NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agony of fake rape victim stalked by cops and wrongly jailed for four months

4 posters

Go down

Agony of fake rape victim stalked by cops and wrongly jailed for four months Empty Agony of fake rape victim stalked by cops and wrongly jailed for four months

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:36 am

Sarah-Jane Parkinson was jailed for serial lies that almost drove her fiance to suicide and left his parents broke. Now her victims want answers.

In 2013, Sarah Jane Parkinson walked into a Canberra police station and started a chain of events that led to her fiance Daniel Jones being locked up in a maximum security jail cell for four months for something he didn’t do.

Armed with a compelling but entirely fabricated story of rape and abuse, Parkinson went on to systematically ruin Mr Jones and his family, destroying his parents’ 32-year marriage and draining them of their life savings.

Unbeknown to her future husband and in-laws, Parkinson had spent the previous year casting herself in the role of abused woman, blaming innocently acquired bruises and other injuries on Mr Jones and logging each “incident” with police colleagues to craft a pattern of violence.

Even after the unravelling of Parkinson’s lies — a carefully planted condom wrapper, a self-inflicted head injury, a fake knife wound, a staged burglary and made-up stories of hired goons forcing her off the road — authorities continued to pursue Mr Jones and his father Ian who was also targeted by false allegations.

“When I first got charged, I found out (Parkinson) had been keeping a diary of things that never happened,” Mr Jones, a former Australian Federal Police (AFP) dog handler, told news.com.au. “She’d written entries going back more than six months with a view to using it as a historical document in court.”

Another revelation soon followed: Parkinson had been having an affair with a NSW police officer — a man she is now married to — who is currently the subject of an internal investigation.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/agony-of-fake-rape-victim-stalked-by-cops-and-wrongly-jailed-for-four-months/news-story/6d5378601e6554567a794afbd1d47a99

Back to top Go down

Agony of fake rape victim stalked by cops and wrongly jailed for four months Empty Re: Agony of fake rape victim stalked by cops and wrongly jailed for four months

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:51 am

Send 'im over here. We'll appoint him to the Supreme Court. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Agony of fake rape victim stalked by cops and wrongly jailed for four months Empty Re: Agony of fake rape victim stalked by cops and wrongly jailed for four months

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:53 am

Original Quill wrote:Send 'im over here.  We'll appoint him to the Supreme Court.  Laughing

Agony of fake rape victim stalked by cops and wrongly jailed for four months Z

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:09 am

Idea

Parkinson stole his house, destroyed his and his parents lives --  and only gets 3 years in prison  !!!

At least six corrupt and crooked cops --  two of whom were named in the story,  and were fucking Parkinson at the time (public knowledge (mentioned in the story) --  so there's no slander or libel in my mentioning that..) --  and no action was taken against them..

And the AFP, NSW police, Oz gov't and ACT gov't, and the Public Prosecutor are all still denying any wrong doing, and refusing any grounds for compensation  !

Daniel Jones and his parents need a good lawyer  --  by rights, they should be due millions in compensation and damages..

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:14 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

Parkinson stole his house, destroyed his and his parents lives --  and only gets 3 years in prison  !!!

At least six corrupt and crooked cops --  two of whom were named in the story,  and were fucking Parkinson at the time (public knowledge --  so there's no slander or libel in my mentioning that..) --  and no action was taken against them..

And the AFP, NSW police, Oz gov't and ACT gov't, and the Public Prosecutor are all still denying any wrong doing, and refusing any grounds for compensation  !

Daniel Jones and his parents need a good lawyer  --  by rights, they should be due millions in compensation and damages..

As seen watching the video Wolf, it has destroyed the family

His parents seperated over all this as well

The dad and rbother were also implicated with lies as well

As well as a childhood friend she had. She lied accusing her father of rape and of the same to his daughters

The woman is a pathological liar

I agree 3 years is not long enough

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

At least six corrupt and crooked cops --  two of whom were named in the story,  and were fucking Parkinson at the time (public knowledge (mentioned in the story)  --  so there's no slander or libel in my mentioning that..) --  and no action was taken against them..

Well said. I totally agree.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:10 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

At least six corrupt and crooked cops --  two of whom were named in the story,  and were fucking Parkinson at the time 

Language!!!!   Shocked Laughing 

She certainly put it about didn't she?
When did she find time to get ''raped''? 
She's not wired right & I feel that should be a mitigating factor - (& yes I know I'm going against the grain here.)

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:15 pm

Jules wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

At least six corrupt and crooked cops --  two of whom were named in the story,  and were fucking Parkinson at the time 

Language!!!!   Shocked Laughing 

She certainly put it about didn't she?
When did she find time to get ''raped''? 
She's not wired right & I feel that should be a mitigating factor - (& yes I know I'm going against the grain here.)

i would agree actually, perhaps intense long term therapy may get to the root cause of this.

her best friend's dad
her husband
two cops

all in the frame.

lives have been totally ruined by this.

furthermore, should she ever actually get raped, stalked, beaten up or anything else in the future, will she even ever be listened to, much less believed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down