NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global warming

+6
'Wolfie
nicko
veya_victaous
eddie
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Global warming Empty Global warming

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 05, 2016 9:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:...or just getting back to normal temperatures...!?

And starting to happen again in areas where it really should but has been too unusually cold to do so in recent 100 years or so...

There is no "normal" temperature for the Earth. There is the range of temperatures under which life emerged and then thrived, which is a pretty broad range.

The problem -- and I've told you this dozens of times now -- isn't that the planet is warming. It's how fast it's warming. The planet is currently warming so fast that many living things are not going to be able to adjust. We're already in the midst of a mass extinction event, and it's only getting worse:

It’s frightening but true: Our planet is now in the midst of its sixth mass extinction of plants and animals — the sixth wave of extinctions in the past half-billion years. We’re currently experiencing the worst spate of species die-offs since the loss of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Although extinction is a natural phenomenon, it occurs at a natural “background” rate of about one to five species per year. Scientists estimate we’re now losing species at 1,000 to 10,000 times the background rate, with literally dozens going extinct every day [1]. It could be a scary future indeed, with as many as 30 to 50 percent of all species possibly heading toward extinction by mid-century [2].

http://www.biologicaldiversity.org/programs/biodiversity/elements_of_biodiversity/extinction_crisis/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Global warming Empty Re: Global warming

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 05, 2016 10:24 pm

And I've told you before that we are coming out of a cold period that we have had for the last 300-400 years... widely known about... known as the 'mini ice age'...!

Nobody knows how many species of life there are on the planet... as new ones are being discovered all the time!!!

We have been getting much better at discovering new ones in recent years... so it stands to reason that we are also better at counting ones that may be becoming extinct too!!!

Although often wrong about much of it...

And evolution will always be throwing up new species... won't it!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 05, 2016 10:28 pm

A mini ice-age? Did you just make that up? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 05, 2016 10:31 pm

Talked about it before eddie...

Did you just arrive on this forum...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Talked about it before eddie...

Did you just arrive on this forum...?

People say a lot of things a lot of times a day Tommy. I don't remember everyone's opnions on every topic.

I actually can't recall you saying about a mini ice age.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 05, 2016 10:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

And I've told you before that we are coming out of a cold period that we have had for the last 300-400 years... widely known about... known as the 'mini ice age'...!

Nobody knows how many species of life there are on the planet... as new ones are being discovered all the time!!!

We have been getting much better at discovering new ones in recent years... so it stands to reason that we are also better at counting ones that may be becoming extinct too!!!

The mini-Ice age only affected Europe and wasn't due to climate change: http://voxeu.org/article/myth-europe-s-little-ice-age

I think "evolution will throw up new species" is a piss-pour excuse for letting half our species die out this century.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 05, 2016 11:00 pm

Boy do I know sweet shit all about the weather and weather related mini ice ages!

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 12:32 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

The mini-Ice age only affected Europe and wasn't due to climate change: http://voxeu.org/article/myth-europe-s-little-ice-age

I think "evolution will throw up new species" is a piss-pour excuse for letting half our species die out this century.

The mini ice age has not only been affecting northern Europe... complete rubbish!!!

And the well documented change in climate back then is clearly everything to do with climate change!!!

It is clear evidence of the climate being naturally changeable!!!

And backs up the fact that recent warming is the result of us coming out of this unusual and long cold period, and back to what is really more normal climatic conditions that we would normally see over a much longer historical period!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 06, 2016 1:19 am

The NASA Earth Observatory notes three particularly cold intervals: one beginning about 1650, another about 1770, and the last in 1850, each separated by intervals of slight warming.[5] The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Third Assessment Report considered the timing and areas affected by the LIA suggested largely independent regional climate changes, rather than a globally synchronous increased glaciation. At most there was modest cooling of the Northern Hemisphere during the period.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

For the Dummy
NOT GLOBAL !!!!

