologies" in the world won't change that - he will continue to be an idiot.

Autoimmune and inflammatory disorders are a mystery. They often come out of nowhere, or anecdotally after some kind of shock or stressful situation. They can be triggered, but apparently cannot be untriggered. However, those with such conditions do go into remission, often spontaneous remission, but nobody knows why. It could be that the patient is doing something differently but doesn't know what.

There has to be a reason why the immune system turns on the body's own tissues, and why it picks on certain parts like joints or skin.

Anyway, I do question if autoimmune diseases are really what they seem - ie, the immune system turning on the body's own tissues, or of the immune system is attacking something that shouldn't be there - as it does in gout, for example.

Perhaps someone could explain how palindromic rheumatism works, for example. This is a condition where a joint and surrounding area becomes inflammed and then it goes away, only to start up in another joint.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 10:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I havent taken anything as gospel, I'm just more open to new ideas.  Didge's problem is that he doesn't listen, and he doesn't read posts properly. All the "apologies" in the world won't change that - he will continue to be an idiot.  

And what idess would these be Rags?

Psudeo crap called leaky gut syndrone, which is ridiculed by the medical proffession? I certaintly listened to what you said and hence I research this psuedo crap to disprove it. These claims come from those that are adherants of the psuedo bollocks called Naturopathy. As seen the condition is not recognise and neither as you falsely claimed. Is their a connection to asthma. I suggest you stop simple using faith to back ideas and actually listen to people medically trained

Well its easy to understand why my psorasis flares up and goes intop remission. Its called it haviong to do with seasonal weather and expoure to UVB light

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun May 05, 2019 11:13 am

gelico wrote:

Yes. Cell memory?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun May 05, 2019 11:14 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I havent taken anything as gospel, I'm just more open to new ideas.  Didge's problem is that he doesn't listen, and he doesn't read posts properly. All the "apologies" in the world won't change that - he will continue to be an idiot.  

Autoimmune and inflammatory disorders are a mystery. They often come out of nowhere, or anecdotally after some kind of shock or stressful situation. They can be triggered, but apparently cannot be untriggered. However, those with such conditions do go into remission, often spontaneous remission, but nobody knows why. It could be that the patient is doing something differently but doesn't know what.

There has to be a reason why the immune system turns on the body's own tissues, and why it picks on certain parts like joints or skin.

Anyway, I do question if autoimmune diseases are really what they seem - ie, the immune system turning on the body's own tissues, or of the immune system is attacking something that shouldn't be there - as it does in gout, for example.

Perhaps someone could explain how palindromic rheumatism works, for example. This is a condition where a joint and surrounding area becomes inflammed and then it goes away, only to start up in another joint.  

There's quite a bit the medical profession still doesn't understand. It's my belief that the emotions play a huge part in physical health.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 11:18 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

There's quite a bit the medical profession still doesn't understand.  It's my belief that the emotions play a huge part in physical health.

Yes there is still so much for the medical profession to learn and understand, but they clearly know far more than adherants to Naturopathy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 05, 2019 12:09 pm

phildidge wrote:

And what idess would these be Rags?

Psudeo crap called leaky gut syndrone, which is ridiculed by the medical proffession? I certaintly listened to what you said and hence I research this psuedo crap to disprove it. These claims come from those that are adherants of the psuedo bollocks called Naturopathy. As seen the condition is not recognise and neither as you falsely claimed. Is their a connection to asthma. I suggest you stop simple using faith to back ideas and actually listen to people medically trained

Well its easy to understand why my psorasis flares up and goes intop remission. Its called it haviong to do with seasonal weather and expoure to UVB light

I suppose you think that intestinal permeability doesn't exist either. I've told you several times now that I'm not claiming that "leaky gut" causes anything, but you don't listen.

Why does exposure to UVB light cause psoriasis to go into remission?

