NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting range uses images of ISIS bride Shamima Begum as target practice after a 'record number of requests' from customers

+6
Vintage
Victorismyhero
Ben Reilly
Maddog
eddie
HoratioTarr
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shooting range uses images of ISIS bride Shamima Begum as target practice after a 'record number of requests' from customers Empty Shooting range uses images of ISIS bride Shamima Begum as target practice after a 'record number of requests' from customers

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:37 pm

A shooting range is using an image of ISIS bride Shamima Begum as a target after receiving a 'record number' of requests from customers.

The Ultimate Airsoft Range in Wallasey, Merseyside, has defended using a picture of the teenager's face for shooting practice after facing a fierce backlash.

Owners of the attraction, which is used by children as young as six, said the move was in response to her 'lack of remorse and empathy' in television interviews.

Shooting range uses images of ISIS bride Shamima Begum as target practice after a 'record number of requests' from customers 10354438-6751329-The_buller_ridden_target_of_Shamima_Begum-m-34_1551270438790

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6751329/Merseyside-shooting-range-defends-using-images-ISIS-bride.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Shooting range uses images of ISIS bride Shamima Begum as target practice after a 'record number of requests' from customers Empty Re: Shooting range uses images of ISIS bride Shamima Begum as target practice after a 'record number of requests' from customers

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:44 pm

Hmmm. Not a good idea to be honest, no matter what she’s done. It’s not a good idea to get children practising using faces as targets.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Shooting range uses images of ISIS bride Shamima Begum as target practice after a 'record number of requests' from customers Empty Re: Shooting range uses images of ISIS bride Shamima Begum as target practice after a 'record number of requests' from customers

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:48 pm

eddie wrote:Hmmm. Not a good idea to be honest, no matter what she’s done. It’s not a good idea to get children practising using faces as targets.

Exactly. Aiming for the head is never a good idea because its much smaller than the body. Aim center mass. Doesnt matter if you are shooting deer or humans.   Shocked
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:49 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:Hmmm. Not a good idea to be honest, no matter what she’s done. It’s not a good idea to get children practising using faces as targets.

Exactly. Aiming for the head is never a good idea because its much smaller than the body. Aim center mass. Doesnt matter if you are shooting deer or humans.   Shocked

Ooh you are a rogue!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:51 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Ooh you are a rogue!

I've never been called that before.   I like it!
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:24 pm

I think it's fucking creepy, tbh.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:26 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:I think it's fucking creepy, tbh.

It’s just tasteless. Especially if children are seeing it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:29 pm

eddie wrote:

Yeah, the idea of using the image of any living person as a target is tasteless to me. I have to wonder about the sort of people who do that.

I mean, you know I detest Trump, but I don't fantasize about shooting him.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:34 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yeah, the idea of using the image of any living person as a target is tasteless to me. I have to wonder about the sort of people who do that.

I mean, you know I detest Trump, but I don't fantasize about shooting him.

You totally do. You were sleep-talking about kicking his butt the other night. Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:01 pm

you reap what you sow...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:17 pm

So can some explain the satisfaction here by using such a target?

Is it a sense of

a) Shooting a woman?

b) Shooting a Muslim?

c) Shooting an ISIS supporter?

d) Shooting a woman carrying a child?

e) Shooting an extremist?

f) Shooting a murderer

At what point did this actually render home based on the original view point on history on morality?

The moment we say someone unarmed based on their beliefs is fair game to shoot at. As target practice, which is what ISIS extremists do.

Then you become one with them

As hate has now controlled your feelings

What will be achieved by killing this young girl, you has been grooomed and indoctrinated?

Do you think only girls sexually abused are indocrinated and groomed?

Is your sense of using empathic intelligence only assigned to what you perceive as victims?

What about Maajid Nawaz ?

He was once groomed with hate and terrorism

How about we swap his face here, based on 20 years ago?

Is anyone making an actually comprehensiove argument?

