NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch Ex-NASA Engineer Design Smelly Glitter Bomb as Revenge for Thieves Stealing His Packages

2 posters

Go down

Watch Ex-NASA Engineer Design Smelly Glitter Bomb as Revenge for Thieves Stealing His Packages Empty Watch Ex-NASA Engineer Design Smelly Glitter Bomb as Revenge for Thieves Stealing His Packages

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:23 am

If you have ever had a package stolen off of your front porch, then you’re familiar with the feeling of “violation” that Mark Rober experienced last summer.

The Ex-NASA engineer was annoyed to discover that some local thieves had stolen a package off of his property. Even after taking security footage of the incident to the police, law enforcement said that the theft was “not worth looking into.”

Rober says that in addition to the theft making him feel violated, his inability to take action against the robbers also made him feel “powerless”.

Instead of allowing the package thieves to go unpunished, however, he decided to have a little fun and design a trap for the next robber who tried to steal someone else’s stuff.

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/watch-ex-nasa-engineer-takes-revenge-on-package-thieves-with-glitter-bomb/

Back to top Go down

Watch Ex-NASA Engineer Design Smelly Glitter Bomb as Revenge for Thieves Stealing His Packages Empty Re: Watch Ex-NASA Engineer Design Smelly Glitter Bomb as Revenge for Thieves Stealing His Packages

Post by eddie Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:32 pm

I kept meaning to click on this and I’m glad I did.
I mean, what’s the point of having all that knowledge and not using it in this way?
Hilarious.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Watch Ex-NASA Engineer Design Smelly Glitter Bomb as Revenge for Thieves Stealing His Packages Empty Re: Watch Ex-NASA Engineer Design Smelly Glitter Bomb as Revenge for Thieves Stealing His Packages

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:35 pm

eddie wrote:I kept meaning to click on this and I’m glad I did.
I mean, what’s the point of having all that knowledge and not using it in this way?
Hilarious.

Agreed

If these kids had an ounce of learning . Why then would they think its okay to mock indians or women?

Again when was America onece great?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:43 pm

When the British ran it ! Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down