NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'All I thought about was KILLING her': Horrifying confession of Alesha MacPhail's 'remorseless' killer, 16, is revealed - as six-year-old's mother screams 'vile rat' as he's jailed for life for sickening rape and murder

+3
Victorismyhero
Tommy Monk
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

'All I thought about was KILLING her': Horrifying confession of Alesha MacPhail's 'remorseless' killer, 16, is revealed - as six-year-old's mother screams 'vile rat' as he's jailed for life for sickening rape and murder Empty 'All I thought about was KILLING her': Horrifying confession of Alesha MacPhail's 'remorseless' killer, 16, is revealed - as six-year-old's mother screams 'vile rat' as he's jailed for life for sickening rape and murder

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:27 pm

The 'callous' 16-year-old boy who abducted, raped and murdered six-year-old Alesha MacPhail was today locked up for at least 27 years after admitting his crimes.

Alesha's body was found in woods on the Isle of Bute, hours after she was reported missing from the house her father shared with his parents and partner on the island.

Aaron Campbell had denied the murder, but his defence lawyer Brian McConnachie QC revealed this morning that he has since admitted it during a social work report.

Campbell said Alesha was 'drowsy' as he stole her from her bed, but when she began to wake up outside he said he was her father's friend and was taking her home.

Judge Lord Matthews said Campbell had 'violated and murdered' Alesha in the 'most brutal fashion', adding that he had shown a 'staggering lack of remorse' in the trial.

As guards led Campbell - who was 'entertained by rape' - down to the cells, Alesha's mother Georgina Lochrane, 23, shouted out: 'F***ing disgusting vile little rat'.

Judge Lord Matthews revealed the killer said in a report 'it took everything to stop him laughing' at points of the trial, and added: 'All I thought about was killing her.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6833939/Alesha-MacPhails-parents-arrive-court-Aaron-Campbell-sentencing.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'All I thought about was KILLING her': Horrifying confession of Alesha MacPhail's 'remorseless' killer, 16, is revealed - as six-year-old's mother screams 'vile rat' as he's jailed for life for sickening rape and murder Empty Re: 'All I thought about was KILLING her': Horrifying confession of Alesha MacPhail's 'remorseless' killer, 16, is revealed - as six-year-old's mother screams 'vile rat' as he's jailed for life for sickening rape and murder

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:27 pm

How can anyone so young, be so wicked?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'All I thought about was KILLING her': Horrifying confession of Alesha MacPhail's 'remorseless' killer, 16, is revealed - as six-year-old's mother screams 'vile rat' as he's jailed for life for sickening rape and murder Empty Re: 'All I thought about was KILLING her': Horrifying confession of Alesha MacPhail's 'remorseless' killer, 16, is revealed - as six-year-old's mother screams 'vile rat' as he's jailed for life for sickening rape and murder

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:27 pm

Sorry... but I'm still not convinced...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:34 pm

I am...stretch him
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:35 pm

or bind his hands and chuck him in a pond...if he floats hes guilty so hang him...if he sinks well thats tough
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Sorry... but I'm still not convinced...

Apparently all it took for the jury to convict him was the fact that investigators found his DNA on 14 locations of her body.

And his semen, of course.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:57 am

Victorismyhero wrote:or bind his hands and chuck him in a pond...if he floats hes guilty so hang him...if he sinks well thats tough

I'll gladly ship you some crocs and other aussie nasties for the pond victor..... he'll neither sink nor float for long Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:50 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:How can anyone so young, be so wicked?

This is what I cant understand either.
I dont believe anyone is born evil, what they see and do in the first few years of life has to mould the person they become imo.
I haven't read anything of his home life, other than he lived with his mother (no mention of a father?) and he seems to have had liberty to be up and out at all hours of the night, which isn't really normal behaviour for a 16 year old.
He showed early signs of cruelty when he killed and skinned cats, I wonder if that was addressed at the time?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:48 am

This alleged 'confession'... plus the regurgitation of some of the other spurious claims about him, eg the claim about him allegedly killing and skinning cats, and one of the latest hyperbolic claims being that 'he looks a bit like ian Brady', as if that is some sort of bench mark for proof of guilt...!?

Also... the latest accounts of what is seen on his home cctv footage of him allegedly leaving the home and returning several times, differ quite a lot from what was claimed during his trial...

As do some of the other 'facts' that are being claimed now, compared to what was being claimed during his trial...

