NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Lust In Space': Why People Have The Hots For This Netflix Robot

4 posters

Go down

'Lust In Space': Why People Have The Hots For This Netflix Robot Empty 'Lust In Space': Why People Have The Hots For This Netflix Robot

Post by eddie Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:01 pm

People are lusting over the unlikeliest of TV characters: the robot from Netflix’s reboot of ‘Lost In Space’.

The metal man has stirred all kinds of feelings within viewers of the show - and we’re not talking about your bog standard feels of happy and sad.

People have described the robot - who has zero facial features, big arms and a spiky back - as “hot”, “sexy” and some even went as far as saying he’s got a “nice butt”. Here he is in all his hench glutes glory.

'Lust In Space': Why People Have The Hots For This Netflix Robot A9685710

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/people-fancy-the-lost-in-space-robot_uk_5ae97467e4b00f70f0ed57cf?utm_hp_ref=uk-weird-news
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

'Lust In Space': Why People Have The Hots For This Netflix Robot Empty Re: 'Lust In Space': Why People Have The Hots For This Netflix Robot

Post by Syl Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:56 pm

Hmmmm....he reminds me of the monster in Alien. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Lust In Space': Why People Have The Hots For This Netflix Robot Empty Re: 'Lust In Space': Why People Have The Hots For This Netflix Robot

Post by eddie Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:06 am

Yeah, not sexy at all.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:08 pm

Laughing

Who out there in la-la land decided that a robot would have a gender ???

It is supposed to be a machine; it should be an "it"..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:52 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

Who out there in la-la land decided that a robot would have a gender  ???

It is supposed to be a machine;  it should be an "it"..

Even the Ken doll has no junk. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

Who out there in la-la land decided that a robot would have a gender  ???

It is supposed to be a machine;  it should be an "it"..

Even the Ken doll has no junk.  Wink

Mine did. I drew it on with a felt pen. How else was he supposed to fuck Barbie?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Mine did. I drew it on with a felt pen. How else was he supposed to fuck Barbie?

Shocked I hope you didn't circumcise the poor chap. I'm told, Barbie prefers her men au natural.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You must have been a very precocious child.  Basketball
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Shocked   I hope you didn't circumcise the poor chap.  I'm told, Barbie prefers her men au natural.

Hahahahahahaha I also gave Barbie bright red lips and blue eyeshadow.
She looked like a hooker.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down