NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julian Assange

4 posters

Go down

Julian Assange Empty Julian Assange

Post by Andy Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:05 am

Since his arrest by the Met Police, it has been discovered he is suffering from some medical conditions, incontinence and premature ejaculation.

He is writing a book on the subject.

Winkie Leaks.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Julian Assange Empty Re: Julian Assange

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:18 pm

Laughing

I am neither a fan of Assange, nor an enemy. I think what the CIA did to entrap him in Sweden is wrong. Moreover, he is not a US citizen and never turned on his government.

I think he became an enemy of the US as a result originally of the posture of the US. Nevertheless, events have transpired that have shown him willing to become an enemy of the US of his own volition.

It is what it is.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:03 pm

He published secret papers from the American Military, naming undercover American agents, several who died because of him . He's got a lot to answer for !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:20 pm

nicko wrote:He published secret papers from the American Military, naming undercover American agents, several who died because of him . He's got a lot to answer for !

What? For publishing? The US has a First Amendment bar, protecting freedom of the press.

That is why the US Request for Extradition to the British government is cast in terms that avoid publication, and only goes to the stealing of the documents in concert with Chelsea Manning.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:20 pm

You don't have a clue about undercover work do you ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:43 pm

nicko wrote:You don't have a clue about undercover work do you ?

If you do...tell us! Suspect
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:51 am

nicko wrote:You don't have a clue about undercover work do you ?

That comment is a non sequitur.  First, who cares what clues I have?  This story has nothing to do with me.  I am neither the attorney bringing the extradition request, nor the attorney who will try Assange.

Second, you avoid the point.  The treaty between the UK and the US says that you can't extradite on one charge, and switch to another charge when you get the guy.  So the US must enter the charge Assange will be tried upon, at the very beginning, in the extradition papers.  Thus, the US will avoid any charge upon which a good attorney might build a defense down the road.

Let me remind you that this is a criminal proceeding, and has nothing to do with counterintelligence.  This not a rendition.  We are not going to kidnap him.  He will not be waterboarded or tortured in any way.  All of your Hollywood-based fantasies must be put aside, in favor of real, hard, legal work.  Assange will not be handed a First Amendment defense from the start.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:03 am

Seems like some here agree with him, and Eddie if I told you I'd have to kill you Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down