NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Really Goes To Prove How leftist ideology, is making people pathetically Fragile - I Didn't Mean to Make Her CRY! [NYC Interview Gone Wrong]

2 posters

Go down

This Really Goes To Prove How leftist ideology, is making people pathetically Fragile - I Didn't Mean to Make Her CRY! [NYC Interview Gone Wrong] Empty This Really Goes To Prove How leftist ideology, is making people pathetically Fragile - I Didn't Mean to Make Her CRY! [NYC Interview Gone Wrong]

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:29 pm

Can anyone explain how this conversation made her cry?

She rattled off known differences that I agree women are better than men on average with. Yet became stuck over thinking what differences men could be better at. She seem to think where men on average with phsyical strengh are stronger, was wrong to say????

WTF

Back to top Go down

This Really Goes To Prove How leftist ideology, is making people pathetically Fragile - I Didn't Mean to Make Her CRY! [NYC Interview Gone Wrong] Empty Re: This Really Goes To Prove How leftist ideology, is making people pathetically Fragile - I Didn't Mean to Make Her CRY! [NYC Interview Gone Wrong]

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Easy. Men can hit a baseball further.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This Really Goes To Prove How leftist ideology, is making people pathetically Fragile - I Didn't Mean to Make Her CRY! [NYC Interview Gone Wrong] Empty Re: This Really Goes To Prove How leftist ideology, is making people pathetically Fragile - I Didn't Mean to Make Her CRY! [NYC Interview Gone Wrong]

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:02 am

cyclops

"leftist idealogy"...

In New York city ?!?

Fuck me, you really have lost the plot this week, Dodge -- attempting to blame your mythical bullshit "leftist idealogy" for whatever mollycoddled, cotton-woolled, helicoptered, self-entitled, faux-feminist, lily-livered snowflakes you can find out there in YouTube land.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:36 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: cyclops

"leftist idealogy"...

In New York city  ?!?

Fuck me,  you really have lost the plot this week, Dodge  --  attempting to blame your mythical bullshit "leftist idealogy" for whatever mollycoddled, cotton-woolled, helicoptered, self-entitled, faux-feminist, lily-livered snowflakes you can find out there in YouTube land.

Of course its leftist ideology surrounding a view around radical feminism

You need to start waking up to the fact this is a reality, but instead over react exactly as the left now do.

They do not want to recognise there is a problem

So its you losing the plot here not me, as what political view point now brings about a view on seeing little to no good in men?

The radical left and only such crap from the radical left is creating this

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down