Not a True Ice Age, Just More Eurocentric Rubbish.
The Little Ice Age (LIA) was a period of cooling that occurred after the Medieval Warm Period (Medieval Climate Optimum).[1] While it was not a true ice age, the term was introduced into the scientific literature by François E. Matthes in 1939.[2] It has been conventionally defined as a period extending from the sixteenth to the nineteenth centuries
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 1:37 am

Global temperatures are measured globlally!!!

Each part of the globe has an effect on overall results!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 1:46 am

I said 'mini ice age'... and how can you try to tell us what the effects on North america/canada/Australia were during and before, when there was hardly anybody there 300-400 years ago!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 2:02 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

I said 'mini ice age'... and how can you try to tell us what the effects on North america/canada/Australia were during and before, when there was hardly anybody there 300-400 years ago!!!

Global warming F85839ca_no-hope-for-this-thread     Global warming 2113235493

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 06, 2016 2:14 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Yeah, A million People is no one Suspect Suspect
Your Mini Ice Age EUROCENTRIC GARBAGE

the Aboriginal recorded weather phenomena in their oral tradition and we can map out over 15,000 years worth of weather events PLUS Soil samples etc.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 2:18 am

Not 'since records began'...!!!???

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 06, 2016 4:47 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Not 'since records began'...!!!???

lol!

DO you NOT Understand EUROCENTRIC!!! THAT IS YOUR FUCKING MEASURMENT ---- THE ONE I JUST CALLED EUROCENTRIC RUBBISH !!!!
YEAH those' record began' measure is from Eurocentric Anglo ---- like you dickhead !!!
They are the exact sort of shit i hate the UK FOR establishing and acting like it is legit and not some Anglo Wanker making it sound like everyone else is too dumb to remembr how hot or cold it was!!!

Fuck You I hope Your nation is take over 80% of you killed and THEN Your TOLD records Began After the Islamification !!!!
You wonder Why the New world HATE British pieces of shit like yourself.
SO no!! NOT SINCE YOUR fucking Anglo Shit 'Records Began'!!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 06, 2016 6:23 am

Nasty fucker you are, putting down the Brits again. you want a good slap!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 06, 2016 6:33 am

nicko wrote:Nasty fucker you are,      putting down the Brits again.     you want a good slap!

Fuck you too

Yeah I'll put down A Dumb Fuck Brit!!! IF tommy Had been in front of me and said that shit I'd Punched his fucking head in.

What Sort of ----
Says Aborignials Didn't Cause We didnt say they were part of the Record we recorded !!!
Are You Brits TO FUCKING DUMB that You Don't See that is SUPER FUCKING RACSIT AND INSULTING.

I hope it happens in your life time SO you CAN Know What Your Shit Hole naiton did to others !!!! and then We'll say Anglos Never recorded the weather Until Islam came.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri May 06, 2016 8:08 am

nicko wrote:

Nasty fucker you are,      putting down the Brits again.     you want a good slap!

Global warming 3489511464

PULL Your head in, nicko...

Veya is far from being the nastiest person on here !
NOR am I, or Ben, or even sassy..

THAT little racist shit Tommy Monk still remains one of the nastiest pieces of crap to ever appear on this site -- far worst than me, veya, Tess, little andy, Shady or sassy, at our worst !

TOMMY is the one here trying to lecture others on subjects that he has zero knowledge of (i.e. climatology, ecology, evolution, history - even conditions down here (?)).    Tommy is an insult to others intelligence simply by continuing to post his utter lies and apologist b/s on here..

P.S.     I TOO would punch Tommy's lights out, if he were in front of me;  with the false racist, neo-nazi and xenophobic garbage he constantly spouts against other members...

INDEED, if Tommy were ever unfortunate enough to encounter me, he will have to be carried out of the room..        
OH,  AND,   I don't make threats...         Global warming 1794926327
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri May 06, 2016 8:32 am

eddie wrote:

Boy do I know sweet shit all about the weather and weather related mini ice ages!

Cool

AND EVEN THEN, You still know a thousands times more than Tommy ever will, eddie !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri May 06, 2016 8:41 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

The mini ice age has not only been affecting northern Europe... complete rubbish!!!

