NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Jong Un moisturising face masks prove big hit in South Korea

3 posters

Go down

Kim Jong Un moisturising face masks prove big hit in South Korea Empty Kim Jong Un moisturising face masks prove big hit in South Korea

Post by eddie Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:26 pm

Kim Jong Un moisturising face masks prove big hit in South Korea A50ff910

South Koreans are buying tens of thousands of Kim Jong Un moisturising face masks ahead of a promised visit to Seoul by the North Korean dictator.

The "unification moisture nuclear masks" - nicknamed nuke masks - feature a picture of the smiling North Korean leader wearing a white sheet mask on the packaging.

Propaganda-style slogans appear on the individual packs, which cost 4,000 won (£2.80) each, including: "All hail moisture for all women of the North and South!"

Since the sheet masks were launched by skincare company 5149 in June, more than 25,000 have reportedly been sold in South Korea, which is known for its love of beauty products.

The masks claim to contain moisturising mineral water from the Paektu Mountains, a sacred active volcano on the border of China and North Korea, where Mr Kim and South Korean leader Moon Jae-in posed at the end of a three-day summit in September.

Many South Koreans appear to have eschewed Mr Kim's tyrant image, instead calling him cute and funny on social media.

https://news.sky.com/story/kim-jong-un-moisturising-face-masks-prove-big-hit-in-south-korea-11578031

I find this story highly amusing yet slightly worrying at the same time.
You could say I was amusorrying.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Un moisturising face masks prove big hit in South Korea Empty Re: Kim Jong Un moisturising face masks prove big hit in South Korea

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:34 pm

I find it both perplexing and humorous.

I'm humplexed.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Un moisturising face masks prove big hit in South Korea Empty Re: Kim Jong Un moisturising face masks prove big hit in South Korea

Post by eddie Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:50 pm

Humplexed! Hahahahaha

But seriously, I wanna get me a Kim Jong Un so I can look young...and have fun...

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:51 pm

eddie wrote:Humplexed! Hahahahaha

But seriously, I wanna get me a Kim Jong Un so I can look young...and have fun...

But THAT'S not enough!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:53 pm

Ah...Friends.
Good times.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:20 pm

So long as they draw the line at copying his hairdo.  relieved  Officially branded the worst haircut in the world, among presidents - tho Cheeto runs him close.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down