Other "autoimmune" conditions are not affected by seasons but still go into spontaneous remission. Try thinking outside of the box for a change. Your ignorance is astounding. Do more research before you dismiss anything.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 12:15 pm

1) Your words not mine and as seen i made no such claim. You posted up claims, around leaky gut syndrone and now you distance yourself from this, because i easily showed this up to be nonsense. Glad to see i am geeting through to you

2) https://www.psoriasis.org/about-psoriasis/treatments/phototherapy

3) Irrelevant in regards to psorasis

Again you made claims that are no backed by science, but happy, you have now distanced yourself from such bullshit claims

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 05, 2019 12:18 pm

phildidge wrote:1) Your words not mine and as seen i made no such claim. You posted up claims, around leaky gut syndrone and now you distance yourself from this, because i easily showed this up to be nonsense. Glad to see i am geeting through to you

Again you made claims that are no backed by science, but happy, you have now distanced yourself from such bullshit claims

No, I posted an article about intestinal permeability. You're a liar, and you're simply not worth discussing anything with.

You are too closed minded about science and health to be of any use.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 05, 2019 12:19 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

There's quite a bit the medical profession still doesn't understand.  It's my belief that the emotions play a huge part in physical health.

How though?

As I said, many people say they experienced a shock or time of stress not long before their symptoms started, but then again, most people experience those things at some time, so it could be coincidence.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 12:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

How though?

As I said, many people say they experienced a shock or time of stress not long before their symptoms started, but then again, most people experience those things at some time, so it could be coincidence.

There are many possible explanations

I dont suffer from stress

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 05, 2019 12:22 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How though?

I wasn't asking you. I told you - you're no use.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 12:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I wasn't asking you. I told you - you're no use.

Who were you talking to then, Santa Claus?

lol!

Seriously, grow up you petty little brat

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun May 05, 2019 2:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:1) Your words not mine and as seen i made no such claim. You posted up claims, around leaky gut syndrone and now you distance yourself from this, because i easily showed this up to be nonsense. Glad to see i am geeting through to you

No, I posted an article about intestinal permeability. You're a liar, and you're simply not worth discussing anything with.

You are too closed minded about science and health to be of any use.

That used to be the mindset of stuffy old farts in the medical profession in Victorian times. The so called surgeons and doctors who dosed people up with mercury and incarcerated depressed post natal women in lunatic asylums.

I'm all for an open mind in science and medicine. Without it, we'd still be stuck in the Middle Ages.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun May 05, 2019 3:13 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
gelico wrote:

Yes.  Cell memory?  

can you repost the video HT

it blew my mind

thanks

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun May 05, 2019 3:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

How though?

I guess we're all different. Some people deal with stress and other's don't. Some people can drink alcohol in vast quantities with no outward ill effects and others can't. Some people smoke all their lives and never get lung cancer. Some people never smoke and die from it.

In the work I do, I have to deal with people's stress, anxiety, bereavement, depression, and other emotional stuff that the doctor's have no answer for. The reason they come to me is because the doctor's have no answers and can't help them. All they do is give them drugs for the symptoms. They don't seem to want to get to the bottom and cause of why that person feels that way or is experiencing the physical effects of their emotional state. I had one guy, who had a whole raft of things wrong with him. Aching muscles. Insomnia. Headaches. Upset stomach. Arthritic symptoms in his joints. Palpitations. Constipation. I asked him what medication he was on, and he said his doctor had given him so many tablets he was sick from the side effects. I presumed he'd been like this for years, but turned out he'd only been experiencing all this for the past ten months. The poor guy was desperate for help. Turns out his mother died ten months earlier and he hadn't dealt with his grief because his siblings were fighting over the estate and being nasty to him. During the course of his sessions with me I got him to relax and deal with his emotions. During one session he just cried, and cried and cried. Every time he got off the couch, he felt better. In his words, "I feel lighter. As though something is lifted."

Now, you can call that what you will. But the fact remains. I helped him more than his doctor. Because I took the time to work on his emotions and to encourage and enable him to work on them too... which in turn alleviated the pressure all that bottled up pain and stress and anxiety was putting on his physical. Bit by bit he got sorted.