And the well documented change in climate back then is clearly everything to do with climate change!!!

It is clear evidence of the climate being naturally changeable!!!

And backs up the fact that recent warming is the result of us coming out of this unusual and long cold period, and back to what is really more normal climatic conditions that we would normally see over a much longer historical period!!!

Rolling Eyes

MORE lies from empty-headed Tommy...

THAT poor little racist turd really doesn't have a clue !

Laughing
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri May 06, 2016 8:56 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Global warming is making wildfires worse. It's not that it should never happen, it's that it should happen less frequently and over smaller areas:

http://time.com/3959260/climate-change-wildfires/

It should normally happen in areas where indigenous plant life exhibit the evolved requirement for it to happen to survive...

Rolling Eyes

UTTER bulldust from Tommy...

ONCE AGAIN attempting to turn the theory of Evolution on it's head, in yet another puerile attempt at climate change denial..

EVOLUTION comes about when beneficial mutations allow certain individuals to better survive ever-changing conditions in the local habitat;  while at the same time less well-adapted individuals die off,  i.e. the principles of "natural selection" and "survival of the fittest" in action.

AT THE SAME TIME, most naturally occuring mutations are either of negative value, or relatively benign, and tend to die out/disappear over time..

Evolution DOESN'T just throw up new species every so often..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 9:47 am

Global warming Thread_Hijacker    Global warming Beating-head-against-the-wall

Back to top Go down

Global warming Empty Global warming argument

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 06, 2016 10:23 am

I apologies to Brits in general for my post to Tommy.

But Tommy's ignorant racism Really Pushes my buttons

And I'll see if i can clean up this thread for the fires but i might have to move this one to the basement and start a new one.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 06, 2016 11:52 am

veya_victaous wrote:I apologies to Brits in general for my post to Tommy.

And I'll see if i can clean up this thread for the fires but i might have to move this one to the basement and start a new one.

Well good. Because I am British and I did not even really enter the debate and it wasn't nice of you to say that shit Veya.
My son has a "Straya" fund, started as soon as he returned from your country 3 weeks ago.
He fell in love with it and and is now saving to go back.
I'd hate him to encounter someone who spoke about Brits the way you just did.

I'd not tolerate anyone in my house spouting any racist abuse about any other culture or colour.

But your apology is appreciated.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 06, 2016 11:55 am

veya_victaous wrote:I apologies to Brits in general for my post to Tommy.

It seems that you're the one who made a mess of it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 06, 2016 11:59 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Not 'since records began'...!!!???

lol!

DO you NOT Understand EUROCENTRIC!!! THAT IS YOUR FUCKING MEASURMENT ---- THE ONE I JUST CALLED EUROCENTRIC RUBBISH !!!!
YEAH  those' record began' measure is from Eurocentric Anglo ---- like you dickhead !!!
They are the exact sort of shit i hate the UK FOR establishing and acting like it is legit and not some Anglo Wanker making it sound like everyone else is too dumb to remembr how hot or cold it was!!!

Fuck You I hope Your nation is take over 80% of you killed and THEN Your TOLD records Began After the Islamification !!!!
You wonder Why the New world HATE British pieces of shit like yourself.
SO no!! NOT SINCE YOUR fucking Anglo Shit 'Records Began'!!

Is this shit ever going to stop? If someone had said that they hoped 80% of people in Africa were killed, they would have been booted by you, Ben, or FoulMod.

And you have the nerve to accuse others of being "racist".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 06, 2016 12:08 pm

We have two Aussies threatening violence against someone. You'd run a mile if you ever faced up to a Brit.

Idiots.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri May 06, 2016 12:10 pm

Veya has apologised, raggs.

Which is more than others do for their endless thinly veiled bigotry.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 06, 2016 12:12 pm

Eilzel wrote:Veya has apologised, raggs.

Which is more than others do for their endless thinly veiled bigotry.

