NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Brit ISIS recruit, "Jihadi Jack," wants to come back. He misses pasties and Dr Who

+3
Eilzel
eddie
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Brit ISIS recruit, "Jihadi Jack," wants to come back. He misses pasties and Dr Who - Page 2 Empty Another Brit ISIS recruit, "Jihadi Jack," wants to come back. He misses pasties and Dr Who

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

"JIHADI Jack" has today announced he wants to come home to the UK after being held for two years in a Kurdish prison.

Jack Letts, who was born in Oxford said he misses his mum and home comforts like pasties and watching Doctor Who.

Letts, who ran away to war-torn Syria in 2014 when he was just 18, said: "I miss my mum.

"I know that sounds a bit toddler-ish.

"What else do I miss? I miss pasties. It's not really English - sort of Scottish isn’t it? I miss pasties. And Doctor Who. Sounds a bit stupid… that’s all."

He apparently hasn't spoken to his parents in two years, but they face trial over claims that they funded terrorism by sending him money.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8490254/brits-isis-terror-convert-jihadi-jack-home-drwho/

He sounds like a probably-harmless jackass, but I still think that if he comes back to the UK, it should be only to face justice for joining a terrorist organization.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Another Brit ISIS recruit, "Jihadi Jack," wants to come back. He misses pasties and Dr Who - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Brit ISIS recruit, "Jihadi Jack," wants to come back. He misses pasties and Dr Who

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:12 am

Thor wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
I reckon I can make you argue the opposite of anything I say

Can you, then how is it we agree on other things

You just do not like me pulling you up when you make poor arguments

That problems lies within yourself

I am here to debate where at times I do not agree with you

If you come here for people to lick your arse, that was your forum, not here

you seem to be on the side of the terrorists here. I leave arse licking to you. "Oh yes eddie I will click your ads as that 17cents is so important to you", slurp, slurp.
No one has ever licked my arse and nor would I want or expect them to.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Another Brit ISIS recruit, "Jihadi Jack," wants to come back. He misses pasties and Dr Who - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Brit ISIS recruit, "Jihadi Jack," wants to come back. He misses pasties and Dr Who

Post by nicko Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:15 am

Now now head, Eddie and Ben like him !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:15 am

Thor wrote:

Can you, then how is it we agree on other things

You just do not like me pulling you up when you make poor arguments

That problems lies within yourself

I am here to debate where at times I do not agree with you

If you come here for people to lick your arse, that was your forum, not here

you seem to be on the side of the terrorists here. I leave arse licking to you. "Oh yes eddie I will click your ads as that 17cents is so important to you", slurp, slurp.
No one has ever licked my arse and nor would I want or expect them to.

Oh dear easily emotionally compremised by now becoming cathy Newman again

How am i now backing islamic terrorism, by standing by the ethical universal code of not shooting prisoners?

I stand against extremist Islam, so that was hilarious desperation on your part

ISIS and the Taliban execute prisoners

You want to do the same

That would make your ethical reasoning the same as theirs

opps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:18 am

nicko wrote:Now now head,  Eddie and Ben like him !

The do indeed, as we respect each other. I like them, is tha now somehow wrong

Hence the claim of arse licking is Deano acting all upset

As what advantage would I gain by supportin g their adds?

None

The point he fails to understand

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:23 am

Didge , How about looking up why American Marines rarely took prisoners in the Pacific War ? Should make interesting reading for you !

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:26 am

nicko wrote:Didge ,  How about looking up why American Marines rarely took prisoners in the Pacific War ?   Should make interesting reading for you !

I have read about it, and the reason is very simple

They used to feign surrender in order to carry out suicidal attacks. In order to take out as many people as possible

Which then led to geuine people surrendering being wrongly shot

The reason, they were brainwashed into believeing that they would be shot on surrender and that it was cowardly to surrender

How is that okay then for you to shoot prisoners in cold blood?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:32 am

It wasn't cold, my blood was running hot ! I say again, [and this is the last time] YOU WERE NOT THERE SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE. !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:32 am

Anyway, I knew Deano could never actually post up the Rules of engagement. As we are not privy to this information and hence I knew he would be running around like a headless chicken. There is a valid reason for this

"we never comment on the details of rules of engagement because it has operational
implications, but our objective in that process would be to ensure that the rules of
engagement are sufficiently robust for NATO to carry out its mission as set out in
the operational plan which has been agreed by all nations. As ever with rules of
engagement it will be a question of striking a balance between being able to achieve
military effect but also to be working within the law and also achieving the right sort
of political effect."

NATO allows countries to exercise “national caveats” from aspects of these rules of
engagement. MoD told us:

some national contingents will have caveats on the use of their forces. What NATO
is seeking to do is ensure that there are an absolute minimum number of caveats, and
that is what we are seeing from the bulk of the nations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:35 am

nicko wrote:It wasn't cold, my blood was running hot !    I say again, [and this is the last time]  YOU WERE NOT THERE SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE.   !

