NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British IS schoolgirl 'wants to return home'

+12
Fred Moletrousers
The Puzzler
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
Syl
Ben Reilly
magica
'Wolfie
nicko
Maddog
Vintage
Victorismyhero
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

British IS schoolgirl 'wants to return home' - Page 2 Empty British IS schoolgirl 'wants to return home'

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

British IS schoolgirl 'wants to return home'

One of three schoolgirls who left east London in 2015 to join the Islamic State group says she has no regrets, but wants to return to the UK.

In an interview with the Times, Shamima Begum, now 19, talked about seeing "beheaded heads" in bins - but said that it "did not faze her".

Speaking from a camp in Syria, she said she was nine months pregnant and wanted to come home for the sake of her baby.

She said she'd had two other babies who had both died.

She also described how one of her two school friends that had left the UK with her had died in a bombing. The fate of the third girl is unclear.

JUST,,,,,NO!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

British IS schoolgirl 'wants to return home' - Page 2 Empty Re: British IS schoolgirl 'wants to return home'

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:38 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:So if she'd gotten to come back to England, that baby might be alive and she might be in prison.

Then she'd have years in which she couldn't hurt anybody, and any other Briton who'd joined up with ISIS would see what happens if you try to come back.

Handled with very little wisdom if you ask me.

I don't know. The baby was only about two weeks old, so she probably couldn't have got here that fast anyway.

I think the fear was that she would be treated as a victim here, and I'm actually surprised at the tough stance against her. However, she did not express any remorse and she practically justified terrorist attacks here - I think that was her undoing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

British IS schoolgirl 'wants to return home' - Page 2 Empty Re: British IS schoolgirl 'wants to return home'

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:49 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:So if she'd gotten to come back to England, that baby might be alive and she might be in prison.

que sera, sera

Then she'd have years in which she couldn't hurt anybody, and any other Briton who'd joined up with ISIS would see what happens if you try to come back.

unlikely...she would have been portrayed as some sort of "poor little girl victim" (as some already have here) by some slimey smart ass lawyer. got a light weight sentence, served only half of it and been released to carry on radicalising and cheering on her countrymen.

Thats whay her fellows would see happens when you try to come back....that Britain is a nation of sentimental fools....Its about time they learned that we are not....
They are disowned, pariahs, the unwanted.

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:18 pm

If she hadn't gone to Syria to join an army of barbaric murdering Islamist terrorists...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:32 pm

There are reports the child is alive.   The lawyer is probably just trying to stir more shit up.  Begum certainly doesn't look unhealthy or starved.  
She's committed crimes against humanity by supporting IS and agreeing to become a brood sow.   In Syria.  So, she should be tried and punished in that country for the crimes she was a part of.  Also, she's married to a Dutchman, so let her go live with him where ever he goes.  She's his property, isn't she?   Why the fuck should this country pay out for her.

If she comes back to the UK I doubt it'll be long before someone tries to do her some serious damage. So, she's probably safer out of here.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:45 pm

She went out there to get married - why the F would a 14 yo want to get married? British IS schoolgirl 'wants to return home' - Page 2 265384880  Bizzare!!

She turned into a frigging baby machine, popping out sprogs one after the other. Does she not know the basics of birth control? Stupid girl.

Her best option now is to try and make a life for herself in some other country. There is NO CHANCE of her ever having a peaceful life in Britain. Forget it!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:33 am

It is constantly said that she was 15 when she went in Feb 2015... but is now reported (in places) to be 20 yrs old as of March 2019... so must have been days from her 16th birthday in Feb 2015 when she left the uk... and possibly even turned 16 by the time she arrived in syria...

But would have certainly been 16 or older by the time she actually got married out there...

I've tried finding her actual date of birth... but not managed to find this out as yet...

I seem to remember at the time she left UK, that she was an "A level student" and quite bright...

And I have no doubt that she would be more than happy with carrying on her part in her Islamist terrorist involvement, had it been that ISIS were in a stronger position... and that she is only popping up now because ISIS have been smashed now in Syria... and she is only now trying to get back into UK for her own best interests...!

I also wouldn't be at all surprised if the baby is really alive and well... with it maybe even already being here in UK... with a plan in place for her to be portrayed as a "victim" and for her to be able to weasel her way back here under a sympathy plea...!

The only condition I would welcome ISIS terrorists back into this country, would be if the death penalty for treason was reinstated, and that they were tried and convicted under it...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:21 am

It's official the kid died. Pneumonia. That's three babies she's brought into the world to die. Let's hope she doesn't get pregnant again. It sounds as though she's now using this death to garner more sympathy and blaming the UK for it dying. Whatever.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:07 pm

Nothing to do with us.

She made the move to leave her country and fight against it.

Traitors are not welcome.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It is constantly said that she was 15 when she went in Feb 2015...

A search of her online records showed she had been in contact with these jihadists since aged 14.
It was the thought of marriage that lured her to the other side of the globe.
Like I said, strange that she found the prospect of marriage attractive at ..... 14.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2