So I saw, but he didn't retract any of it, and he's got form - it's not like it's the first time. Wolfman just hid behind Veya's skirt in order to look like a "tough guy".

Pair of wusses couldn't knock anyone down with a feather.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 2:26 pm

They don't like the truth...

Do you really think that the mini ice age only affected one relatively small part of the world?

And only made that little bit a lot colder?

And everywhere else it was the same as usual?

How is it racist to say that there was hardly anyone there in america/canada/Australia 400 years ago?

There certainly weren't any people there taking measurements of temperatures as records only began about 100-150 years ago!!!

But here in London it is well documented that it got considerably colder because the Thames used to freeze over!!!

We sl so know that in parts of usa and Canada there are plant species that require forrest fires to occur so they can reproduce and survive!!!

They wouldn't have evolved this feature unless the fires were not regularly happening in yhe first place and certainly wouldn't still be in existence there if it was still an uncommon event!!!

Veya and flea keeper are nasty racist scum who never offer anything valid to debate... all they ever do is hurl insults and dismiss anything they don't like as lies!!!

Also... I don't think all of the above should be trimmed to this basement thread... there are some valid posts here... just trim out the nastiness from the two thugs!

And by the way veya and flea keeper... it's easy to threaten people from behind the safety of your keyboards... but in real life I would ruin the pair of you!!!

I'm 6 ft 3 and 16 and half stone... and i work out every day...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 06, 2016 3:04 pm

I don't know when proper records began but nothing excuses that thuggish, ignorant rant from Veya, backed up by his sidekick.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Raggs... records only began 100-150 years ago in many places... and full of inaccuracies!!!

Some places have only started being recorded in the last 30 years!!!

When you hear someone try to tell you it is the hottest/coldest/wettest/driest etc EVER... it is only since records began in the last couple centuries!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Raggs... records only began 100-150 years ago in many places... and full of inaccuracies!!!

When you hear someone try to tell you it is the hottest/coldest/wettest/driest etc EVER... it is only since records began in the last couple centuries!!!

OK. Every winter feels the coldest to me - don't need records. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 3:16 pm

Well... it was a lot colder when the Thames used to freeze over!!!

But then it was warmer before that!!!

There is evidence of grape vines being grown for wine at far north as Scotland before this mini ice age!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 06, 2016 4:06 pm

Got to say, Tommys post makes a lot of sense....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 5:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Raggs... records only began 100-150 years ago in many places... and full of inaccuracies!!!

I know...I know this will most likely lead to a headache; but exactly where do you assume that the data collected for the compilations for the theories on global warming cycles came from for all of those older reports?
I mean it wasn't like we pulled some ancient buried meteorologist out of his tomb and picked his brains for his POV --- so I'm curious for your thoughts on that data source; where do you think those recorded data compilations came from?  Suspect  Do enlighten me, PLEASE confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 5:27 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

I know...I know this will most likely lead to a headache; but exactly where do you assume that the data collected for the compilations for the theories on global warming cycles came from for all of those older reports?
I mean it wasn't like we pulled some ancient buried meteorologist out of his tomb and picked his brains for his POV --- so I'm curious for your thoughts on that data source; where do you think those recorded data compilations came from?  Suspect  Do enlighten me, PLEASE confused

Why don't you tell us...!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 5:33 pm

eddie wrote:Got to say, Tommys post makes a lot of sense....

Thank you for listening and thinking eddie...!

Can we have the sensible posts from here put back into the fire thread please?

As they are relevant to the topic of fires and causes etc...

And shouldn't be hidden from general viewing down here in basement just because some people might no lot like the valid opinions given here...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 5:37 pm

No, Noooo; I'm not chasing your moving 'GOAL POSTS' around this topic...your either informed or you are not and that's where the basic premise and false information lays!

I've had far to many community discussions with, well lesser thinking humans that just can't grasp the concept of how technology has moved forward Wink
You've either kept current with the data and have read the reports or you're still grasping onto the reports bought & paid for by those lesser thinking professionals that sold their degrees and names to the highest bidders for their own agenda's! 

