NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explosions rock finish of Boston Marathon; 2 killed and dozens hurt

5 posters

Go down

Explosions rock finish of Boston Marathon; 2 killed and dozens hurt Empty Explosions rock finish of Boston Marathon; 2 killed and dozens hurt

Post by groomsy Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Two explosions went off near the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Monday, killing at least two people and injuring dozens more, as runners completed the course and thousands cheered them on. Race organizers described the blasts as bombs.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/15/17764747-explosions-rock-finish-of-boston-marathon-2-killed-and-dozens-hurt?lite
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Explosions rock finish of Boston Marathon; 2 killed and dozens hurt Empty Re: Explosions rock finish of Boston Marathon; 2 killed and dozens hurt

Post by groomsy Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:14 pm

2 more go off at JFK library
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Explosions rock finish of Boston Marathon; 2 killed and dozens hurt Empty Re: Explosions rock finish of Boston Marathon; 2 killed and dozens hurt

Post by groomsy Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:18 pm

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO?utm_source=SFnewyorkpost&utm_medium=SFnewyorkpost
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:40 pm

This is awful!

The JFK library was a fire instead of an explosion. it looks like a coincidence for now.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:07 pm

i heard there was 2 explosions at the library too after the fire

but i could be wrong
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 am

News has been sketchy. I'll wait until they get it all sorted.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:33 am

hearing 3 dead 120 injured.
I'm just gonna quote Comedian Patton Oswald as i think he has a very good point.
"Boston. F***ing horrible.

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, 'Well, I've had it with humanity.'

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). Thisis a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, 'The good outnumber you, and we always will.'"

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Explosions rock finish of Boston Marathon; 2 killed and dozens hurt Empty Boston took me back to 9/11

Post by captain Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Wondering what stories will be coming through, what were the motives behind these hideous attacks. Evil or Very Mad
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Very interesting that it happened on the same day income taxes are due in the U.S.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down