NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He Lets People Look At The Moon Through His Telescope, And Everyone Has The Same Reaction

2 posters

Go down

He Lets People Look At The Moon Through His Telescope, And Everyone Has The Same Reaction Empty He Lets People Look At The Moon Through His Telescope, And Everyone Has The Same Reaction

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:00 pm

"We should look up more often."

In "A New View of The Moon", filmakers Wylie Overstreet and Alex Gorosh took a telescope around the streets of Los Angeles to give passersby an up-close look at the moon. What's amazing about this short film is that no matter who looked through the lens, they all had the same reaction.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/7051/He-Lets-People-Look-At-The-Moon-Through-His-Telescope-And-Everyone-Has-The-Same-Reaction

Back to top Go down

He Lets People Look At The Moon Through His Telescope, And Everyone Has The Same Reaction Empty Re: He Lets People Look At The Moon Through His Telescope, And Everyone Has The Same Reaction

Post by magica Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:27 pm

This is magical, wow.

I love the moon so to see it like that is amazing especially for those people.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

He Lets People Look At The Moon Through His Telescope, And Everyone Has The Same Reaction Empty Re: He Lets People Look At The Moon Through His Telescope, And Everyone Has The Same Reaction

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:29 pm

magica wrote:This is magical, wow.

I love the moon so to see it like that is amazing especially for those people.

+1

Me Too, love the reaction of everyone and how it was all basically the same

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:58 pm

I am positively obsessed with the moon. That was brilliant.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down