NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman with 'hots' for son-in-law steals nude photos of him from daughter's phone

+2
nicko
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Woman with 'hots' for son-in-law steals nude photos of him from daughter's phone Empty Woman with 'hots' for son-in-law steals nude photos of him from daughter's phone

Post by eddie Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:24 pm

Often, it seems that nobody is good enough for their beloved daughter or son - so it can take a lot of time and effort for them to warm up to you.

One man did not have this problem at all, and claims his mother-in-law had the hots for him straight away. Awkward.

It's been so uncomfortable for the couple that they've even had to have a word with her about her crush on him in a bid to get her to cool off.

According to a Reddit post, the mother-in-law has now gone to drastic measures in her lust for her son-in-law by stealing naked photos of him - a huge invasion of his privacy and has led him to feel "violated".

Writing on the site, he explained: "Wife and I have been together for a few years now. We've been in the habit of sending each other dirty photos since we were dating. It’s just a thing. My MIL has had the hots for me since she met me. It's creepy. I've spoken to her about being uncomfortable and so has my wife. It seemed to have died down and we put it down to an unfortunate crush. She’s been creepy and flirty but we chalked that up to her personality since she’s flirty with everyone.”

He continued, explaining that when his wife and her mother were spending an afternoon together the mum went through her phone while she was in the bathroom.

Finding the gallery with intimate pictures of the husband, the mother-in-law decided to send them to herself.

But the daughter noticed her phone had been moved and files had been sent and "blew her top" - but the mother-in-law wasn't sorry about it and refused to delete them.

"It’s f**king awful. My wife and I have a few weird fetishes and so some of the photos I took that are for her eyes only are really humiliating if seen by people who aren't my wife," he continued.

"My wife is really on my side and supporting me but [she] sent her a message asking why she’s cross about it. 'It's just a picture'. I'm so mad.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-hots-son-law-steals-13947570

Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Woman with 'hots' for son-in-law steals nude photos of him from daughter's phone Empty Re: Woman with 'hots' for son-in-law steals nude photos of him from daughter's phone

Post by nicko Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:32 pm

I had a Mother-in-Law like that, frightened the bloody life out of me !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman with 'hots' for son-in-law steals nude photos of him from daughter's phone Empty Re: Woman with 'hots' for son-in-law steals nude photos of him from daughter's phone

Post by eddie Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:41 pm

nicko wrote:I had a Mother-in-Law like that,   frightened the bloody life out of me !

So Nicko, were you ever tempted? Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:49 pm

No, she looked like Dianna Abbott !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:26 pm

nicko wrote: No, she looked like Dianna Abbott !

Hahahahaha point taken.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:44 am

Arrow

The daughter is equally to blame, here...

Knowing full well just what her mother's like, she still allows access to her phone, obviously with open 'privacy'/security settings..

And then they post their family dramas on to social media !

Idiots like that lot probably deserve each other..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:19 pm

The mother sounds like a nasty women, how could you deliberately hurt your own daughter by making it obvious you are lusting after her husband?

I know someone (in my family) who used to brag that she could have her daughters boyfriend any time she wanted if she chose to.
She sounds a lot like the mother here .
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:31 pm

Syl wrote:The mother sounds like a nasty women, how could you deliberately hurt your own daughter by making it obvious you are lusting after her husband?

I know someone (in my family) who used to brag that she could have her daughters boyfriend any time she wanted if she chose to.
She sounds a lot like the mother here .

Lust is a powerful attractor. But I agree with you...the woman lacks dignity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:46 pm

They all lack dignity IMO. Grow up and stop sending stupid dirty pics, or stop leaving your phone around where someone else can find it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They all lack dignity IMO. Grow up and stop sending stupid dirty pics, or stop leaving your phone around where someone else can find it.

I tend to agree.
Any woman who allows compromising pics of herself, or carts round explicit pics of her OH on her phone, must know that sooner or later it's possible those pics will end up in the wrong hands.

But surely no one would expect their own mother to be the one getting sexual satisfaction from them....it's horribly perverted imo. snobby
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:34 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:They all lack dignity IMO. Grow up and stop sending stupid dirty pics, or stop leaving your phone around where someone else can find it.

I tend to agree.
Any woman who allows compromising pics of herself, or carts round explicit pics of her OH on her phone, must know that sooner or later it's possible those pics will end up in the wrong hands.

But surely no one would expect their own mother to be the one getting sexual satisfaction from them....it's horribly perverted imo. snobby

They all sound perverted to me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down