NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day

+6
Syl
Maddog
Vintage
Victorismyhero
Raggamuffin
Fred Moletrousers
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day Empty This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:51 pm

The El Paso Zoo will name a cockroach after your ex and then let you watch them feed it to a meerkat live on camera.

This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day Cch1w-cockroach-after-ex-zoo

"What's the perfect Valentine's Day gift? Naming a cockroach after your ex, of course!" the zoo wrote on Facebook.

You can message the zoo on Facebook with your ex's name, then on February 14 watch the roach get devoured during the "Quit Bugging Me" meerkat event, which will live-stream on Facebook.

"This is a fun way to get the community involved in our daily enrichment activities," El Paso Zoo event coordinator Sarah Borrego told CBS News.

"The meerkats love to get cockroaches as a snack and what better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than by feeding them a cockroach named after your ex!"

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2711/This-Zoo-Will-Name-A-Cockroach-After-Your-Ex-And-Then-Feed-It-To-A-Meerkat-On-Valentine-s-Day

Can we just name them politicians instead?    Laughing

Back to top Go down

This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day Empty Re: This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:01 pm

Thor wrote:The El Paso Zoo will name a cockroach after your ex and then let you watch them feed it to a meerkat live on camera.

This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day Cch1w-cockroach-after-ex-zoo

"What's the perfect Valentine's Day gift? Naming a cockroach after your ex, of course!" the zoo wrote on Facebook.

You can message the zoo on Facebook with your ex's name, then on February 14 watch the roach get devoured during the "Quit Bugging Me" meerkat event, which will live-stream on Facebook.

"This is a fun way to get the community involved in our daily enrichment activities," El Paso Zoo event coordinator Sarah Borrego told CBS News.

"The meerkats love to get cockroaches as a snack and what better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than by feeding them a cockroach named after your ex!"

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2711/This-Zoo-Will-Name-A-Cockroach-After-Your-Ex-And-Then-Feed-It-To-A-Meerkat-On-Valentine-s-Day

Yep! I don't fancy Corbyn's chances on February 14th!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day Empty Re: This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:09 pm

That's awful - I don't call that "fun".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:11 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Thor wrote:The El Paso Zoo will name a cockroach after your ex and then let you watch them feed it to a meerkat live on camera.

Yep! I don't fancy Corbyn's chances on February 14th!

lol!

Brilliant Fred

I am glad you see the humour here

Have a thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:13 pm

I named a slug after my ex......then fed it to some ducks......

most therapeutic Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:17 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I named a slug after my ex......then fed it to some ducks......

most therapeutic Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Exactly mate and is a far better way of dealing with something where people are often angered.

No harm physically comes to the ex, as nobody would want to phsyically harm them

Its simple a mild fun method for how people can find closure to poor past relationships

Its a way to close a poor chapter in their life.

Great choice with slug by the way

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:37 pm

They are only cockroaches but that's a no from me, no need to exploit yet another species for fun, just go direct and feed the x's to some carnivore.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:43 pm

Vintage wrote:They are only cockroaches but that's a no from me, no need to exploit yet another species for fun, just go direct and feed the x's to some carnivore.

Exactly. If someone can't get over their ex, that's their problem. Using living creatures to make up for their own inadequacies is sick.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:47 pm

Vintage wrote:They are only cockroaches but that's a no from me, no need to exploit yet another species for fun, just go direct and feed the x's to some carnivore.

There is no exploitation to me.

I have a cousin in Ireland that is going through Parental Alienation.

Do you know what that is?

I have known men that are as hard as nails, but because of a chivalrous upbringing. Will stand whilst a woman lays punches into them

Some women, as some men are, are very evil and vindictive

Hence i fail to see how where an animal; being fed, with their favorite snack. Used in a context, to defuse actual anger and harm against people is a bad thing.

I get your point, but, I would rather people channel their anger out, through simple naming an insect. That is simple going to always be food for another animal. Be used and channeled in a way, that does not cause harm to any human

The reality is this was simple harmless fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Exactly. If someone can't get over their ex, that's their problem. Using living creatures to make up for their own inadequacies is sick.

Sometimes its not about getting over an ex, when that ex, is making the life of the other person a living hell, but you dont want to consider that avenue

So imagine where, for example my cousin, who did no wrong, had his wife cheat on him. Spend now every moment, wanting her new partner to be seen as the dad, spewing hate against my cousin for no wrong he did. Other than walking home into his house findging his wife in bed with another man?

What would you rather his reaction?