Of course, I cannot diagnose, and I never tell a client to disregard their doctor's orders/medications etc. I have to consider contraindications too. But on the whole, Reiki does have positive effects on people's emotions. And by helping those emotions to calm down and relax, you enable the body to have a better fighting chance of healing what can be healed.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun May 05, 2019 3:20 pm

gelico wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Yes.  Cell memory?  

can you repost the video HT

it blew my mind

thanks

I can't find the link but I found this one about Transplant cell memories. There have been cases too, of people dying of cancer because the cells were dormant in the donor organ.

http://www.historydisclosure.com/transplant-recipients-pick-up-the-memories-of-their-donors/
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 3:26 pm

According to a story doing the rounds on social media, organ transplant patients can take on the personalities of their donors. Don't believe the hype.

A story that appeared on science news website Medical Daily in July 2013 has once again been doing the rounds on social media. The article claims that patients who have had transplants have been known to take on the personalities of their donors. The claim is based on the idea that cells have memories - an idea that is normally the preserve of quacks and homeopaths. In a rather spectacular own goal, while suggesting cellular memory "theory" to be true, the article actually inadvertently links to a skeptical website debunking the concept.

https://bigthink.com/neurobonkers/dont-be-taken-in-by-the-bad-science-of-cell-memory-theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun May 05, 2019 6:51 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How though?

I guess we're all different.  Some people deal with stress and other's don't.   Some people can drink alcohol in vast quantities with no outward ill effects and others can't.  Some people smoke all their lives and never get lung cancer.  Some people never smoke and die from it.  

In the work I do, I have to deal with people's stress, anxiety, bereavement, depression, and other emotional stuff that the doctor's have no answer for.   The reason they come to me is because the doctor's have no answers and can't help them.   All they do is give them drugs for the symptoms.  They don't seem to want to get to the bottom and cause of why that person feels that way or is experiencing the physical effects of their emotional state.    I had one guy, who had a whole raft of things wrong with him.   Aching muscles. Insomnia.  Headaches.  Upset stomach.   Arthritic symptoms in his joints.  Palpitations.  Constipation.    I asked him what medication he was on, and he said his doctor had given him so many tablets he was sick from the side effects.   I presumed he'd been like this for years, but turned out he'd only been experiencing all this for the past ten months.   The poor guy was desperate for help.   Turns out his mother died ten months earlier and he hadn't dealt with his grief because his siblings were fighting over the estate and being nasty to him.   During the course of his sessions with me I got him to relax and deal with his emotions.   During one session he just cried, and cried and cried.   Every time he got off the couch, he felt better.  In his words, "I feel lighter.  As though something is lifted."  

Now, you can call that what you will.   But the fact remains.  I helped him more than his doctor.  Because I took the time to work on his emotions and to encourage and enable him to work on them too... which in turn alleviated the pressure all that bottled up pain and stress and anxiety was putting on his physical.    Bit by bit he got sorted.  

Of course, I cannot diagnose, and I never tell a client to disregard their doctor's orders/medications etc.    I have to consider contraindications too.    But on the whole, Reiki does have positive effects on people's emotions.  And by helping those emotions to calm down and relax, you enable the body to have a better fighting chance of healing what can be healed.

Excellent post. I’ve benefited from Reiki in the past and currently am seeing a friend who does cupping, massage, reflexology and Reiki. She incorporates a bit of everything into our sessions. I am now down to seeing her once a fortnight and if I go longer I start to feel not good quickly. I also see the chiropractor once a month.

Recently I’ve started using CBD gummies in order to wean myself off of the sleeping tablets that I’ve been on for years. Combined with the above it is working but taking things slowly.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 05, 2019 6:56 pm

Reiki is starting to get really popular now and there are so many people turning away from pills and potions.

Hope the CBD works for you and the other natural remedies you’re trying.

