NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus

+6
nicko
veya_victaous
Eilzel
'Wolfie
Vintage
Victorismyhero
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus - Page 2 Empty What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

I will give you a clue, by what section I placed this in.

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus - Page 2 Empty Re: What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:02 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You need to listen to what he says. There are plenty of videos out there. I'm not knocking him or supporting him, I'm merely saying that this mob didn't follow him because of his T-shirt.

I have listened and he has a right to think Islam is wrong and preach its wrong

Which is no different from any religious preacher

He is Bhuddist, so why is his preaching wrong, when the Abrahamic religious preachers do this all the time?

Its is okay to be critical of beliefs

I just told you - I'm not knocking him. However, his views will not be liked by some people, so this isn't just about a symbol on a t-shirt. He says there's no such thing as racism but that black people are racist, which is interesting.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus - Page 2 Empty Re: What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

I have listened and he has a right to think Islam is wrong and preach its wrong

Which is no different from any religious preacher

He is Bhuddist, so why is his preaching wrong, when the Abrahamic religious preachers do this all the time?

Its is okay to be critical of beliefs

I just told you - I'm not knocking him. However, his views will not be liked by some people, so this isn't just about a symbol on a t-shirt. He says there's no such thing as racism but that black people are racist, which is interesting.

I know you are not knocking Rags, but again if people cannot take criticism of beliefs, then they are the problem

So I agree its not just the symbol. Which the people certainly did get wrong that di get worked up

The fact he has to be escourted, proves what is problematic about Islam itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know you are not knocking Rags, but again if people cannot take criticism of beliefs, then they are the problem

So I agree its not just the symbol. Which the people certainly did get wrong that di get worked up

The fact he has to be escourted, proves what is problematic about Islam itself.

He doesn't just talk about Islam though, he talks about Muslim people in a negative manner, and also black people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2