He have a channel to control the rage he rightly feels here? Where even worse he has his ex, groom his child and make that child hate their father?

I suggest you understand you have no comprehension of what you are talking about

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:59 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Sometimes its not about getting over an ex, when that ex, is making the life of the other person a living hell, but you dont want to consider that avenue

So imagine where, for example my cousin, who did no wrong, had his wife cheat on him. Spend now every moment, wanting her new partner to be seen as the dad, spewing hate against my cousin for no wrong he did. Other than walking home into his house findging his wife in bed with another man?

He have a channel to control the rage he rightly feels here? Where even worse he has his ex, groom his child and make that child hate their father?

I suggest you understand you have no comprehension of what you are talking about

So how exactly is feeding a cockroach to a meerkat going to help? Is taking out his anger on an insect really a logical thing to do?

I suggest your cousin should seek help if he thinks that would solve his anger issues.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

So how exactly is feeding a cockroach to a meerkat going to help? Is taking out his anger on an insect really a logical thing to do?

I suggest your cousin should seek help if he thinks that would solve his anger issues.

They are going to feed bugs to meerkats. These bugs will just have names.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:02 pm

Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You think this is normal?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Well for a start. Considering he is having to live with his ex wife telling lives. Bering that he is an ex boxer and going through a truamtic situation. Where he loves his daughter and her mother is lying to the daughter. Based on her infidelity. To the point she now faces a court case for being exposed for making false accusations against him. What do you think is the best step forward, for someone so angered being denied for over a year, through lies, by hbis ex, access to his daughter?

He now again has access, but how would you think that made him feel. That his ex lied so badly, when she was the one in the wrong?

So channelling a view to not harm, the person that was a complete cunt here and believe and name some insect to be eaten is doing what harm here?

The insect would always end up being eaten/ It was always food for the prey, but it allows some comfort anbd distraction to clam his anger.

I guess you have no idea how this can calm people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You think this is normal?

Animals eating bugs is fairly normal.

I know a girl that worked with snakes at our local zoo. She fed them live rats sometimes. I also know her ex boyfriend. Maybe she named one of the rats Brian? I don't think it really mattered to the snake or the rat.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:08 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well for a start. Considering he is having to live with his ex wife telling lives. Bering that he is an ex boxer and going through a truamtic situation. Where he loves his daughter and her mother is lying to the daughter. Based on her infidelity. To the point she now faces a court case for being exposed for making false accusations against him. What do you think is the best step forward, for someone so angered being denied for over a year, through lies, by hbis ex, access to his daughter?

He now again has access, but how would you think that made him feel. That his ex lied so badly, when she was the one in the wrong?

So channelling a view to not harm, the person  that was a complete cunt here and believe and name some insect to be eaten is doing what harm here?

The insect would always end up being eaten/ It was always food for the prey, but it allows some comfort anbd distraction to clam his anger.

I don't think that naming a cockroach and watching it being fed to a meerkat is the best step forward. If your cousin feels it would "calm" him, he's even sicker than you are.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

So channelling a view to not harm, the person  that was a complete cunt here and believe and name some insect to be eaten is doing what harm here?

I don't think that naming a cockroach and watching it being fed to a meerkat is the best step forward. If your cousin feels it would "calm" him, he's even sicker than you are.

Why would watching nature make someone be sick and not calm?

Are you saying nature is now a sickness, because some animals eat each other?

Your stupidity is so rank here as you fail to see what is being presented here.

The anger is being eaten away through the concept of that anger being eaten.

His anger is being calmed, at not acting out against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:16 pm

uh oh sanctimony sally is out and about again....

the bugs would get fed to the meerkats in any case.....what difference does giving them a name make to the cockroach???? meerkats dont do veganism you know
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:17 pm

So lets take Rags stupidness to the next level

She thinks its a sickness to name animals

Yet we do in many cases and they suffer in life

How is naming a animal a sickness?