Or one born of stupidity

I bet none of you would rightly blame a victim of grooming gangs, but you blame one who has been groomed by terrorist grooming gangs

Do you actually hold a moral high ground, or one alongside ISIS?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:27 pm

Totally agree didge.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:30 pm

c. e and possibly f

and people like you are exactly why in not too many years this country will all face east, put their heads on the floor and lift their ass to be shafted.

because this country will collapse in economic ruin from attempting to keep tabs 24/7 on 10's thousands of extremeist terrorists OR the terrorists will simply over run the security services with sheer numbers. Then what?

personally I dont give a monkeys...I#ll most likely either be too gaga to notice or in me box...its my kids that will have to live with it....and if they are stupid enough to subscribe to this inane "better than" diatribe and the dumbass liberalist "poor little terrorist" POV....well thats their problem.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:34 pm

While its in very poor taste, its a poster, they aren't shooting the actual woman.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:43 pm

Lord Foul wrote:c. e and possibly f

and people like you are exactly why in not too many years this country will all face east, put their heads on the floor and lift their ass to be shafted.

because this country will collapse in economic ruin from attempting to keep tabs 24/7 on 10's thousands of extremeist terrorists OR the terrorists will simply over run the security services with sheer numbers.  Then what?

personally I dont give a monkeys...I#ll most likely either be too gaga to notice or in me box...its my kids that will have to live with it....and if they are stupid enough to subscribe to this inane "better than" diatribe and the dumbass liberalist "poor little terrorist" POV....well thats their problem.......

Yeah and people have been making such a poor argument when Pope Urban II did so

That was a time of Christian extremits which also still exist today

Of course i have been the biggest proponent of taking on islamic extremists. Which you think is wrong, by going into countries to protect innocent people from islamic extremists.

So you need to make up your mind here

Its why soldiers in the know, (I am not one but read military strategy) understand. You have to have a bases for people to be allowed to have education. They can then challenge beliefs.

Your views of fears, is what has kept alive over a 2 and half thousand years of distrust between East and West.

Yes there is countless problems in the Middle East. Me being the biggest outspoken person on here

This country never collapsed from trying to keep tabs with IRA operatives, when more people in this country are Irish compared to Muslims. Which is 6 million is double the number of Muslims.

Have you see a collapse off this, based off the IRA.

Of course not, but I guess you were the first to cast and look at Irish people as the problem

When the fuck will you overcome your inner hatred, because quite frankly, your mentality, is born from Pope Urban II.

You will never defeat bad ideas, by buying into their fears. You have to show why they are wrong and be open about them. As we should about islamic extremism. How we need to tackle poor and hateful ideas. We simple ignore people have been groomed on this. You think girls are victims when groomed and abused with sexual abuse, but not with ideological extremism?

I mean for goodness sake mate. Do you really fear this country surrendering to bad ideas. As the views and fears you follow are on a path to the very same bad ideas.

Them and us

Its what ISIS thrive on and what the Far right and Far left thrive on

People being in fear

When you stand up to bad ideas, those extreme groups lose support

Its how the BNP died of death in this country

Its how the IRA never held sway over the Irish population in this country

You want to be held captive by fear.

Then you need to understand, its of your own making

You need to understand this is a battled of the mind with ideas, not violence, We will only defeat such extremism, by never allowing ouselves to become one with hate. I have been there and understand this far better than you can imagine based with the IRA. Who are see as extremists and vile, but you have to understan. This war, is going to be won on and fought on, by ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:01 pm

the security services have already admitted they are struggling to cope....and its costing a fortune ...to keep tabs on what we already have here...and you want even more to be readmitted?????

no comparison to the IRA either.....the security services were not watching anywhere near the number of likely suspects
The IRA "generally" on the mainland (though not always I'd agree,) sent warnings, whether those warnings were passed on or not and why is another matter of course.

oh and i despised the irish TERRORISTS for what they did...just the same as I despise the islamist TERRORISTS

There is nothing racial about despising a terrorist.......no matter his/her origins

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:the security services have already admitted they are struggling to cope....and its costing a fortune ...to keep tabs on what we already have here...and you want even more to be readmitted?????

no comparison to the IRA either.....the security services were not watching anywhere near the number of likely suspects
The IRA "generally" on the mainland (though not always I'd agree,) sent warnings, whether those warnings were passed on or not and why is another matter of course.

oh and i despised the irish TERRORISTS for what they did...just the same as I despise the islamist TERRORISTS

There is nothing racial about despising a terrorist.......no matter his/her origins

Utter and unbelievable bullshit on every level

We already struggled to cope with the IRA in this country, or do you have a short memory?

Seriously?

