NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 dead, three injured in California synagogue shooting during Passover

2 posters

Go down

1 dead, three injured in California synagogue shooting during Passover Empty 1 dead, three injured in California synagogue shooting during Passover

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:16 am

A woman was fatally shot and three others were injured in a shooting during a Passover celebration at a San Diego synagogue Saturday, officials said.

The shooting happened about 11:30 a.m. local time at the Chabad of Poway synagogue.

The male suspect, a white 19-year-old San Diego resident, appeared to fire more than 10 rounds before leaving the synagogue, a law enforcement source told ABC News, noting that it all happened very quickly.

"[We were] outside in front of our house and heard about six gunshots, a pause, some yelling and then another six or seven gunshots," neighbor Chris Folts said, adding that he went inside to call 911.

https://news.yahoo.com/4-injured-shooting-san-diego-synagogue-man-detained-200400522--abc-news-topstories.html

I'm not going to use this news of a tragic shooting death to make any sort of point.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

1 dead, three injured in California synagogue shooting during Passover Empty Re: 1 dead, three injured in California synagogue shooting during Passover

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:34 am

Ben wrote:I'm not going to use this news of a tragic shooting death to make any sort of point.

Poway is a small community of about 60,000 souls, just north of San Diego. It's along the I-15 corridor, which runs between San Diego and Las Vegas, just north of Scripps Ranch.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down