If centralizing an anger through a name, where an animal is already going to die and be eaten. Is some how wrong. That you would rather they center their hate onto the human that is fucking them over. I am all ears on this warped phislosophy. That you would prefer more violence against women rags?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Humans are supposed to be the higher intelligence and yes creatures feed on other creatures its the circle of life unpleasant but they you are, its essential for creatures to survive, that doesn't mean humans should have fun watching a cockroach named for their ex being fed to a meerkat - its a bit sick to get pleasure from that, it could also reinforce some sick minded people to think abusing and cruelty to animals is ok because its fun.
Your cousin should seek help I doubt such an activity will solve his problems.
Didge, When anyone disagrees with you its not because they don't understand the problem or the subject - they just disagree with you as they are entitled to, you are not always right as I and others keep telling you - get over yourself.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:19 pm

You're clearly all sick in the head. People should sort out their own problems, not rely on insects to make them feel better. Saddos.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:19 pm

Lord Foul wrote:uh oh sanctimony sally is out and about again....

the bugs would get fed to the meerkats in any case.....what difference does giving them a name make to the cockroach???? meerkats dont do veganism you know

Exactly mate, she is pissed about the other thread and is making herself look a complete tit.

She does not care that my cousin has been made to suffer. Had a woman he loved cheat on him and then have her groom her child to hate him.

Thankfully, many of us have denied that taking effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:19 pm

perhaps Ragga also thinks the wiccan way is sick too, where you write the name on a piece of paper curse it and then burn it in a candle flame (often a black candle)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You're clearly all sick in the head. People should sort out their own problems, not rely on insects to make them feel better. Saddos.

So we should not bother with people with Post traumatic stress then Rags?

Rags has now decidede that say fuck you, to every single soldier that fought for his country, that has suffered through combat

I think everyone who supports our armed forces should say that you are the one that is the selfish sad individual.

Who would have no freedom, without the many people that gave their lives for your freedom

You are a selfish cunt

Full stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:24 pm

Doesn't make much difference to the meerkats or the bugs it could make a big difference to some humans, just how much animal abuse and cruelty would you like to encourage?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Vintage wrote:Humans are supposed to be the higher intelligence and yes creatures feed on other creatures its the circle of life unpleasant but they you are, its essential for creatures to survive, that doesn't mean humans should have fun watching a cockroach named for their ex being fed to a meerkat - its a bit sick to get pleasure from that, it could also reinforce some sick minded people to think abusing and cruelty to animals is ok because its fun.
Didge, When anyone disagrees with you its not because they don't understand the problem or the subject - they just disagree with you as they are entitled to, you are not always right  as I and others keep telling you - get over yourself.

You are missing the point Vintage

Its never pleasure

Its helping people to find closure

They are finding avenues, where they hate their ex

Where this releases that hateful anger, through a non-violent method. Where they can centralise their anger on to an insect

You may not agree with that, but, I would rather that, than someone going off the rails beating a woman or a man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:28 pm

Vintage wrote:

Doesn't make much difference to the meerkats or the bugs it could make a big difference to some humans, just how much animal abuse and cruelty would you like to encourage?

How much would you endure in order that your own survived?

We are actually the only species that does care for other species

I would stand by lord foul over you any day, being as he does give a damn shit more than you so called animal activists

I mean are you seriously suggesting to me, that an animal feeding is now cruelty?

Based on what rational thinking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:30 pm

Thor wrote:

Exactly mate, she is pissed about the other thread and is making herself look a complete tit.

She does not care that my cousin has been made to suffer. Had a woman he loved cheat on him and then have her groom her child to hate him.

I don't know your cousin. You dragged him into this and splashed his private life all over this forum. If he gets pleasure out of this sort of thing, no wonder she left him. You're just a sicko for wanting insects to make you feel better.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:32 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:You're clearly all sick in the head. People should sort out their own problems, not rely on insects to make them feel better. Saddos.

Rags has now decidede that say fuck you, to every single soldier that fought for his country, that has suffered through combat

I think everyone who supports our armed forces should say that you are the one that is the selfish sad individual.

Who would have no freedom, without the many people that gave their lives for your freedom

You are a selfish cunt

Full stop

You're actually insane aren't you? Does it run in your family?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

I don't know your cousin. You dragged him into this and splashed his private life all over this forum. If he gets pleasure out of this sort of thing, no wonder she left him.  You're just a sicko for wanting insects to make you feel better.

How on earth would he gain pleasure being denied access to his daughter, based on him not cheating?

How is insects being eaten, by predator animals now sick

Do you class a lion as sick for ripping apart its prey?

You are such an idiot and do not realise that you kill; more insects everyday, by your everyday actions

So I guess that makes you as sick as me

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:33 pm

Thor wrote:
Vintage wrote:Humans are supposed to be the higher intelligence and yes creatures feed on other creatures its the circle of life unpleasant but they you are, its essential for creatures to survive, that doesn't mean humans should have fun watching a cockroach named for their ex being fed to a meerkat - its a bit sick to get pleasure from that, it could also reinforce some sick minded people to think abusing and cruelty to animals is ok because its fun.
Didge, When anyone disagrees with you its not because they don't understand the problem or the subject - they just disagree with you as they are entitled to, you are not always right  as I and others keep telling you - get over yourself.

