NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game'

+3
eddie
Vintage
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game' - Page 2 Empty 'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game'

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

A cricketer who sobbed as he was found guilty of raping a woman during a 'sexual conquest competition' suggested his friends should get women 'blind then back to ours' in shocking messages sent on WhatsApp.

Ex-Worcestershire star Alex Hepburn had denied raping a sleeping woman in the early hours of April 1, 2017 at his flat in Worcester.

It was claimed that Hepburn had raped the woman in a desperate attempt to 'score' in a WhatsApp game between him and male friends in which they ranked each other on 'sexual conquests'.

In one message not heard by the jury using what is thought to be a nickname, Hepburn boasted: 'Got to understand that Hepperdawg is a horny c*** and without you keeping my head straight just goes and does rogue things.'

In another sickening text message, he said: 'Always been me dragging the birds back. You raping them.'

He was finally convicted of one charge of oral rape at Worcester Crown Court today following a retrial, but was cleared of a second rape charge relating to the same victim.

Hepburn sighed and then slumped into his seat, covered his face with his hands and sobbed after the verdict was returned by the foreman.

'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game' - Page 2 12199840-6915481-image-m-47_1555083005954

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6915481/Cricketer-Alex-Hepburn-23-GUILTY-raping-sleeping-woman.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game'

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:38 am

I have no idea what this thread has to do with Jews.

Anyway, I don't know if this chap has raped someone, but his stinking attitude just ... well stinks really, and he morally deserves some time inside IMO. Of course, girls who get drunk and sleep with morons like him are very stupid too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game'

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I have no idea what this thread has to do with Jews.

Anyway, I don't know if this chap has raped someone, but his stinking attitude just ... well stinks really, and he morally deserves some time inside IMO. Of course, girls who get drunk and sleep with morons like him are very stupid too.

It's part of Didge's Final Solution. To try and fuck up every thread and send us all to the wire.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2