None of his DNA or fingerprints were found in the home of the girl... and none of her DNA was found in the boys home...

I still believe that... if this boy had been creeping around in the girls home and tried kidnapping her in the early hours of the night... firstly, he would have left his DNA and fingerprints all over the home... secondly, either himself stumbling about or the little girl being disturbed and abducted, would have made too much noise that would have alerted other members of the household into action...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:26 am

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:How can anyone so young, be so wicked?

I dont believe anyone is born evil, what they see and do in the first few years of life has to mould the person they become imo.
I haven't read anything of his home life, other than he lived with his mother (no mention of a father?) and he seems to have had  liberty to be up and out at all hours of the night, which isn't really normal behaviour for a 16 year old.
He showed early signs of cruelty when he killed and skinned cats, I wonder if that was addressed at the time?

i do think some people are just born 'broken'
and i dont mean the hitlers and stalins but the jeffrey dahmers and john wayne gacys of the world

they are not common but they are on the possible spectrum on humans
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:39 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

I haven't read anything of his home life, other than he lived with his mother (no mention of a father?) and he seems to have had  liberty to be up and out at all hours of the night, which isn't really normal behaviour for a 16 year old.

and i dont mean the hitlers and stalins but the jeffrey dahmers and john wayne gacys of the world

It's a fascinating subject, especially when evilness has manifested itself in one so young.
Even people who have studied the human mind and it's development dont agree....nature or nurture.

Babies certainly have their own personalities which mature with age. Siblings who are brought up in the same way often turn out to be completely different from one another.
Possibly someone who has a 'broken' personality could turn out to be incredibly evil, or just plain nasty depending on  how well/badly they were treated in the first few years of life. 'All I thought about was KILLING her': Horrifying confession of Alesha MacPhail's 'remorseless' killer, 16, is revealed - as six-year-old's mother screams 'vile rat' as he's jailed for life for sickening rape and murder 2190311264
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:23 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yeah, I think so too. Some people are just born bad. They have that darkness in them.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:33 pm

Apparently its always the mothers fault, they beat them or ignore them or make fun of them, allow the father/boyfriend to do any or all of the above and/or have sex with them or all of the above.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:59 pm

Vintage wrote:Apparently its always the mothers fault, they beat them or ignore them or make fun of them, allow the father/boyfriend to do any or all of the above and/or have sex with them or all of the above.
The mother cant always be blamed, but I dont doubt that in many cases of children commiting horrible crimes so early in life their upbringing must be sadly lacking somewhere.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:41 pm

Syl wrote:
Vintage wrote:Apparently its always the mothers fault, they beat them or ignore them or make fun of them, allow the father/boyfriend to do any or all of the above and/or have sex with them or all of the above.
The mother cant always be blamed, but I dont doubt that in many cases of children commiting horrible crimes so early in life their upbringing must be sadly lacking somewhere.

There have been cases where children raised in good homes and a loving environment still do evil things.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:53 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

There have been cases where children raised in good homes and a loving environment still do evil things.

There will always be the exceptions in every walk of life, speaking generally though I think that children who are loved and brought up in a caring home, being taught right from wrong from the start tend not to be bad at an early age.

Once a child matures into an adult other factors obviously influence, but I still think once the ground rules are set even adults acts on many of their childhood teachings.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:17 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

There will always be the exceptions in every walk of life, speaking generally though I think that children who are loved and brought up in a caring home, being taught right from wrong from the start tend not to be bad at an early age.

Once a child matures into an adult other factors obviously influence, but I still think once the ground rules are set even adults acts on many of their childhood teachings.

I don't know. What about people who have the most awful lives who go on to be kind caring people?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:21 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't know.  What about people who have the most awful lives who go on to be kind caring people?

Thats true, human beings are very complex.
I do believe that many people who were abused as children go on to be kind adults, but I also believe that many/most adults who abuse children were themselves abused in some way.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:23 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I don't know.  What about people who have the most awful lives who go on to be kind caring people?

I do believe that many people who were abused as children go on to be kind adults, but I also believe that many/most adults who abuse children were themselves abused in some way.

I guess it depends on the individual. But as an adult, we have choices.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:32 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I guess it depends on the individual.  But as an adult, we have choices.  

As adults yes we do.

When such young people commit such horrendous crimes, and in this case show no remorse, the background and formative years have to be the primary cause of the behaviour imo….especially when no evidence of mental illness is the cause.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down