You are missing the point Vintage

Its never pleasure

Its helping people to find closure

They are finding avenues, where they hate their ex

Where this releases that hateful anger, through a non-violent method. Where they can centralise their anger on to an insect

You may not agree with that, but, I would rather that, than someone going off the rails beating a woman or a man

It's described as "fun".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

You are a selfish cunt

Full stop

I shall now bumped this for the rest of the forum, to see what Rags is really like
She has just insulted my family, through guilt by  association

I dont mind her mocking me, but she just classed my family as insane

You know when people clutch at straws and become absolutely vile

Maybe my Irish grandad, was insane Rags, by fightng for the British in North Africa, being Catholic. In the Battle Axe Division. In also Siciliy, Italy and Austria.

Was he insane for doing this?

Was he insane when he had after Post traumatic stress violence?

Last edited by Thor on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Non violent? The cockroach is consumed - pretty violent to me and yes meerkats consume cockroaches. The point is you divide up the world into things that matter and don't matter there are already sick people thinking animals don't matter and take joy in harming them. People fight dogs, men fight half dead bulls, others eat tiny birds so small you have to eat them under a hood to get the flavour, people crush kittens with stilettos for fetishers, people ride elephants cos its fun totally uncaring about those creatures awful lives, where do normal people draw the line
let alone the sickos out there, letting people name something alive and about to be destroyed is sick and where does it end.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:39 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I shall now bumped this for the rest of the forum, to see what Rags is really like

Maybe my Irish grandad, was insane Rags, by fightng for the British in North Africa, being Catholci. In the Battle Axe Division. In also Siciliy, Italy and Austria.

Was he insane for doin g this?

Was he insane when he had after Post traumatic stress?

I don't care what anyone else thinks. If they agree with you that naming insects and feeding them to meerkats is a great way to get revenge on an ex, they're as insane as you are. You brought your cousin into it, not me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:40 pm

Vintage wrote:Non violent? The cockroach is consumed - pretty violent to me and yes meerkats consume cockroaches. The point is you divide up the world into things that matter and don't matter there are already sick people thinking animals don't matter and take joy in harming them. People fight dogs, men fight half dead bulls, others eat tiny birds so small you have to eat them under a hood to get the flavour, people crush kittens with stilettos for fetishers, people ride elephants cos its fun totally uncaring about those creatures awful lives, where do normal people draw the line
let alone the sickos out there, letting people name something alive and about to be destroyed is sick and where does it end.

Well said Vintage!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:42 pm

Vintage wrote:Non violent? The cockroach is consumed - pretty violent to me and yes meerkats consume cockroaches. The point is you divide up the world into things that matter and don't matter there are already sick people thinking animals don't matter and take joy in harming them. People fight dogs, men fight half dead bulls, others eat tiny birds so small you have to eat them under a hood to get the flavour, people crush kittens with stilettos for fetishers, people ride elephants cos its fun totally uncaring about those creatures awful lives, where do normal people draw the line

Okay then lets divide up this world into a way you understand by consumption

Wealth?
Power?
Control?

Nobody actually divided up the world here

You took offense at how a natural occurance was being used to calm people

I mean what the fuck

You then equte this to stanping on kittens?

That to you is comparable to a meerkat eating insects?

Seriously?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Maybe my Irish grandad, was insane Rags, by fightng for the British in North Africa, being Catholci. In the Battle Axe Division. In also Siciliy, Italy and Austria.

Was he insane for doin g this?

Was he insane when he had after Post traumatic stress?

I don't care what anyone else thinks. If they agree with you that naming insects and feeding them to meerkats is a great way to get revenge on an ex, they're as insane as you are. You brought your cousin into it, not me.

Its not revenge, as how could it be revenge?

Its a way of letting go of hate

Al saw your views here

You have to live with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:49 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Al saw your views here

How many times do I have to tell you that I don't give a stuff who saw my views? I stand by them.