So it's a PUT UP or a SHUT UP question! Ball's in your court, Tommy! Global warming 2794048296

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Fri May 06, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 5:40 pm

And I'm not running around answering your inane questions...

If you knew anything at all about the answers then you would see how the global warming theory is totally undermined!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 5:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And I'm not running around answering your inane questions...

If you knew anything at all about the answers then you would see how the global warming theory is totally undermined!!!
**BINGO**
You don't know - you make crap up and you just love to generate more pure BS...point proven. TY end of discussion! I won't waste anymore of my time on you! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 06, 2016 6:03 pm

I'd rather keep this conversation here Tommy.

If you have a link or point on global warming causing fires and it's relevant, then I don't see why you can't put it on the fire thread, trouble is, it will then become a global warming thread which you have here....?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 6:24 pm

The fire thread was always going to turn into discussion about global warming... I just got in there first with the plant life needing the fires fact...

Many of the posts here are entirely relevant to the fire thread and the opinions given should be in yhe open forum... not locked away from public viewing because someone just doesn't agree with opinion...

If you can't put the sensible and relevant posts back on fire thread... then maybe you could put them in a new open public thread for further sensible and open discussion...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Do you know how much aggro it is to split topics? Rolling Eyes

I'll move the thread
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 7:07 pm

Thanks eddie!

Thanks eddie!

Probably easier to move whole thread to a new one and then just remove the actual abusive ones...?

The theories/arguments around global warming will always be a 'hot' topic...(chortle!)... but all should be out in the open... only the vile ranting abusive posts should be snipped/removed...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 06, 2016 7:45 pm

Tommy, there is forensic evidence of what the climate was like before records were kept. As you say, ancient grapevines in Scotland show the world was warmer at that time. Other evidence comes from ancient ice cores, which trapped samples of the earth's atmosphere at the time; other evidence comes from tree rings, which serve a similar function. Remember, there are trees that are thousands of years old.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Tommy, there is forensic evidence of what the climate was like before records were kept
As you say, ancient grapevines in Scotland show the world was warmer at that time. Other evidence comes from ancient ice cores, which trapped samples of the earth's atmosphere at the time; other evidence comes from tree rings, which serve a similar function. Remember, there are trees that are thousands of years old.

Yes exactly... thank you for backing up what I say!!!

Especially the tree reference... because you must also accept that the evolution of trees goes back many many more hundreds/thousands/millions of years in their evolution... and the fact remains that trees and other plans species that naturally evolved and exist and require forrest fires to survive... will be indigenous to areas that are normally providing this firery environment that they are used to!!!

The plant species evolved characteristics to require fire to survive tell us that this is normal climatic environment for that area!!!

Regardless of what the recent couple hundred years human observation of local climate may tell us!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 12, 2016 12:14 pm

o flea keeper/4everatwat... do either of you idiots want to tell us the populations of Australia and North America 400 years ago!!!???

Tell us what instruments WERE being used to measure temperatures in australia or North America BEFORE records began about 150 YEARS AGO!!!???

These questions are for veya too...

And tell me how any of these questions constituted racism... and warranted Veyas threats of violence and him wishing 80% of British would be dead!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu May 12, 2016 12:40 pm

Laughing

NICE TO SEE Tommy's been busy this week, adding to his growing anti-climate change/anti-science bullshit count...

HERE'S A HINT for you to add to your denialist propaganda files, Tommy -- try adding the keywords  Christopher Monckton, Solar activity, Koch brothers, Big Oil funded denialists, Coal is great  into your internet searches..
THE WORLD is your oyster, Tommy, when your only references come from denialist propaganda websites !

JUST A PITY that Tommykins can't be bothered even putting one half of the energy that he wastes copying from propaganda, into actually learning a few facts..

BUT THEN, unfortunately, Tommy seems to be one of those fools who is so stupid that he actually believes that he's somehow more intelligent and erudite than anyone else he encounters !!!

clown
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next