If the security services had the go ahead to take out units of the IRA they knew. Were on their radar. It would have bever very effective. Yet their hands were tied. As there was a rules and egnagement policy on this. In facts British operatives had their hands more tied against the IRA. Than they do now with Islamic extremism

So you are talking out of your arse mate, emphatically

With a free hand, we could have taken out many known IRA operatives, by media played a massive own goal here

The point you always miss, because youe negative hateful emotions governe you. Is what would that have really achieved?

As it never tackled the war of ideas

What worked far better is when the British units held back and allowed the IRA to make themselves become more hateful, for what they did. They lost support for their barbarism. Its why the the view to hold restraint worked. Its why people in Northern ireland became fed up on both sides. Yet you dont want to look at the reality. You just want to be held by a fear

Its why we have to work to get many more Muslims on side, but you hold an already poor view to look at them with a view of distrust. Thus continuing a spiral of the same problem of extremism and hate

Now at no point did I say it was racism, but its interesting you say that.

As you know doubt have in your mind made it racial based on an asian sterotype of Muslims and terrorism

So I am open to your ideas

What do you think will defeat islamic terrorism, as we did the IRA?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:21 pm

Vintage wrote:While its in very poor taste, its a poster, they aren't shooting the actual woman.

Children shouldn’t be shooting at actual faces. It’s just wrong.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:26 pm

Vintage wrote:While its in very poor taste, its a poster, they aren't shooting the actual woman.

What are they thinking about when they see the face of the poster?

To say they are not actually shooting a woman, is an excuse and a quite frankly ignorate horseshit excuse at that

The fact is, that is a female face

You have simple allowed yourself to allow her to not be seen as female or even human

You have allowed yourself to see instead something else

ISIS

Its what allowed nazi's to butcher Russian, Polish, Jewish  women etc

As they also saw posters of hate against such people

When in reality they killed women from these groups, based on a poster of hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:32 pm

I will give a prime example of why people are full of shit on this argument

Not a person here backs Antifa right

Are they right to beat up women, because they wear a Trump hat?

Does because Trump is in fact a racist, make the extremist hate of antifa justified for beating up a woman. Weraing a Trump hat?

The answer is no and to me, their reaction is extremism and hate

Does anyone want to chanllenge me on that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:34 pm

Then ask yourself whether you hold the moral high ground here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:44 pm

and in the meanwhile...how many hospital beds will it cost to have that poisonous creature here under 24/7 surveillance for the next 40+ years, along with her little jihadi to be?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:51 pm

Lord Foul wrote:and in the meanwhile...how many hospital beds will it cost to have that poisonous creature here under 24/7 surveillance for the next 40+ years, along with her little jihadi to be?

How many did it for Maajid Nawaz?

How do you view him now?

Do you need me to expand how on this point your argument always fails?

When are you going to look at these girls as also victims of abuse?

So I wll ask a serious question

Do you look at 14 and 15 year old Hiter youth as victims of indoctrination?

Does that excuse crimes by some of them?

No?

Does it help us understand how we were able to deradicalize them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:58 pm

Thor wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:and in the meanwhile...how many hospital beds will it cost to have that poisonous creature here under 24/7 surveillance for the next 40+ years, along with her little jihadi to be?

How do you view him now?

No?

I will relay one major point onto you Lord foul

Do you think your method will bring back people from formely being groomed into extremis, with your hateful stance

Or do you thin, my know method already used in history will at least work on some?

If you have ever look ed at conflict, your methodology always fails mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:13 pm

Let me really break down this point in how young girls are groomed for sex

With white girls. Its down with drugs, by Muslim grooming gangs

With Muslim asian grils, its done with ideology. Viewing them as baby making machines.

In both cases, the victim is made to feel special, but essentially abused, for their bodies

Both for sex. 

In both the sex offenders play on the insecurities of the victim to feel wanted

The victims are always sexually naive in both cases

What is worse in the Muslim examples, is its not drugs, but ideology that is driving this onto young teen Muslim girls. The lure, that victims of grooming gangs also want. Feeling wanted and special

These young underage girls lured to ISIS are basically teens groomed and used as baby making machines. 

They are constantly sexually abused

When are people going to see, that these girls are also victims of grooming gangs

They dont want to see this, because they dont view Muslims girls as victims

Goodnight

Last edited by Thor on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:16 pm

Thor wrote:

I have no idea, but it will have come at a price

How do you view him now?

dont know ...dont know much about him except that you seem to think he's some sort of poster boy.......time will tell....AFAIK the only success with him is that he was? a radical...and now hes????????? I suppose i view him a bit like a tarantula.....all very good and has a place in the scheme of things I suppose...but I'd rather not have him running loose in my living room.......

