NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Dog Ate My Baby's Head"

4 posters

Go down

"The Dog Ate My Baby's Head" Empty "The Dog Ate My Baby's Head"

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:50 pm

18th February 2014

Utterly fed up with these dogs and their owners - we don't need them fouling our country.

Police have today seized a family's pet dog after it bit a six-day-old baby girl's head at home in South Wales.

Sharon John, 42, wept to her neighbours after her six-day-old girl - named locally as Eliza-Mae Martha Mullane - was found dead next to their Alaskan Malamut called Nisha.

Mother-of-three Sharon reportedly told her neighbour Patricia Punter: 'I don't know what to do. The dog ate my baby's head.'

Patricia, 71, said: 'It was terrible - I've never heard anything like it. Sharon was in a state of shock and just screaming.

'She just kept on saying: "The dog ate my baby's head. He's blaming me for it - the baby's gone."

Baby Eliza-Mae Martha Mullane spent three days in an intensive care unit in hospital after she was born last week.

She had only come home at the weekend - and had spent just two nights in her nursery at the family home before being killed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562020/Police-seize-family-dog-baby-killed-Wales.html#ixzz2thHrfqUt

Back to top Go down

"The Dog Ate My Baby's Head" Empty Re: "The Dog Ate My Baby's Head"

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Surely most dogs in Britain are not killing babies?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Surely most dogs in Britain are not killing babies?

The Daily Mail is a nasty RW scum rag, they are always twisting stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:41 pm

catman is a left wing scum bag who's all ways twisting mail reports to suit his left wing agenda.FACT.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:20 pm

OMG, that's awful  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Most guns in America aren't killing anybody. You also check people out before giving them a gun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:26 pm

So what do you suggest then Andy?? ridiculous laws that do NOTHING to stop the idiot but punish responsible owners????? Another financial cash cow for local govt to misuse perhaps?. we can just as easily make the same, in fact better comment on vehicles, which kill and maim far more than dogs ever do...so...ban cars perhaps, require stringent checks including home visit before allowing a vehicle? reprice the driving licence to £50 per year EVERY year?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:34 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Most guns in America aren't killing anybody.  You also check people out before giving them a gun.

Hey, we take very good care of our pet guns here in America; we feed them, water them, play with them, see to their medical care, and only let them kill 30-35 people each day.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:37 pm

My dog is the most soppy, cuddly little thing but I would never leave him alone with a baby or young child. He wouldn't hurt a fly but even though I'm 99.99% sure I just wouldn't take the risk.

Very sad  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:43 pm

feelthelove wrote:My dog is the most soppy, cuddly little thing but I would never leave him alone with a baby or young child.  He wouldn't hurt a fly but even though I'm 99.99% sure I just wouldn't take the risk.

Very sad  Sad 

Well said ftl.

No small child should be left with a dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:52 pm

FFS
He brought the dog home after a night in the pub. It was an adult dog and they had only had it a few months.
Who in their right mind brings a dog home, under those circumstances, to a house where there are children?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:53 pm

A chav.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:16 pm

NemsAgain wrote:FFS
He brought the dog home after a night in the pub. It was an adult dog and they had only had it a few months.
Who in their right mind brings a dog home, under those circumstances, to a house where there are children?

Dogs are animals at the end of the day and should never be left alone with babies.

This truly is a horrific story. Sad
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:43 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Dogs are animals at the end of the day and should never be left alone with babies.

Heartbreaking Sexy  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:49 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Course they shouldnt

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:01 pm

After all the stories in the paper and the countless maulings and deaths of young children, WHY are people still stupid enough to leave their child alone with a dog???!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down