NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schoolgirl, 12, 'suffers sex attack by six men in their 20s on the top deck of bus driving through Birmingham'

Go down

Schoolgirl, 12, 'suffers sex attack by six men in their 20s on the top deck of bus driving through Birmingham' Empty Schoolgirl, 12, 'suffers sex attack by six men in their 20s on the top deck of bus driving through Birmingham'

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:44 am

A 12-year-old schoolgirl says she was sexually assaulted after a group of six men in their early 20s approached her on the top deck of a bus.

Travelling to Birmingham city centre with three friends the schoolgirl told her mother the men approached the group as the bus was in Finchley Road, Kingstanding.

She said her friends had been assaulted and ran down the stairs leaving her alone with the men who then sexually assaulted her.

No words can describe how I felt when she phoned me,' said the victim's mum, who has issued a plea for information.

'I felt useless as I wasn't there when she needed me the most.

'Police officers are yet to come out to see us. We've only spoken to them over the phone.

'She was really shaken up; there were about six of them.

'The top of the bus was empty, but they went and approached my daughter and her mates.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6879843/Schoolgirl-12-says-sexually-assaulted-three-men-bus-Birmingham-city-centre.html

Back to top Go down

Schoolgirl, 12, 'suffers sex attack by six men in their 20s on the top deck of bus driving through Birmingham' Empty Re: Schoolgirl, 12, 'suffers sex attack by six men in their 20s on the top deck of bus driving through Birmingham'

Post by Syl Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:24 pm

Buses have CCTV cameras both upstairs and downstairs, it's disgusting that the police haven't even bothered to investigate yet.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down