NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murdered over a 50p coin

5 posters

Go down

Murdered over a 50p coin Empty Murdered over a 50p coin

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:18 pm

Murdered over a 50p coin 0_SWNS_COINS_DEATH_02

A coin enthusiast is today facing a life sentence after being convicted of murdering a fellow collector to get his hands on his limited edition Beatrix Potter 50ps.

Danny Bostock, 33, left 52-year-old Gordon McGhee covered in blood in his bedroom after stabbing him 17 times when he was disturbed while trying to steal the rare coins.

He then left the gas cooker on in the flat and lit a dishcloth before fleeing in the hope of blowing up the scene of his crime.

Bostock, who knew Mr McGhee and shared his hobby of collecting coins was later arrested on suspicion of murder but denied the charges.

Today after six hours of deliberation, a jury at Ipswich Crown Court unanimously convicted Bostock of murder and attempted arson.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coin-enthusiast-guilty-murdering-fellow-14107339
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Murdered over a 50p coin Empty Re: Murdered over a 50p coin

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:36 pm

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

so while im in favour of dishing out life sentences to murderers , i cant help but wonder if him being white was a factor in the sentence??

london is overrun with blacks stabbing everything that moves, and so far no life sentences for any of them.

maybe he should identify as an african european women and spend his redcued sentence in a nice female prison

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:43 pm

What? Of course he would get life - he was convicted of murder. It was hardly manslaughter was it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:01 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

so while im in favour of dishing out life sentences to murderers , i cant help but wonder if him being white was a factor in the sentence??

london is overrun with blacks stabbing everything that moves, and so far no life sentences for any of them.

maybe he should identify as an african european women and spend his redcued sentence in a nice female prison

It's the mandatory sentence. An individual judge's options are limited under Judges' Rules, but I believe they can order a minimum term.

Life, in the UK, does not actually mean for life.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:10 pm

So black people get punished less for the same offense in England? That's racist!

A bit like how on average, black people get punished more for the same offense in America.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:50 pm

One thing leads to another and before you know it, what started as a minor issue escalates to ridiculous heights. Bet there was a lot more to it than that, .... and plenty of other factors may have contributed to this. Stress? Personality disorder?

I feel sorry for him, bet he wishes he could turn the clock back.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:22 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:So black people get punished less for the same offense in England? That's racist!

A bit like how on average, black people get punished more for the same offense in America.

The person you kill has as much influence on your sentence as who you are. Maybe more.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:02 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:So black people get punished less for the same offense in England? That's racist!

That doesn't happen in the states, ths US is mot a racist country (black president elected twice).

The UK however is infested with white liberals who hate white people.

I Could show you article after article about judges in the UK perform the most amazing mental gymnastics to dream up reason to go lenient on the dark skin but hammer anyone who is white

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:48 am

I can't remember reading about a black person being convicted of murder other than "gang" type stuff or terrorism, so it's difficult to compare.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I can't remember reading about a black person being convicted of murder other than "gang" type stuff or terrorism, so it's difficult to compare.

Yeah I don't really trust what Ben has to say, he isn't the most impartial person, so him saying blacks get longer sentences for the same crime, is a very simple statement.

I bet each case compared side by side would show exactly why that might be the case

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down