It's for fun - that's what the article says, but it's sick. If people have such a problem with anger that they get a kick out of an insect being eaten, they should have a word with themselves and sort themselves out.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:55 pm

This is not aimed at people with real problems with their ex's, I really can't see this kind of thing helping a serious situation only the law and therapy can do that. This is just another unfortunate example of the childish silliness of today's society. You dislike your ex write their name on paper and burn it, that would be just as therapeutic and in the end less damaging to the human psyche. Why would you want to spend energy hating/disliking an ex - move on or they are still winning, if you have a problem moving on get a therapist. It's fun apparently - rea really.
We already have a huge problem with cruelty and abuse and someone thinks this is a fun idea. Watching some living creature being consumed is calming -seriously? You have a very odd idea of what's calming how can violence however small and instantaneous be calming. This is not aimed at people with serious problems with exes, it won't work for them this is a fun thing remember.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Al saw your views here

How many times do I have to tell you that I don't give a stuff who saw my views? I stand by them.

It's for fun - that's what the article says, but it's sick. If people have such a problem with anger that they get a kick out of an insect being eaten, they should have a word with themselves and sort themselves out.

a) You clearly do because you get emotional

b) You assocate my family based off my views, by guilt by association with anger

c) Here is where you are wrong. Nobody gets a kick ouit of this. They never do. Its simple a form and attempt of closure

d) They dont get a kick out of the insect, they divert their anger by simple naming an insect

e) I have had oral sex, have you? Many a woman has asked me to eat her out

Ouch

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:58 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

b) You assocate my family based off my views, by guilt by association with anger

c) Here is where you are wrong. Nobody gets a kick ouit of this. They never do. Its simple a form  and attempt of closure

d) They dont get a kick out of the insect, they divert their anger by simple naming an insect

Ouch

Razz

The idea is that they get a kick out of it - that's why it's called "fun". Don't you read your own articles?

Please refrain from making perverted posts when you reply to me. Any woman who has anything to do with you is bound to be a bit dodgy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:01 pm

Are you well Didge, what the hell has oral sex got to do with anything in this thread, Stop boasting.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:01 pm

Vintage wrote:This is not aimed at people with real problems with their ex's, I really can't see this kind of thing helping a serious situation only the law and therapy can do that. This is just another unfortunate example of the childish silliness of today's society. You dislike your ex write their name on paper and burn it, that would be just as therapeutic and in the end less damaging to the human psyche. Why would you want to spend energy hating/disliking an ex - move on or they are still winning, if you have a problem moving on get a therapist. It's fun apparently - rea really.
We already have a huge problem with cruelty and abuse  and someone thinks this is a fun idea. Watching some living creature being consumed is calming -seriously? You have a very odd idea of what's calming how can violence however small and instantaneous be calming. This is not aimed at people with serious problems with exes, it won't work for them this is a fun thing remember.

Okay what harm is being done here?

Nothing is stopping the insects being eaten

What is the actual cruelty here?

Are you seriously suggesting that where insects are already used as live bait for animals. That if people name them this is wrong?

Well I suggest the problem here is yourself . As daily many species fight as prey and predators. Its never calming of course, but then humans are also predators themselves. If you think its wromng that people get a buss out of watching animals act naturally killing. It shows you are the issue here Vintage

Its what they do

We hold empathty also with the victim

I mean do you want us to stop every animal that preys on weaker animals?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

c) Here is where you are wrong. Nobody gets a kick ouit of this. They never do. Its simple a form  and attempt of closure

Ouch

Razz

The idea is that they get a kick out of it - that's why it's called "fun". Don't you read your own articles?

Please refrain from making perverted posts when you reply to me. Any woman who has anything to do with you is bound to be a bit dodgy.

I get a massive kick ouy of a great white tearing apart a baby seal and watch them make sport out of their prey

How does that make me sick?

It simple means I am nothing more than evolutionary

Think about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:05 pm

Vintage wrote:Are you well Didge, what the hell has oral sex got to do with anything in this thread, Stop boasting.

You k now when someone is badly on the defenseive in their argument, when they play that card

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:06 pm

Vintage wrote:Are you well Didge, what the hell has oral sex got to do with anything in this thread, Stop boasting.

He always starts making perverted posts at some point.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

He always starts making perverted posts at some point.

How is oral sex perverted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:09 pm

He's probably been drinking again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:He's probably been drinking again.

Ahh I see, when all else fail, spread fake news rags

Still interested about your view my family is insane

Can you elaborate on that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:12 pm

In this instance its not the natural order of things but the unnatural 'fun' that I find disgusting - the thin end of the cruelty wedge. If something is deemed acceptable to treat in this way for the fun of it what else becomes acceptable in the same vein?
It's quite telling that Didge apparently conflates cruelty with sex.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next