No?

so can we do the same with islamists

denazification.....made anything to do with the nazis...including the ideas behind it ILLEGAL with hefty jail sentences awaiting

that means Islam would be illegal

denazification....all symbols and works of nazism became illegal.....

that means all islamic symbols and works become illeagal

denazification all meetings and meeting places were banned and denied access to

that means all mosques should close

good luck with that me ole mucker.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:23 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thor wrote:

I have no idea, but it will have come at a price

How do you view him now?

dont know ...dont know much about him except that you seem to think he's some sort of poster boy.......time will tell....AFAIK the only success with him is that he was? a radical...and now hes????????? I suppose i view him a bit like a tarantula.....all very good and has a place in the scheme of things I suppose...but I'd rather  not have him running loose in my living room.......

No?

so can we do the same with islamists

denazification.....made anything to do with the nazis...including the ideas behind it ILLEGAL with hefty jail sentences awaiting

that means Islam would be illegal

denazification....all symbols and works of nazism became illegal.....

that means all islamic symbols and works become illeagal

denazification   all meetings and meeting places were banned and denied access to

that means all mosques should close

good luck with that me ole mucker.......

Why Islam and not Christianity be made illegal, based on 2000 years of extremis  Christianity?

If your view is based today, that Christainity now is not as bad, well it once was. That means how can you hold sway a view on one religion

Again fear yo

I dont need any luck, I simple do  not fall prey to pathetic fears that you do

Even more, that you are of all people I know. Les likely to be effected by civilisation

Given 50 years ago and you lived in Germany. Your fears would have driven you through indoctrination propaganda to fear Jews and Communists

Given living in the Soviet union. Your fears would have been governed again by fearing Jews, but alsi germans who were Nazi's

The view that we need to close all places connected to nazism, to deradicalise?

No that never happened and again that is a myth you hold

You again present an absurd stance that you argue based off fear. Which you think backs you, based on censurship

That means you are governened by fear and do not back democracy

You back totalitarianism to back censurship

Fuck that

The point is we did deradicalise many of the Hitler youth

Good night

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:26 pm

so almighty...what happened in GERMANY during denazification...if not what I described????

It became illegal to be a nazi or to have anything to do with nazism
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:27 pm

and in the main...it still IS
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:29 pm

Lord Foul wrote:so almighty...what happened in GERMANY during denazification...if not what I described????

Is that wehy some became leaders of Germany?

Is that why many helped both became citizens of the east and west in the fight against each other

It may have become illegal to be a nazi. It never stopped Nazi's though did it, from being in power?

Hence that view achieved nothing

What to think again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:29 pm

Lord Foul wrote:and in the main...it still IS

You being led by fear?

I know, you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:30 pm

isnt mein kampf still a proscribed book over there?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:31 pm

Lord Foul wrote:isnt mein kampf still a proscribed book over there?

Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:32 pm

First of all children should not be shooting at anything.
When you shoot at a target sometimes its a blank outline of a person sometimes its a representation of a person, whether its a composite or is or was a real person depicted. If its part of your job do you wait until you only see the blank or the particular representation in your sights, you'll be waiting a long time if you do and will probably be very dead along with the person you may be protecting - its just another target.
Normally I would agree with most of what's being said but once the politically correct, ridiculously sanctimonious what if's, self righteous over the top indignation began I couldn't help myself, I had to go the other way.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Thor wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:so almighty...what happened in GERMANY during denazification...if not what I described????

Is that why many helped both became citizens of the east and west in the fight against each other

It may have become illegal to be a nazi. It never stopped Nazi's though did it, from being in power?

What to think again?

thats bull shit argument and you know it.....they may have become leaders,,,but NOT nazi leaders anymore, nor could they espouse nazi values under the watchful eyes of the allies, and of those who became leaders of germany after the war one has to ask how many were "committed" nazis, and how many were just after the main chance and bent whichever way the wind blew (a sensible position in the post war political era it would seem)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Thor wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:isnt mein kampf still a proscribed book over there?

