NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comedian on Being Kicked Off Stage for ‘Inappropriate’ Jokes" at Columbia University | Joe Rogan

Go down

Comedian on Being Kicked Off Stage for ‘Inappropriate’ Jokes" at Columbia University | Joe Rogan Empty Comedian on Being Kicked Off Stage for ‘Inappropriate’ Jokes" at Columbia University | Joe Rogan

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:57 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/opinion/columbia-nimesh-patel-comedian-kicked-offstage.html

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/5/nimesh-patel-snls-first-indian-american-writer-boo/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/nimesh-patel-learned-nothing-from-getting-kicked-off-stage-by-columbia-university-students-faking-victimhood

Back to top Go down

Comedian on Being Kicked Off Stage for ‘Inappropriate’ Jokes" at Columbia University | Joe Rogan Empty Re: Comedian on Being Kicked Off Stage for ‘Inappropriate’ Jokes" at Columbia University | Joe Rogan

Post by Syl Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:52 am

He is a dick, so is the interviewer. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Comedian on Being Kicked Off Stage for ‘Inappropriate’ Jokes" at Columbia University | Joe Rogan Empty Re: Comedian on Being Kicked Off Stage for ‘Inappropriate’ Jokes" at Columbia University | Joe Rogan

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Syl wrote:He is a dick, so is the interviewer. Rolling Eyes

Why do you think that?

Joe Rogan is great, so no idea why you formed such a negatove view from

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:52 pm

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:He is a dick, so is the interviewer. Rolling Eyes

Why do you think that?

Never seen either of them before, but the comedian came across as an idiot for not realising why he was being offensive and the interviewrper came across as an arse licker.

That was my opinion when I watched the interview.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:41 am

Syl wrote:
Thor wrote:

Why do you think that?

Never seen either of them before, but the comedian came across as an idiot for not realising why he was being offensive and the interviewrper came across as an arse licker.

These two are standing up to PC

The joke was actually progressive  and again he was stopped from being allowed to perform

I have posted loads of Joe Rogan videos on here Syl

So what was offensive? 

He was proving being gay is not a choice, just as its not a choice to be black

And both suffer prejudice, hence the point neither is a choice.

Oh well

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:48 am

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:

These two are standing up to PC

The joke was actually progressive  and again he was stopped from being allowed to perform

I have posted loads of Joe Rogan videos on here Syl

So what was offensive? 

He was proving being gay is not a choice, just as its not a choice to be black

And both suffer prejudice, hence the point neither is a choice.

Oh well

Maybe it was his delivery.
I found them both pretty arrogant on that video....like I said I haven't seen either of them before.
Night Didge.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down