NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My wife had an epileptic fit in the street - rather than help, bystanders stripped her of her possessions 'like piranhas'

+3
Syl
Tommy Monk
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

My wife had an epileptic fit in the street - rather than help, bystanders stripped her of her possessions 'like piranhas' Empty My wife had an epileptic fit in the street - rather than help, bystanders stripped her of her possessions 'like piranhas'

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:06 pm

A woman who suffered an epileptic fit in the city centre was robbed as she lay helpless on the pavement, her heartbroken husband has told the Manchester Evening News.

Magazine editor Jordan Royce has shared shocking details of the crime that took place in the early hours of Wednesday.

His 39-year-old wife, who we are not naming due to the trauma she has suffered, had been working late to meet a deadline at their office on Portland Street, on the edge of Chinatown.

As she left the office alone at around 1am she suffered a serious seizure and fell to the ground.

A group of men who were hanging around the area approached within seconds, he said.

But rather than help, Mr Joyce says they grabbed at his wife and stripped her of all possessions.

"They robbed her blind, they took everything off her," Mr Royce said.

"It was like the Walking Dead, they saw somebody who was vulnerable and went after her like piranhas."

It is understood local authority security cameras captured the incident as it unfolded.

That meant the police and ambulance service were alerted almost immediately and the suspects fled.

"The police saw what was happening and were there within two minutes," Mr Royce, 50, said.

"They were wonderful, otherwise she wouldn't be here."

When the victim regained consciousness, she realised her phone, purse, bank cards and about £40 in cash had been stolen.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/chinatown-fit-epileptic-16018313
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

My wife had an epileptic fit in the street - rather than help, bystanders stripped her of her possessions 'like piranhas' Empty Re: My wife had an epileptic fit in the street - rather than help, bystanders stripped her of her possessions 'like piranhas'

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:08 pm

Any description of the assailants...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

My wife had an epileptic fit in the street - rather than help, bystanders stripped her of her possessions 'like piranhas' Empty Re: My wife had an epileptic fit in the street - rather than help, bystanders stripped her of her possessions 'like piranhas'

Post by Syl Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:46 pm

Lowest of the low. Hopefully cctv will help identify them.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:08 pm

Syl wrote:Lowest of the low. Hopefully cctv will help identify them.

Someone must have just stood there was watched them do it, too.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Someone probably filmed it, I'm surprised if it hasn't been put up on YouTube already.

Sadly it's a sign of the times that if people are around so many prefer to film this kind of attack rather than help the victims. Evil or Very Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

They were human beings.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:33 pm

It appears to be two men, but you can't see their faces. Another man approached and used his phone afterwards - perhaps to ring the police? There was another person sitting down not far away - probably a homeless person. One of the men took ages to get into the vehicle - he couldn't seem to find the right key or something. It should be easy enough to identify the vehicle at least.

I hope they get a lot of jail time - that was just evil.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:02 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

They were human beings.

SUB humans
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:26 pm

Just disgusting.

Reminds me of the stories where the same thing happened after the Cafe de Paris was bombed in the Blitz.

There’s no accounting for human behavior sadly. Hopefully they will catch them.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:01 pm

A 46 year old man has been arrested.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/man-arrested-after-woman-robbed-16029380
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:15 pm

Syl wrote:A 46 year old man has been arrested.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/man-arrested-after-woman-robbed-16029380

Good!
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:15 pm

Cass wrote:
Syl wrote:A 46 year old man has been arrested.

Good!

And no doubt the cowardly bastard will soon drop his mate in it too. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:10 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

They were human beings.

SUB humans

Yes... we already know that...

I was asking if there was any descriptions of these two despicable humans/sub-humans...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down