It was cold blood, if they had surrendered

You know this to be true

The view to say your blood was running hot is then the same excuse for Terrorists who use similar claims to them murder innocent civillians in cold blood

How you can sit there and try to justify murder, based off your emotions is wrong

UK law is the same on revenge killings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:38 am

I mean you do realise that Corbyn was using a similar argument for suicide bombers in Israel?

https://order-order.com/2019/02/22/video-emerges-corbyn-sympathising-suicide-bombers/

If you stand against his views on this, then you have to stand against shooting people who have surrendered

You cannot have it both ways

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:42 am

see another case in point of the abuse propergated byt he admins.

look and it will be obvious
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:43 am

Thor wrote:

The do indeed, as we respect each other. I like them, is tha now somehow wrong

Hence the claim of arse licking is Deano acting all upset

As what advantage would I gain by supportin g their adds?

None

The point he fails to understand
you brought up arse licking, I responded to your post
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:44 am

Thor wrote:
nicko wrote:Didge ,  How about looking up why American Marines rarely took prisoners in the Pacific War ?   Should make interesting reading for you !

They used to feign surrender in order to carry out suicidal attacks. In order to take out as many people as possible

The reason, they were brainwashed into believeing that they would be shot on surrender and that it was cowardly to surrender

that's more or less ISIS ideology
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:45 am

Seems to me you are simple trying to stir up stuff for them

In fact I have defended you everytime when people have been abusive about your wife

Or did you conviently forget that?

I just defended smelly yesterday from abuse also

It shows i dont take sides

I have been doxed on here and nobody was banned for it

Though because of this the rules then changed

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:45 am

Thor wrote:Anyway, I knew Deano could never actually post up the Rules of engagement. As we are not privy to this information and hence I knew he would be running around like a headless chicken. There is a valid reason for this

"we never comment on the details of rules of engagement because it has operational
implications, but our objective in that process would be to ensure that the rules of
engagement are sufficiently robust for NATO to carry out its mission as set out in
the operational plan which has been agreed by all nations. As ever with rules of
engagement it will be a question of striking a balance between being able to achieve
military effect but also to be working within the law and also achieving the right sort
of political effect."

NATO allows countries to exercise “national caveats” from aspects of these rules of
engagement. MoD told us:

some national contingents will have caveats on the use of their forces. What NATO
is seeking to do is ensure that there are an absolute minimum number of caveats, and
which is why you can only take news reports from those who were subject to it who you appear to think are lying.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:46 am

Thor wrote:

that's more or less ISIS ideology

ISIS is more extreme, but if they surrender, then clearly they are then not that keen on meeting their claimed maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:47 am

Thor wrote:Anyway, I knew Deano could never actually post up the Rules of engagement. As we are not privy to this information and hence I knew he would be running around like a headless chicken. There is a valid reason for this

of political effect."

engagement. MoD told us:

which is why you can only take news reports from those who were subject to it who you appear to think are lying.

Another Brit ISIS recruit, "Jihadi Jack," wants to come back. He misses pasties and Dr Who - Page 2 3489511464

They will be opinions, because such rules are censured

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:47 am

Thor wrote:

In fact I have defended you everytime when people have been abusive about your wife

the admins of this site have set my name to be a form of abuse in the word censor. You may crawl to people, that is of course your right, but I don't need to.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:49 am

Thor wrote:

the admins of this site have set my name to be a form of abuse in the word censor. You may crawl to people, that is of course your right, but I don't need to.

Its to protect your real name

So was i crawling to smelly and you when I saw something as wrong and spoke out against this?

Of course not

Your sulking is hilarious

Last edited by Thor on Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:50 am

Thor wrote:

Another Brit ISIS recruit, "Jihadi Jack," wants to come back. He misses pasties and Dr Who - Page 2 3489511464

they wont be opinions, they will be statements from those subject to the rules of engagement. IT's not their opinion they cannot shoot people until the weapons are pointed at them .

you may love to play semantics to avoid a point, but it is easy to see through you. transparent as cellophane as just as tough
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:50 am

Thor wrote:

they wont be opinions, they will be statements from those subject to the rules of engagement. IT's not their opinion they cannot shoot people until the weapons are pointed at them .

you may love to play semantics to avoid a point, but it is easy to see through you. transparent as cellophane as just as tough

They are opinions and even your articles state as such

Did you bother to actually read them?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:50 am

Thor wrote:

So was i crawling to smelly and you when I saw something as wrong and spoke out against this?