Nope

wonder when that changed......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:36 pm

Maddog wrote:

LOL, talk about a Job's comforter!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:41 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thor wrote:

What to think again?

thats bull shit argument and you know it.....they may have become leaders,,,but NOT nazi leaders anymore, nor could they espouse nazi values under the watchful eyes of the allies, and of those who became leaders of germany after the war one has to ask how many were "committed" nazis, and how many were just after the main chance and bent whichever way the wind blew (a sensible position in the post war political era it would seem)

That is not bullshit and in fact its fact

There has even been people in the Waffen ss become leaders

Check your history mate

In fact bot hthe west and east used some of the worst murderers for their own uses and even tried to hide them from Nazi hunters

That is a fact

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:43 pm

Vintage wrote:First of all children should not be shooting at anything.
When you shoot at a target sometimes its a blank outline of a person sometimes its a representation of a person, whether its a composite or is or was a real person depicted. If its part of your job do you wait until you only see the blank or the particular representation in your sights, you'll be waiting a long time if you do and will probably be very dead along with the person you may be protecting - its just another target.
Normally I would agree with most of what's being said but once the politically correct, ridiculously sanctimonious what if's, self righteous over the top indignation began I couldn't help myself, I had to go the other way.

I agree about kids not being allowed anywhere near guns. Why? Why teach a child to kill anything. Kids are shooting humans on just about every video computer game on the planet, blowing them up, raping them, doing just about every atrocity you can name. Watching violence on TV every night. What's the difference here?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:46 pm

Vintage wrote:First of all children should not be shooting at anything.

First of a a child can learn to shoot and i welcome the fact

Its more about learning what they are taught to shoot at

So lets clarfiy that simple distinction here

The rest of your post is about the most biggest load of piffall I have ever heard and i will easily explain why

For example the SAS do training with terrorism and at no point is a person dressed in a burka unarmed seen as a target

At no point in war is a person unarmed wearing a burka seen as a target

In this picture, there is a sniper scope being used to target a teen Muslim girls, as she joined ISIS and is wearing a Burka

What the fuck has this got to do with PC to think that its okay to shoot women, that are unarmed, simeple because they are wearing a Burka?

You tell me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:47 pm

ahh...got it...and now it makes sense

Mein Kampf was never actually banned, although if you had a copy proudly displayed in your home, any visitors might have suddenly remembered a pressing engagement elsewhere. It was written before the Nazis took power, so isn't a symbol of the Nazi regime -- just a really badly-written autobiography livened up with the occasional antisemitic rant.

After Hitler's death, none of his heirs wanted anything to do with Mein Kampf, so the copyright passed to the state of Bavaria, as that was his last officially registered place of residence. The state of Bavaria simply refused permission for anyone in Germany to reprint it, even when it was widely available on the internet and the German authorities had no legal grounds to block it.

The copyright lapsed at the end of 2015, so the text is now in the public domain in Germany. An annotated version made headlines in April when it topped a non-fiction bestseller list in Germany, although that was really a fluke: about 85,000 copies were sold, most to historians, academics, research institutes, libraries and so on. (By comparison, the biggest non-fiction bestseller in Germany in the last 10 years was Ich bin dann mal weg, comedian Hape Kerkeling's account of a pilgrimage he went on, and it sold five million copies.)

Things that are banned in Germany include the Horst-Wessel-Lied (the Nazi Party's anthem), the swastika and the Nazi salute. Things that are not banned (but some people think they are) include Deutschland, Deutschland über alles, the pre-1935 version of the Imperial War Flag, and Mein Kampf.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:48 pm

well folks used to throw darts at pictures of maggi thatcher  and more than one labour leader.....
I dont think the intent is really that much different
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:50 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ahh...got it...and now it makes sense

Mein Kampf was never actually banned, although if you had a copy proudly displayed in your home, any visitors might have suddenly remembered a pressing engagement elsewhere. It was written before the Nazis took power, so isn't a symbol of the Nazi regime -- just a really badly-written autobiography livened up with the occasional antisemitic rant.

After Hitler's death, none of his heirs wanted anything to do with Mein Kampf, so the copyright passed to the state of Bavaria, as that was his last officially registered place of residence. The state of Bavaria simply refused permission for anyone in Germany to reprint it, even when it was widely available on the internet and the German authorities had no legal grounds to block it.

The copyright lapsed at the end of 2015, so the text is now in the public domain in Germany. An annotated version made headlines in April when it topped a non-fiction bestseller list in Germany, although that was really a fluke: about 85,000 copies were sold, most to historians, academics, research institutes, libraries and so on. (By comparison, the biggest non-fiction bestseller in Germany in the last 10 years was Ich bin dann mal weg, comedian Hape Kerkeling's account of a pilgrimage he went on, and it sold five million copies.)

