NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Communications Minister Jason Clare Should get the Aussie Throne

Go down

Shadow Communications Minister Jason Clare Should get the Aussie Throne Empty Shadow Communications Minister Jason Clare Should get the Aussie Throne

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:00 am

http://www.zgeek.com/minister-meets-with-foxtel-to-complain-about-game-of-thrones/

Lots of people are annoyed that the only legal way to watch Season 4 of Game Of Thrones in Australia this year will be to pay for a Foxtel subscription. Shadow Communications Minister Jason Clare was annoyed too — but unlike the average viewer, he organised a meeting with Foxtel to complain about it.

“I had a conversation with Foxtel about this and I said ‘you guys have got a problem’,” Clare said at the Tech leaders conference in Queensland today. “People like me who love that TV show want to get access to it. If you’re not a Foxtel customer now you don’t want to subscribe just to get that. There’s a lot of people who want to see Game Of Thrones as quick as they can and they won’t pay for a 12-month subscription to Foxtel.”
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down