Of course not

then change it to the Devil, you know, which is my login name here. you really are clutching at straws.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:51 am

Thor wrote:

Of course not

your hypocrisy is not, it is predictable though
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:52 am

Thor wrote:

Of course not

lol, so you are sulking

Bless

I shall leave you to sulk then

Enjoy

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:52 am

Thor wrote:

they are part of the rules of engagement. That is well known and has been repeated by many serving and ex soldiers. yours is opinion.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:53 am

Thor wrote:

Of course not

then change it to the Devil, you know, which is my login name here. you really are clutching at straws.

So how its going devil?

I can write that

No change there, so what ae you talking about?

Maybe they think you have a lovely head  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:54 am

Thor wrote:

lol, so you are sulking

Bless

I shall leave you to sulk then

Enjoy

Laughing
sulking about what? I leave sulking and flouncing to you, how many forums have you flounced off vowing never to return? all of them more than once isn't it?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:55 am

Thor wrote:

they are part of the rules of engagement. That is well known and has been repeated by many serving and ex soldiers. yours is opinion.

Oh dear again, you posted up opinion articles

Rules of engagement are not privy to the likes of me and you

I mean when an SAS sniper has taken out Jihadi's with as clearly seen no threat to himself. Does that make your claim utterly false?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:01 pm

Thor wrote:

I mean when an SAS sniper has taken out Jihadi's with as clearly seen no threat to himself. Does that make your claim utterly false?
but they are privy to serving and ex soldier/airmen and sailors, who have made their points in many public forums over the last few years and decades. you seem to be saying they are lying.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:02 pm

Thor wrote:

It does not have to be a direct to him, it can be a threat to civilians or other troops, you really must keep up with modern thinking and technology. Although some leftwing fools do seem to think that snipers should shout a warning first
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:03 pm

before you claim more lies or opinion
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/12107164/British-sniper-investigated-for-not-shouting-warning-in-Iraq.html
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:04 pm

Thor wrote:

It does not have to be a direct to him, it can be a threat to civilians or other troops, you really must keep up with modern thinking and technology. Although some leftwing fools do seem to think that snipers should shout a warning first

So it shows there is flexability on the rules. In fact one was able to carry out the longest sniper shot in history

So how about this situation, where the Taliban were fleeing?

http://www.eliteukforces.info/uk-military-news/29072013-sas-taliban.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:05 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:before you claim more lies or opinion
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/12107164/British-sniper-investigated-for-not-shouting-warning-in-Iraq.html

That is blood sucking lawyers, not rules of engagement

Have made threads about them on here

Two seperate issues

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:21 pm

Thor wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:before you claim more lies or opinion

That is blood sucking lawyers,  not rules of engagement

Two seperate issues
he was following the rules of engagement. He shot him when he became a direct threat
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:24 pm

Thor wrote:

That is blood sucking lawyers,  not rules of engagement

Two seperate issues
he was following the rules of engagement. He shot him when he became a direct threat

Never disagreed with that, I said he was not a direct threat to the shooter, showing your claims on the rules is opinion based. The SAS was right to shoot to kill and in fact saved up to 20 lives doing so

Hence the problem is some blood sucking lawyers making false claims

For example

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/30/lawyer-phil-shiner-ignored-rules-british-soldiers-human-rights-iraq-tribunal

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:25 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:a big question should be why is the media trying to gain sympathy for these murderous people.

So they can keep the public angry. They like an angry public.
Or
So they can keep the public distracted. They like a distracted public.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:34 pm

Thor wrote:

Never disagreed with that, I said he was not a direct threat to the shooter, showing your claims on the rules is opinion based. The SAS was right to shoot to kill and in fact saved up to 20 lives doing so

For example

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/30/lawyer-phil-shiner-ignored-rules-british-soldiers-human-rights-iraq-tribunal
you dont have to be a direct threat to be shot by a soldier, you have to be a direct threat to any soldiers or civilians, that applies to all soldiers. thats why they cannot shoot the enemy until they open fire or are about to open fire. Waiting those few seconds can be the difference between you or your mates living or dying.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:36 pm

eddie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:a big question should be why is the media trying to gain sympathy for these murderous people.

So they can keep the public angry. They like an angry public.
Or
So they can keep the public distracted. They like a distracted public.
or they are trying to get liberals all riled up to accept their own back
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:37 pm

Thor wrote:

For example

you dont have to be a direct threat to be shot by a soldier, you have to be a direct threat to any soldiers or civilians, that applies to all soldiers. thats why they cannot shoot the enemy until they open fire or are about to open fire. Waiting those few seconds can be the difference between you or your mates living or dying.

So your views again on the rules are your opinions

I understand very well the difference aspects of threats

Its why I am a proponent of the military tactic of Pre-emptive war

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:25 am

So does Tommy think this man is innocent based off no facts about his case?

Will he fight to demand he be let back into the country?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:53 am

Pre-emptive means shooting the enemy before he shoots you !
Something I completely agree with .
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2