Things that are banned in Germany include the Horst-Wessel-Lied (the Nazi Party's anthem), the swastika and the Nazi salute. Things that are not banned (but some people think they are) include Deutschland, Deutschland über alles, the pre-1935 version of the Imperial War Flag, and Mein Kampf.

Where do you think Mein kampf is the biggest seller now mate?

I have read the book for historical knowledge

Its hard reading at best anyway

Anyway, glad we cleared things up mate 

Like I said, the only thing that is a criminal offense in Germany, is actually Holocaust denial

Dont thinl that should be a criminal offense, but can understand why the Germans feel touchy over that

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:52 pm

and again I think you are proposing a false argument didge

Its not about a "woman" or even a "woman in a burka"

Its about that one particular woman whose face is there, the face of an UNREPENTANT terrorist.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:53 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well folks used to throw darts at pictures of maggi thatcher  and more than one labour leader.....

Sorry, but how is that ever right?

So okay lets use that

Were they throwing the darts at her, due to being a Tory, of for being the dominant woman and leader she was?

If people threw darts at a woman on a dart board, they were man haters

Plain and simple, as she was one person that lead a Tory party

Why was their anger not centered on actually the Tory party?

She only ever held one vote alongside many other tories

See how in effect the hate is centered against the woman here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:55 pm

Thor wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:ahh...got it...and now it makes sense

Where do you think Mein kampf is the biggest seller now mate?

I have read the book for historical knowledge

Its hard reading at best anyway

It has the literary style of a long dead and well festered moose

Anyway, glad we cleared things up mate 

Like I said, the only thing that is a criminal offense in Germany, is actually Holocaust denial
and giving nazi salutes, and wearing nazi symbols

Dont thinl that should be a criminal offense, but can understand why the Germans feel touchy over that
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:and again I think you are proposing a false argument didge

Its not about a "woman" or even a "woman in a burka"

Its about that one particular woman whose face is there, the face of an UNREPENTANT terrorist.

How about this terrorist then?

Shooting range uses images of ISIS bride Shamima Begum as target practice after a 'record number of requests' from customers Z

At he timke he was in prison he was unrependant

Stop using timescales as an argument and actually starting seeing the reality she was groomed

Does that mean I excuse her hateful views?

No, but I understand she has been groomed

Its targeting an unarmed woman plain and simple and you have condemned her based on her beliefs and views to be seen as a target. to then justify this

You have no moral ground on this and I do not even support her what so ever on her views

You just tried to justify her being seen as a legitimate target

I guess smelly would shit a brick, when she was carrying the unborn child

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:01 am

Thor wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:well folks used to throw darts at pictures of maggi thatcher  and more than one labour leader.....

So okay lets use that

Were they throwing the darts at her, due to being a Tory, of for being the dominant woman and leader she was?

false argument again didge......they also threw darts at pictures of kinnock and....umm....Foot

its the fact that they as leaders of the party are the representatives of said party, man or woman doesnt matter........you hate the head of the snake...not its tail, and unfortunately through her own actions and then words (being totally unrepentant and showing no remorse) this begun woman has placed herself in the position of being a visible face and representative of ISIS
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:04 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Thor wrote:

So okay lets use that

false argument again didge......they also threw darts at pictures of kinnock and....umm....Foot

its the fact that they as leaders of the party are the representatives of said party, man or woman doesnt matter........you hate the head of the snake...not its tail, and unfortunately through her own actions and then words (being totally unrepentant and showing no remorse) this begun woman has placed herself in the position of being a visible face and representative of ISIS

Hello?

The view point is that its wrong also against Kinnock as well
Just ebcause someone does a wrong, does not mke it a right morally
As its hateful against that persons well being
Hating the head of the snake is one thing. Maybe you should have learnt not to entice the head, and that it would leave you alone the snake
Only when cournered would it rear up and might bite back

So i am sorry, going off what others do, in hate, is not a defense to back hate

Period

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:07 am

To me this just shows the result of media hysteria. While I agree with Begum losing her citizenship (provided Bangladesh will have her) she is the only or even worse case of a British citizen betraying the nation for IS.

She's just the most publicised.

And this is how some idiots react. It does send a poisonous message to people, especially kids. Thank fuck this is England at least, where every Tom, Dick and Hill Billy doesn't keep a gun at home.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next