When Lisa was really bad with her late stages of cancer, she had reiki and it really made her relaxed and sleepy. She’d have a nap and wake up really hungry!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 05, 2019 6:57 pm

Even when stressful situations have passed, the medical condition can still remain though. If it can be triggered, why can't it be untriggered?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun May 05, 2019 7:09 pm

eddie wrote:Reiki is starting to get really popular now and there are so many people turning away from pills and potions.  

When Lisa was really bad with her late stages of cancer, she had reiki and it really made her relaxed and sleepy. She’d have a nap and wake up really hungry!  

It’s been almost 2 months so they seem to be working. I’m on a 25mg. It helps with both the neck/shoulder pain as well as the insomnia.

I first had Reiki way back in 1998 in Northern Ireland and have done it on and off for years but not since moving to the states so it’s been a while but I’m definitely feeling better for it. After a session I go home, have a nap and it’s like I’m dead. And yes I wake up starving but don’t fancy anything too heavy or greasy or sweet.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun May 05, 2019 7:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Even when stressful situations have passed, the medical condition can still remain though. If it can be triggered, why can't it be untriggered?

That’s what is so fascinating and perplexing about the connection between the body and brain and environmental factors.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun May 05, 2019 7:31 pm

eddie wrote:Reiki is starting to get really popular now and there are so many people turning away from pills and potions.  

Bless her.

I worked a while at The Christie, which is the UK's biggest cancer hospital. They have a complementary therapies division there. They use Reiki and Reflex all the time. The place is always busy.

When my old dog was at the end of his life, he got very restless at night and agitated. Old dogs get like that. The only thing that settled him was the Reiki. He'd fall asleep within ten minutes.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 05, 2019 7:43 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Bless her.  

I worked a while at The Christie, which is the UK's biggest cancer hospital.  They have a complementary therapies division there.  They use Reiki and Reflex all the time.  The place is always busy.

When my old dog was at the end of his life,  he got very restless at night and agitated.  Old dogs get like that.  The only thing that settled him was the Reiki.   He'd fall asleep within ten minutes.

Yep, I’ve seen it work wonders and I’ve also experienced it myself..as you know x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun May 05, 2019 7:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Even when stressful situations have passed, the medical condition can still remain though. If it can be triggered, why can't it be untriggered?

Perhaps because once a thing is triggered, the work involved to release it is complex. Depends if the trigger is emotional. I've found that some 'conditions' that doctor's can't explain to my clients are actually triggered in childhood through trauma of some kind. Usually emotional or mental. You have to bring it up, get it out and deal with it. You can put a plaster over it, try to ignore it, but it remains, festering.

I can know nothing about that client, other than his/her medical history, but I can tell them exactly what's going on with them emotionally or mentally by the time I've finished. And I'm rarely wrong.

I have so many people with back pains that are unexplained. All down to stress and pent up anger/anxiety. It's like the body is trying to tell the mind...if you don't stop thinking/doing/behaving like this, I'll make you ill. Our bodies know what we need and what's best for us. We just don't listen to them.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun May 05, 2019 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Bless her.  

I worked a while at The Christie, which is the UK's biggest cancer hospital.  They have a complementary therapies division there.  They use Reiki and Reflex all the time.  The place is always busy.

When my old dog was at the end of his life,  he got very restless at night and agitated.  Old dogs get like that.  The only thing that settled him was the Reiki.   He'd fall asleep within ten minutes.

Yep, I’ve seen it work wonders and I’ve also experienced it myself..as you know x

I had frozen shoulder a few years ago. So fucking painful. Had it for nearly a year. I couldn't raise my left arm over my head. My friend, who also happens to be a Reiki student of mine, gave me some Reiki. I got off the couch and it had gone. That's no word of a lie. And it's not been back since. Of course it won't cure cancer or any other disease that is too far gone. What it does is aid the body in healing itself. It seems to work really well with inflammation. I can work wonders for pain relief though.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3